Celebrity Fan Clubs

|KWLoversKaAdda#71|- Koi Tumsa Nahi - Page 76

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sayonii

mom, these people on tumblr have different sig making style... isn't this sig beautiful?

wow there are so many talented ppl around. wish I new how to do things like this. I was born too early lolzzz its ok in next next life time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shewascool90210

um not quite, i was spamming my place but then i am uploading a song and got bored so i came here to collect some scene of rohan and BAME! i saw gin talking about me so i had to answer her😆
stalking or no stalking i am always welcome here with open arms🤣

yes ofcourse cause as Zarqu says you are the gundi here...so everyone's scared of you🤣
anyway Happy new year Bani🤗
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ginac

I do agree bani shiran are in a class of their own. really nice!!!!!!!!!!! pls dont misunderstand kritika is a wonderful actress but with cutie pie she looks too old for him even though she is not. she to me looks older than her age.

nidhi right yes i think they are cute but due to her being chubby she kinds of look old but they are cute!!😳
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
KW-Sanaya do look cute together 😳 I really like them...but I like KW-Rati btter but at this moment KW-Kirtika are ruling my heart...gosh they're so freakin ADORABLE 😍
ginac thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shewascool90210

BANI CANT TELL U HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE U . TIGHTEST HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAV MISSED U VERY MUCH. I AM WELL THANK U. hoping ur birthday and new yr was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am so glad to be able to catch up with u. am on holidays till the 16th then stupid work again.!!!!!!!!!!

.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sayonii

yes ofcourse cause as Zarqu says you are the gundi here...so everyone's scared of you🤣
anyway Happy new year Bani🤗

yeh lo you guys made me a gundi out of cupid re🤣 happy new year sayo🤗

you make siggie?😲why didn't you tell me i want someone to make me siggie to😳
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its like most of the telly actress look sorta old in front of KW cuz he has a such a baby face😆
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indian_beauty

KW-Sanaya do look cute together 😳 I really like them...but I like KW-Rati btter but at this moment KW-Kirtika are ruling my heart...gosh they're so freakin ADORABLE 😍

i do agree...haters can say whatever they like...but NiHan's much better than AshNi
.Shiva. thumbnail
@zarqa
i seriously don't like that girl, had seen her in IPKND i got bored of her🥱

@gin
AW!!!! i am glad you got to talk to me as well as me🤗i am on vacation to so we sure will bump into each other!
ginac thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indian_beauty

agreed but u noe guys I wud luv to see kw with drashti. to me they look amzing also!!!!!!!!!!! there is sumthing about those two. they really look awesome together.