Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Salman so chinoed mere muh ki baat --- HATE Sky's demeaning stupid jokes too !!!!
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
His jokes are lame.So is he.Love Sallu !!😆..Usne Sky ka band bajaya.
zingaru thumbnail
There he goes, starting on his personal and in bad taste jokes again! He thought he was being so funny trying to make fun of Amar.  And Juhi went on and on Sky you are so funny - you see now they need to validate that after Salman told him he is not funny - so they think saying that a hundred times will make us stupid audience believe that. 

In fact I am loving Amar now, he saw through that completely and really handled Sky well and proper and in fact turned the tables on him.  Amar is one clever guy - I am appreciating him more and more, and his lines have been the most wittiest, and most hitting where it hurts throughout the show.  And the thing is Amar uses his amazing sense of sarcasm ONLY when he is provoked and pushed in to a corner.  No unnecessarily, nonsensical fights for him. 

ANd back to Sky, now you wonder - Can he ever get the message at all?  He was so clearly told his jokes are unfunny and too personal and he just cannot get it.  He says he came here to clean his image but he keeps doing the same thing over and over again in all his shows.  There is something majorly wrong here...hopefully PB will help him get a good counsellor when he gets out.  And hopefully she doesnt offer her counseling services to him - which  will only make him go completely haywire. 
triplevaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The only funny thing about Chamanlal is his name
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shellily

Noticed throughout the show -- all of Sky's jokes are in such bad taste.  They are to put people down and laugh "at" people and not "with" people.  This is actually a trait which surfaces when you are very insecure with yourself so you think putting people down will elevate yourself.  He says the most evil things about people and then says oh, its just a joke and in fact turns the table on the offended party saying they are stupid to get offended.  Come on...anyone would get offended by the nonsense he spews. 

And his fan's contention of his being a clean person and saying it all on the face and therefore he is good is completely non-understandable.  I mean you cant talk complete nonsense about anybody and then say its a joke and expect to get away with it.  And it shows exactly how black his heart is to even come up with the nonsense so-called hurtful and demeaning "jokes" he comes up with. 

I donot find ANY of his jokes or antics funny at all anymore - they are just aimed at belittling and putting down people. 

he crack jokes but those are insultive to the person whom the joke was cracked on.. but people around him are laughing and wanted to keep him in the house for the sake of fun he provides😆
zingaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: lats22

he crack jokes but those are insultive to the person whom the joke was cracked on.. but people around him are laughing and wanted to keep him in the house for the sake of fun he provides😆

Yeah I guess that's only the Bully gang who enjoy him making fun of the people they all collectively hate.  Its no fun for the bullied party.  But I think even Sky is an idiot who cant see he is being used by everyone (namely PB, Juhi, Sunny) to get back at the people they hate. 
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with TM 👍🏼

I really wanted to say a lot more but after reading 4 pages, I've gone blank from the over-exposure to Akaash based discussions. 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
.sum time his jokes r funny but most of them jokes r personal i dont  like his peronal jokes...i find him entertaining when he do tasks and do funny  things..his manipulation is also gud to watch...but big no to his personal jokes
chandnisahar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sky is so cheap and amar also.bt sky jokes are cheap like him.i hate him.
waseem1963 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sky and his group r really disgusted ... there joke or any other talk is not worth to listen now ... juhi lecture about ethic make me laugh for long time what a hypocrisy ...