Celebrity Fan Clubs

|KWLoversKaAdda#71|- Koi Tumsa Nahi - Page 44

MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: indian_beauty

<font color="#ff0066">Ain't he...he's just way past adorable<3333</font>
<font color="#ff0066">um tht was yesterday's epi 😛 today he was shown for lyk 2 min</font>

<font color="#ff0066">I knw thts so disturbing🤢but I hope Rohan comes to the rescue 😳 and then somehow Niddhi's injured her ankle n then he can carry her home in his strong arms😍</font>

Oh fail 😆 nvm thn 🤪 😆

I know I hope so just like sid being a superhero saved riddhima

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Saania-

Oh fail 😆 nvm thn 🤪 😆

I know I hope so just like sid being a superhero saved riddhima

😆😆

I know 😳 plus NiHan are getting more TRPs then Ashni MB himself said it😛
MinnieRose thumbnail

<font color="#ff0066">Niddhi is Ashu's baba's granddaughter 😲</font>

<font color="#ff0066">wait so isn't she lyk related to him in a way 🤔 okay this just got more disgusting🤢</font>

W*F? Where you getting this from? And yea if that's the case thn she's technically Ashu's daughter unless it was from baba's another wife. Even thn she's kinda related 🤔 ewww that's disgusting 🤢
indian_beauty thumbnail

W*F? Where you getting this from? And yea if that's the case thn she's technically Ashu's daughter unless it was from baba's another wife. Even thn she's kinda related 🤔 ewww that's disgusting 🤢

I just saw a post in the KTLK forum...or maybe he's not ashu's real father just lyk adopted or wateva but still they're related lyk father-daughter kind...Ewww 🤢
MinnieRose thumbnail

😆😆

<font color="#ff0066">I know 😳 plus NiHan are getting more TRPs then Ashni MB himself said it😛</font>

Aw did he ? Well of course cause it so true 😳
MinnieRose thumbnail

<font color="#ff0066">I just saw a post in the KTLK forum...or maybe he's not ashu's real father just lyk adopted or wateva but still they're related lyk father-daughter kind...Ewww🤢</font>

Well that's still eww 🤢Edited by -Saania- - 12 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail

Aw did he ? Well of course cause it so true 😳

Ya it was his status on his FB page n then his phankas jumped on him for saying tht😆
but srsly it seems lyk MB's insecure or wateva of Karan..lyk really cmon dude KW's there for a cameo ur the lead y get so insecure 🤪
MinnieRose thumbnail

<font color="#ff0066">Ya it was his status on his FB page n then his phankas jumped on him for saying tht😆</font>
<font color="#ff0066">but srsly it seems lyk MB's insecure or wateva of Karan..lyk really cmon dude KW's there for a cameo ur the lead y get so insecure🤪</font>

Well that's true but like the truth is Karan's gaining all the attention, all the love and support so probably
indian_beauty thumbnail

Well that's true but like the truth is Karan's gaining all the attention, all the love and support so probably

True but it's not Karan's fault either...he was brought in to get TRPs n all..he's just doing his job..not his fault that ppl love him more😛
MinnieRose thumbnail

True but it's not Karan's fault either...he was brought in to get TRPs n all..he's just doing his job..not his fault that ppl love him more😛

truee but some "loyal" phankas dont understand that na sadly😛 waise honestly im pretty sure people arent that blind like cmon he's the only reason for your good trps youu should totally be thanking him right now or if not thn say byebye to the show😆