Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
But no one can deny that there are smiles across the room when ever he cracks his "jokes"- not everyone shares the same kind of sense of humor- I enjoy most of his jokes if not all. But the man has made the audience laugh out loud like crazy. Recently his Spoof with PM is a good example. 
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shellily

You do?  I think its so fake and it comes out stronger when nobody laughs at some of his more evil jokes.  I think its more a nervous mechanism. 

His laugh reminds me of PB's laugh, she tries to laugh like a kid and he like a *.#**##%$... Anyway the thing is both he and PB are bullies. Found it funny that Chuhi and Sunny were discussing about Sho's expressions when it was Sky's expressions that were the most disgusting.
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

But no one can deny that there are smiles across the room when ever he cracks his "jokes"- not everyone shares the same kind of sense of humor- I enjoy most of his jokes if not all. But the man has made the audience laugh out loud like crazy. Recently his Spoof with PM is a good example. 

Which imitation of PM?  If it is the one today on uncensored videos that gain is very childish and stupid, didnt laugh at all.  He tries to make PM look stupid but ends up looking like a fool himself. 

Actually the jokes I enjoyed the most were Shonali's mimicry which was truly entertaining and not putting down anyone - merely acting exactly as the people were doing.  Im trying to think about which jokes of Sky I found entertaining because I think earlier some of his jokes were funny - but I cannot really recall any of his really funny jokes which were plain jokes and not putting anyone down. 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I don't know what I should categorize him under, loser or what?

He's just a plain mix of everything... 🀒
zingaru thumbnail
Okay Sha1 I think the re-enactement of PM's outster was fun with his spare me - that's about the only joke I think I found funny.  Am still thinking which other jokes okay πŸ˜Š  (trying to be fair)😊
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is filthy insecure man, who has huge chunk of brain filled with evil ideas😑. He is dirty inside and outside...He is using everyone, the ones who claim to be his friends are around him because they are scared of abuses he hurls on everyone in the house..🀒 
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shellily

Okay Sha1 I think the re-enactement of PM's outster was fun with his spare me - that's about the only joke I think I found funny.  Am still thinking which other jokes okay πŸ˜Š  (trying to be fair)😊

It may be a good enactment but it wasnt done in a good spirit, he is trying his level best to shut Sid up. All the time mentally torturing him to weaken him ...None of Sky's move is without any plan...
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Cracking jokes on someone in a language that he doesnt undesrtand is the pits IMO. Andrew has been a good sport and he has shown that authority doesnt need a foul tongue!πŸ˜›

zingaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: VAZ2011

It may be a good enactment but it wasnt done in a good spirit, he is trying his level best to shut Sid up. All the time mentally torturing him to weaken him ...None of Sky's move is without any plan...

Yeah VAZ you are right - even that was done with an evil motive.  So Sha1 really I cant think of even one joke which Sky has cracked just for fun without trying to put down anybody.  The mission of his life is to put down and insult anybody who doesnot agree with him and do as he tells them to.  This was apparent even with Juhi when Juhi was just having general talks with Sid.  I mean even if she is your sister who the hell are you to tell her who to speak with and not speak with?  Im glad Juhi stood up atleast for herself on that and dint give in to his unfair demands of not talking to Sid just becoz he is Sky's enemy.
zingaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: TallyHo

Cracking jokes on someone in a language that he doesnt undesrtand is the pits IMO. Andrew has been a good sport and he has shown that authority doesnt need a foul tongue!πŸ˜›

VERY true... he has been a bad sport with Andrew becasue Andrew is not licking his toes like the rest and Sky very well knows Andrew never will.  Yeah to adapt in a  different culture is difficult being the only odd one out and even when PM was giving him a talk about talking to Andrew to make him feel more comfortable he had such idiotic reasons not to... and I think they all stem from the fact that Andrew is never going to be subservient to him like the others.  And yes lastly, power doesnt come by shouting, screaming and hurling abuses.  Andrew made them all behave in style.