Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sky's jokes (Page 4)

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shellily

Noticed throughout the show -- all of Sky's jokes are in such bad taste.  They are to put people down and laugh "at" people and not "with" people.  This is actually a trait which surfaces when you are very insecure with yourself so you think putting people down will elevate yourself.  He says the most evil things about people and then says oh, its just a joke and in fact turns the table on the offended party saying they are stupid to get offended.  Come on...anyone would get offended by the nonsense he spews. 

And his fan's contention of his being a clean person and saying it all on the face and therefore he is good is completely non-understandable.  I mean you cant talk complete nonsense about anybody and then say its a joke and expect to get away with it.  And it shows exactly how black his heart is to even come up with the nonsense so-called hurtful and demeaning "jokes" he comes up with. 

I donot find ANY of his jokes or antics funny at all anymore - they are just aimed at belittling and putting down people. 

he crack jokes but those are insultive to the person whom the joke was cracked on.. but people around him are laughing and wanted to keep him in the house for the sake of fun he providesLOL

zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats22

he crack jokes but those are insultive to the person whom the joke was cracked on.. but people around him are laughing and wanted to keep him in the house for the sake of fun he providesLOL

Yeah I guess that's only the Bully gang who enjoy him making fun of the people they all collectively hate.  Its no fun for the bullied party.  But I think even Sky is an idiot who cant see he is being used by everyone (namely PB, Juhi, Sunny) to get back at the people they hate. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9khamosshhh

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I agree with TM Thumbs Up

I really wanted to say a lot more but after reading 4 pages, I've gone blank from the over-exposure to Akaash based discussions. Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaruPicasso9znursinghkhamosshhhsusan29

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
.sum time his jokes r funny but most of them jokes r personal i dont  like his peronal jokes...i find him entertaining when he do tasks and do funny  things..his manipulation is also gud to watch...but big no to his personal jokes

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnzingaruMahekFTWRainbowWarriorPicasso9khamosshhh

chandnisahar Senior Member
chandnisahar
chandnisahar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Sky is so cheap and amar also.bt sky jokes are cheap like him.i hate him.
waseem1963 Groupbie
waseem1963
waseem1963

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
sky and his group r really disgusted ... there joke or any other talk is not worth to listen now ... juhi lecture about ethic make me laugh for long time what a hypocrisy ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaru

Ravinshh Groupbie
Ravinshh
Ravinshh

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Agree he has been cheap and continues in same vein. also find that only people he can get along with are also like him cheap and crass. juhi, sunny and pooja bedi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaru

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I did not like him calling amar a bakra...jisko bali par chadana hai...sky is too confident of winning...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaruRainbowWarrior

Go to top