|KWLoversKaAdda#71|- Koi Tumsa Nahi - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
Helololol !! HelOLLOLLL
Hey ! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
I'm watching Most f**king show  man  πŸ˜† Why I like these kind of things πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Neha πŸ€— 
Im good how u doing??
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Neha πŸ€— 
Im good how u doing??

Great !! Mee fine too πŸ˜›
Wahi baba is an Out -class Actor ! Did you see today's episode ! He was like a paragon of beauty dude  !πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by mahaandneha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mahaandneha

Great !! Mee fine too πŸ˜›
Wahi baba is an Out -class Actor ! Did you see today's episode ! He was like a paragon of beauty dude  !πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

paragon of beauty...me likey😳 but really he's a damn good n today he was superb <3333
I loved the NiHan scenes especially the frst one when he says he's angry with Niddhi n also when he comes in to ask her if she's pakka coming with him for lunch n she calls him pagal...tooo cuteee yaar πŸ˜
Originally posted by indian_beauty

paragon of beauty...me likey😳 but really he's a damn good n today he was superb <3333
I loved the NiHan scenes especially the frst one when he says he's angry with Niddhi n also when he comes in to ask her if she's pakka coming with him for lunch n she calls him pagal...tooo cuteee yaar πŸ˜
Yeah yeah ! that was dame good scene  !! Hailaaa Wahi's expressions are always ready 2 kill some one ! πŸ˜› I love all his secnes Man yaar with Armaan he is like so so so sweet ! The way he hugs him is super good Armaan is like What I do !πŸ˜†
 changed my username cause bells reminds me of Bella🀣

but unfortunately Sayani's been taken😑. so i have to be satisfied with this nameπŸ˜›.
Sayooo congoo on ur new username πŸ˜†