India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CVS, pls keep these requests

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

now i m very happy bcoz lavanya is leaving..i have some wish..so pls cvs,keep my request if possible..i know,it is not possible to keep everyone's request..

1. teach khushi how to speak english properly. and khushi to do job

2. now ASR is changing...but what he have done to khushi khushi deserve a big apology from arnav

3. long,passionate hug between ARHI

4. a passionate dance between ARHI

5. a new guy's entry. he should attracted with khushi..he should be very honest..it is necessary for arnav's jealousy. itna to banta hai..khushi felt too much pain seeing ASR and LA together. so now it should be arnav's turn..then the guy should realise after some time that khushi loves arnav..then he fall in love with anjali. and anjali also slowly fall for him..i wish shaleen bhanot to play this guy..bcoz shaleen and daljit looks so good together

5. i was very much hurt when ASR gift LA that necklece which was khushi's choice. first ASR should know that khushi sold her bengles to unite LA and ASR. then i want ASR to buy this necklece for khushi. he remember all the things which he have done and give khushi lots of love..

6. not too much kitchen politics

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-PurpleHeart-devsumarshiyanasun2011trina2010anu17DiamondLifeChitraFMrDarcyfan

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
if u have some wish then post it
-PurpleHeart- Goldie
-PurpleHeart-
-PurpleHeart-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I want ASR know that coz of his telecasted video abt the sheeshmahal...
those Idiots tried to harass her...and dats y she left lucknow and came to Delhi...Khushi deserves a big apology 4m ASR for this act...
I want ASR to feel guilty for this...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommearshiyanasun2011..Apz..SK_LoveDiamondLifeMrDarcyfan

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sk_Naina

I want ASR know that coz of his telecasted video abt the sheeshmahal...
those Idiots tried to harass her...and dats y she left lucknow and came to Delhi...Khushi deserves a big apology 4m ASR for this act...
I want ASR to feel guilty for this...

i forgot that...
but this time he was stone..he had no emotion...that's why i did not mind...but from diwali night what he did to khushi its really hurt..so a big apology is needed..
agree with you...
cvs, r u listening?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-PurpleHeart-sun2011arshiyanaMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Yeah I think an apology IS in order and may come about eventually! He will eventually find out how SHYAM entered Khushi's life!

I hope this is something that Payal tells Arnav! Coz she knows that Khushi was being harassed by guys and Shyam beats them up! Basically all this happened coz of that dumb tape!

So there is the tape, and there are the sold Bangles! I want both La and ASR to know this! Especially if the CV's intent to introduce some silly "La plotting revenge" track! Once she finds out what Khushi DID to unite her with ASR that time she nearly left, SHE will fell ashamed of her intentions!

She should know that if not for Khushi she would have been gone from ASR's life months before she actually left!

But yes... agree with Kamalika! Need Arnav to eat humble pie AND possible a new Hot guy to comepete with him on HIS level for Khushi's effections!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 16 December 2011 at 11:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanarshiyanasun2011SK_LoveDiamondLife

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yeah I think an apology IS in order and may come about eventually! He will eventually find out how SHYAM entered Khushi's life!

I hope this is something that Payal tells Arnav! Coz she knows that Khushi was being harassed by guys and Shyam beats them up! Basically all this happened coz of that dumb tape!

So there is the tape, and there are the sold Bangles! I want both La and ASR to know this! Especially if the CV's intent to introduce some silly "La plotting revenge" track! Once she finds out what Khushi DID to unite her with ASR that time she nearly left, SHE will fell ashamed of her intentions!

She should know that if not for Khushi she would have been gone from ASR's life months before she actually left!

But yes... agree with Kamalika! Need Arnav to eat humble pie AND possible a new Hot guy to comepete with him on HIS level for Khushi's effections!
agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
ya i want arnav to fall on knees and apologise to khushi for that tape thing!!!!it was just because of that the creep entered her lifeAngry n she had to leave lucknow in shameCry...but i definitely dont encourage a new man in khushis life at all...khushi felt pain when she saw arnav with la OK...but arnav felt 1000 times more pain when he knew khushi got engaged to someone else..i could feel that the intensity of the pain in his eyes were million times more than the drops of tears that camefrom khushi when arnav hugged la..infact la would have earlier itself said BYE BYE...it was just seeing khushis tears arnav brought her back!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25sun2011arshiyanaSK_Love

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
specially i want ASR to gift that necklece to khushi

Go to top