zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Noticed throughout the show -- all of Sky's jokes are in such bad taste.  They are to put people down and laugh "at" people and not "with" people.  This is actually a trait which surfaces when you are very insecure with yourself so you think putting people down will elevate yourself.  He says the most evil things about people and then says oh, its just a joke and in fact turns the table on the offended party saying they are stupid to get offended.  Come on...anyone would get offended by the nonsense he spews. 

And his fan's contention of his being a clean person and saying it all on the face and therefore he is good is completely non-understandable.  I mean you cant talk complete nonsense about anybody and then say its a joke and expect to get away with it.  And it shows exactly how black his heart is to even come up with the nonsense so-called hurtful and demeaning "jokes" he comes up with. 

I donot find ANY of his jokes or antics funny at all anymore - they are just aimed at belittling and putting down people. 

Note: Please do not comment on fans opinions. Thanks.
Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah! I could never get his humour. His humour consisted of like you rightly said belittling the other person and then when the other person gets angry he goes all like Shucks it was just a joke, I am the victim blah blah. I have never seen a more disgusting human being.
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
his body language is very cheap 
it reeks of a sadak chap cheap admi !
amar too has a very cheap vibe to him

sid even tho is insanely hyper
but body language is decent 

skys jokes are very cheap and his laugh drives me mental !
zingaru thumbnail
Yeah his laugh is beginning to plain irritate me and I didnt laugh at a single joke of his yesterday on TV or the uncensored videos where he thinks he is being SO VERY funny. 

Even with his circuit act he was kind of putting down Andrew becoz he wasnt saying the hindi stuff properly.  Hello?  I'm sure if SKy was speaking for himself and not had someone dubbing for him, in the Tamil movie he acted in he would have struggled the same.  I see poor Andrew actually trying hard, being a good sport and actually copying the Hindi quite well. 
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shellily

Noticed throughout the show -- all of Sky's jokes are in such bad taste.  They are to put people down and laugh "at" people and not "with" people.  This is actually a trait which surfaces when you are very insecure with yourself so you think putting people down will elevate yourself.  He says the most evil things about people and then says oh, its just a joke and in fact turns the table on the offended party saying they are stupid to get offended.  Come on...anyone would get offended by the nonsense he spews. 

And his fan's contention of his being a clean person and saying it all on the face and therefore he is good is completely non-understandable.  I mean you cant talk complete nonsense about anybody and then say its a joke and expect to get away with it.  And it shows exactly how black his heart is to even come up with the nonsense so-called hurtful and demeaning "jokes" he comes up with. 

I donot find ANY of his jokes or antics funny at all anymore - they are just aimed at belittling and putting down people. 

completely agree with u👍🏼...and i toh never found them funny they are always in a bad taste🤢🤢🤢
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

TM-totally agree wid u. Such crude sense of humour I can just do widout. PM had said many good one-liners but I liked her dis one-liner d best, dat is an apt reply 2 Sky's disgusting sense of humour. She said, 'mujhe hasi itni pyari nahin hai ke meain uske liye doosron ko raundu.'

zingaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

TM-totally agree wid u. Such crude sense of humour I can just do widout. PM had said many good one-liners but I liked her dis one-liner d best, dat is an apt reply 2 Sky's disgusting sense of humour. She said, 'mujhe hasi itni pyari nahin hai ke meain uske liye doosron ko raundu.'

Yeah true PM's one-liners are extremely witty and not hurting anyone but get the point across.  PM seems to be a very well read and knowledgeable person.  She knows about a lot of things which surprise me sometimes.  And the thing is she doesnt show off about it, she is comfortable and secure about the fact and doesnt need to rub it in anyone's face unlike PB who needed to shout it from the roof tops (I am so well read, and I know everything) lest someone doesnt realize.

I think the whole of Sky's and PB's personality stems from wanting to impress other people and they dont care who they personally put down in the process as long as they look good to the bigger audience.  But the audience is not stupid and can see through these kinds of personalities eventually despite their "I am God" act. 

Am completely with PM on her mujhe hasi itni pyari nahin hai ke meain uske liye doosron ko raundu. statement - and she does adhere to it.  None of her jokes are hurtful.  
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he is sick n still thnks of himself as a hero. 
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well...i liked his evil laugh only n havnt lisned his dialugues carefully ever... 😳
zingaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: natasha.princes

well...i liked his evil laugh only n havnt lisned his dialugues carefully ever... 😳

You do?  I think its so fake and it comes out stronger when nobody laughs at some of his more evil jokes.  I think its more a nervous mechanism.