Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ravinshh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree he has been cheap and continues in same vein. also find that only people he can get along with are also like him cheap and crass. juhi, sunny and pooja bedi.
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I did not like him calling amar a bakra...jisko bali par chadana hai...sky is too confident of winning...
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sky is one of those buggers who loves laughing at others but can't laugh at himself.

That's not humour. That's getting your chaddi in a twist when you're the butt of the joke.

If there was anyone with a funny bone in BB, it was Andrew Symonds.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Once a colleague made me his center of joke. Dat person was a creep nd  all d other collegues started laughing at his joke. I felt humiliated but couldn't say anything as dey would den accuse me of being a poor sport. As dey were laughing one of dem lost control nd hit his head hard nd was in pain. So I went up to him nd said, 'lagi?' nd he said yes. I said dat's d punishment 4 laughing at someone nd all of dem became mute nd couldn't meet my eyes.

Dat's exactly d scene in Sky's jokes, except no one tells him den nd der wat he can do wid his sick jokes.
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan29

I did not like him calling amar a bakra...jisko bali par chadana hai...sky is too confident of winning...

And just for that I REALLY want Amar to win to show him and the rest of the bully gang how to win even by behaving well and not degrading other people.  Amar was very sharp to have understood quickly how that was just another putting down antic by Bully gang and he turned the tables on Sky nicely!
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shellily

And just for that I REALLY want Amar to win to show him and the rest of the bully gang how to win even by behaving well and not degrading other people.  Amar was very sharp to have understood quickly how that was just another putting down antic by Bully gang and he turned the tables on Sky nicely!

Did you notice...
Sky was telling amar...tu jitega etc etc
Juhi and sunny were telling him not to say such things...
Even then sky went on telling amar and putting garland around him etc
Sky tells juhi he wants to say all this and make amar over confident...
Later amar told him he knows all the sarcasm that is there unser all this...I just LOVED that !!! πŸ˜†
Good amar showed him he is smart...
Edited by susan29 - 12 years ago
zingaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

Once a colleague made me his center of joke. Dat person was a creep nd  all d other collegues started laughing at his joke. I felt humiliated but couldn't say anything as dey would den accuse me of being a poor sport. As dey were laughing one of dem lost control nd hit his head hard nd was in pain. So I went up to him nd said, 'lagi?' nd he said yes. I said dat's d punishment 4 laughing at someone nd all of dem became mute nd couldn't meet my eyes.

Dat's exactly d scene in Sky's jokes, except no one tells him den nd der wat he can do wid his sick jokes.

That was really sad of you to go through that.  And its a good thing your colleagues even got ashamed after they understood.  But sadly in case of Bully group and Sky they just cant see anything beyond themselves and how hurtful it is to demean anyone.  The thing is all the bad guys are just in one group and this torture has not been inflicted on any of them -  jab khud pe ayegi toh samjenge.  But even then I think they have just lost all sense of right and reality and will never get the point even if it was so plainly and clearly pointed out by Salman. 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shellily

That was really sad of you to go through that.  And its a good thing your colleagues even got ashamed after they understood.  But sadly in case of Bully group and Sky they just cant see anything beyond themselves and how hurtful it is to demean anyone.  The thing is all the bad guys are just in one group and this torture has not been inflicted on any of them -  jab khud pe ayegi toh samjenge.  But even then I think they have just lost all sense of right and reality and will never get the point even if it was so plainly and clearly pointed out by Salman. 

Actually many things dat happen in BB happens in real life too nd all these housemates r ppl nd these kind of ppl we encounter in our daily lives too. I can most relate 2 Mahek, in d sense dat she doesn't take crap frm ppl nd is ready 2 take a stand 4 wat she feels is right, irrespective of becoming bad in other ppl's book.

It is very easy to be in a grp nd follow d grp mentality. Actually dis pink grp is more 4 covering one another's backside nd giving unconditional support, not coz dey love each other so much, but coz dey need dat support 4 themselves too. D sense of honour among theives is much more coz dat is an essential part of their survival. Same in d case of dis pink room gang.
zingaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

Actually many things dat happen in BB happens in real life too nd all these housemates r ppl nd these kind of ppl we encounter in our daily lives too. I can most relate 2 Mahek, in d sense dat she doesn't take crap frm ppl nd is ready 2 take a stand 4 wat she feels is right, irrespective of becoming bad in other ppl's book.

It is very easy to be in a grp nd follow d grp mentality. Actually dis pink grp is more 4 covering one another's backside nd giving unconditional support, not coz dey love each other so much, but coz dey need dat support 4 themselves too. D sense of honour among theives is much more coz dat is an essential part of their survival. Same in d case of dis pink room gang.

Yeah that is true... and thats why and how bully groups form.  Forming a group and giving this kind support without even thinking about whether what is being done is right or wrong is just encouraging bad behavior because it gives the illusion that there are no repercussions to anything.   It sort of gives a license to do anything becasue you know you will be supported by other members.  Only a sensible person can take feedback from outside the group and see objectively if what is being done is right or wrong.  Sadly such objectivity disappears in these kinds of groups and they are never able to see beyond themselves. 

Yeah standing up to a strong bully group is REALLY difficult - you know you will get it from all members as was seen when PM put on that Toxic t-shirt and tried to show Sky for what he was.  he was severely attacked by Juhi even though at this time PM was absolutely right.  And then PM did the stupid thing of pouncing on Sid just becoz he was alone. 

I only started appreciating Mahek a bit after she stood up to Sky, even though she knew what would come - the dirtiest fights with the dirtiest people. 

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: susan29

amar ko hai bakraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..sky knows that  he will not winπŸ˜‰ he expressed that in front of everybody later  he tried to act over smart that  he will win because juhi told him dont say negative things  abt urself in front of amar and sid πŸ˜‰...he got all signals that he will not win.πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰