Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sky's jokes (Page 3)

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shellily

Okay Sha1 I think the re-enactement of PM's outster was fun with his spare me - that's about the only joke I think I found funny.  Am still thinking which other jokes okay Smile  (trying to be fair)Smile

It may be a good enactment but it wasnt done in a good spirit, he is trying his level best to shut Sid up. All the time mentally torturing him to weaken him ...None of Sky's move is without any plan...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumzingaruznursinghTheBigTamashakhamosshhh

TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Cracking jokes on someone in a language that he doesnt undesrtand is the pits IMO. Andrew has been a good sport and he has shown that authority doesnt need a foul tongue!Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumVAZ2011RainbowWarriorznursinghTheBigTamashakhamosshhh

zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VAZ2011

Originally posted by shellily

Okay Sha1 I think the re-enactement of PM's outster was fun with his spare me - that's about the only joke I think I found funny.  Am still thinking which other jokes okay Smile  (trying to be fair)Smile

It may be a good enactment but it wasnt done in a good spirit, he is trying his level best to shut Sid up. All the time mentally torturing him to weaken him ...None of Sky's move is without any plan...

Yeah VAZ you are right - even that was done with an evil motive.  So Sha1 really I cant think of even one joke which Sky has cracked just for fun without trying to put down anybody.  The mission of his life is to put down and insult anybody who doesnot agree with him and do as he tells them to.  This was apparent even with Juhi when Juhi was just having general talks with Sid.  I mean even if she is your sister who the hell are you to tell her who to speak with and not speak with?  Im glad Juhi stood up atleast for herself on that and dint give in to his unfair demands of not talking to Sid just becoz he is Sky's enemy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumznursingh

zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TallyHo

Cracking jokes on someone in a language that he doesnt undesrtand is the pits IMO. Andrew has been a good sport and he has shown that authority doesnt need a foul tongue!Tongue

VERY true... he has been a bad sport with Andrew becasue Andrew is not licking his toes like the rest and Sky very well knows Andrew never will.  Yeah to adapt in a  different culture is difficult being the only odd one out and even when PM was giving him a talk about talking to Andrew to make him feel more comfortable he had such idiotic reasons not to... and I think they all stem from the fact that Andrew is never going to be subservient to him like the others.  And yes lastly, power doesnt come by shouting, screaming and hurling abuses.  Andrew made them all behave in style.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumMahekFTWznursingh

zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Salman so chinoed mere muh ki baat --- HATE Sky's demeaning stupid jokes too !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumznursingh

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
His jokes are lame.So is he.Love Sallu !!LOL..Usne Sky ka band bajaya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mum

zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
There he goes, starting on his personal and in bad taste jokes again! He thought he was being so funny trying to make fun of Amar.  And Juhi went on and on Sky you are so funny - you see now they need to validate that after Salman told him he is not funny - so they think saying that a hundred times will make us stupid audience believe that. 

In fact I am loving Amar now, he saw through that completely and really handled Sky well and proper and in fact turned the tables on him.  Amar is one clever guy - I am appreciating him more and more, and his lines have been the most wittiest, and most hitting where it hurts throughout the show.  And the thing is Amar uses his amazing sense of sarcasm ONLY when he is provoked and pushed in to a corner.  No unnecessarily, nonsensical fights for him. 

ANd back to Sky, now you wonder - Can he ever get the message at all?  He was so clearly told his jokes are unfunny and too personal and he just cannot get it.  He says he came here to clean his image but he keeps doing the same thing over and over again in all his shows.  There is something majorly wrong here...hopefully PB will help him get a good counsellor when he gets out.  And hopefully she doesnt offer her counseling services to him - which  will only make him go completely haywire. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumMahekFTWRainbowWarriornivedha84znursingh

triplevaat Groupbie
triplevaat
triplevaat

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
The only funny thing about Chamanlal is his name

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriornivedha84znursingh

Go to top