Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CVS, pls keep these requests

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

now i m very happy bcoz lavanya is leaving..i have some wish..so pls cvs,keep my request if possible..i know,it is not possible to keep everyone's request..

1. teach khushi how to speak english properly. and khushi to do job

2. now ASR is changing...but what he have done to khushi khushi deserve a big apology from arnav

3. long,passionate hug between ARHI

4. a passionate dance between ARHI

5. a new guy's entry. he should attracted with khushi..he should be very honest..it is necessary for arnav's jealousy. itna to banta hai..khushi felt too much pain seeing ASR and LA together. so now it should be arnav's turn..then the guy should realise after some time that khushi loves arnav..then he fall in love with anjali. and anjali also slowly fall for him..i wish shaleen bhanot to play this guy..bcoz shaleen and daljit looks so good together

5. i was very much hurt when ASR gift LA that necklece which was khushi's choice. first ASR should know that khushi sold her bengles to unite LA and ASR. then i want ASR to buy this necklece for khushi. he remember all the things which he have done and give khushi lots of love..

6. not too much kitchen politics

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK_Love thumbnail
if u have some wish then post it
-PurpleHeart- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want ASR know that coz of his telecasted video abt the sheeshmahal...
those Idiots tried to harass her...and dats y she left lucknow and came to Delhi...Khushi deserves a big apology 4m ASR for this act...
I want ASR to feel guilty for this...

SK_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sk_Naina

I want ASR know that coz of his telecasted video abt the sheeshmahal...

those Idiots tried to harass her...and dats y she left lucknow and came to Delhi...Khushi deserves a big apology 4m ASR for this act...
I want ASR to feel guilty for this...

i forgot that...
but this time he was stone..he had no emotion...that's why i did not mind...but from diwali night what he did to khushi its really hurt..so a big apology is needed..
agree with you...
cvs, r u listening?
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah I think an apology IS in order and may come about eventually! He will eventually find out how SHYAM entered Khushi's life!

I hope this is something that Payal tells Arnav! Coz she knows that Khushi was being harassed by guys and Shyam beats them up! Basically all this happened coz of that dumb tape!

So there is the tape, and there are the sold Bangles! I want both La and ASR to know this! Especially if the CV's intent to introduce some silly "La plotting revenge" track! Once she finds out what Khushi DID to unite her with ASR that time she nearly left, SHE will fell ashamed of her intentions!

She should know that if not for Khushi she would have been gone from ASR's life months before she actually left!

But yes... agree with Kamalika! Need Arnav to eat humble pie AND possible a new Hot guy to comepete with him on HIS level for Khushi's effections!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
SK_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yeah I think an apology IS in order and may come about eventually! He will eventually find out how SHYAM entered Khushi's life!

I hope this is something that Payal tells Arnav! Coz she knows that Khushi was being harassed by guys and Shyam beats them up! Basically all this happened coz of that dumb tape!

So there is the tape, and there are the sold Bangles! I want both La and ASR to know this! Especially if the CV's intent to introduce some silly "La plotting revenge" track! Once she finds out what Khushi DID to unite her with ASR that time she nearly left, SHE will fell ashamed of her intentions!

She should know that if not for Khushi she would have been gone from ASR's life months before she actually left!

But yes... agree with Kamalika! Need Arnav to eat humble pie AND possible a new Hot guy to comepete with him on HIS level for Khushi's effections!

agree with u
..Apz.. thumbnail
ya i want arnav to fall on knees and apologise to khushi for that tape thing!!!!it was just because of that the creep entered her life😡 n she had to leave lucknow in shame😭...but i definitely dont encourage a new man in khushis life at all...khushi felt pain when she saw arnav with la OK...but arnav felt 1000 times more pain when he knew khushi got engaged to someone else..i could feel that the intensity of the pain in his eyes were million times more than the drops of tears that camefrom khushi when arnav hugged la..infact la would have earlier itself said BYE BYE...it was just seeing khushis tears arnav brought her back!!!
SK_Love thumbnail
specially i want ASR to gift that necklece to khushi
SK_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

i want shyam to die

ASR to beat shyam and KKG also...😊
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=aparnam]ya i want arnav to fall on knees and apologise to khushi for that tape thing!!!!it was just because of that the creep entered her life😡 n she had to leave lucknow in shame😭...but i definitely dont encourage a new man in khushis life at all...khushi felt pain when she saw arnav with la OK...but arnav felt 1000 times more pain when he knew khushi got engaged to someone else..i could feel that the intensity of the pain in his eyes were million times more than the drops of tears that camefrom khushi when arnav hugged la..infact la would have earlier itself said BYE BYE...it was just seeing khushis tears arnav brought her back!!![/QUOTE

I agree that arnav owes Khushi a huge apology and it should come with passionate hug too, but I too don't want another man for khushi I want their love to grow from now on and nothing not even shyam or  LA ( if she comes back as vamp) will break that love. I really feel bad for khushi she is been through so much.  I hope she finds happiness soon with ASR and I hope they share strong unbreakable bond. 

Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago