Door rahiye humse - my thoughts

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
He gives her aukat lecture, insults her, misbhaves, mentally torture her den fell in love wid her. Touch her, feel her, care for her but still talk to her rudely. Afterwardd broke her heart showinv once again her aukat, pretend to b wid sm1 else breakinv her heart into pieces. Hurt after knowing abt her engagement, supress her wid harsh remarks N in all dis process he never miss a chance to touch her. Still khushi, my darling u never say "DOOR RAHIYE HUMSE".

Now chk dis he never tries to touch, he was vry gud friend of ur's. He cares for u n ur family but evrytime n was ur fiance. But Khushi, meri jaan, u always hesitant to his touch n evrytime "DOOR RAHIYE HUMSE" either by words or actions.

JAANEMAN KHUSHI WE ALL KNOW D REASON Y, BUT DO U KNOW? IT'S HIGH TIME KHUSHI TO PUT THIS 2 N 2 2GETHER. WEN WILL U REALISE KHUSHI?
yaaar won't you think that there will be a rabba ve moment s to come soon...may be in the engagement day...
but to realization may be Arnav will realize but try his best to hide it..
Khushi is khushi he na...she will also don't show her feelings case she knw that Arnav is...he make all surprise like CV...
now the high time some one to get to knw that Arnav is in love with Khushi(specially Anjali...but nothing to do she is not using her brain and she just do with pooja...)
Thnx sophie n anu. D forum is thanda 2day.

What an excellent and clever observation! 

Khushi definitely can't stand the creep being anywhere near her and never liked it, even when she was engaged to him. ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜¡

Conversely, she never had any such issues when it came to ASR! ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

Khushi has NEVER really had an issue with HOTWA being all over her like a rash! 😉

She IS the one that always steps back first, BUT after letting him close the gap to start with! She has NEVER analyzed her feelings too much, coz she is afraid of them! She dosent want to ADMIT that what she feels for Laad Governor is the "Big L"!

I think she is running away from this fact as much as LG has been running from it too! This ALL goes back to the Diwali night disaster! Since that night, she has stopped questioning HER feelings, as the response that she got when she questioned HIM was a collosal let down! He first refused to discuss it, and THEN he tells her she has no importance in his life!

SO what is a girl to do? She gets on with it, and hides her hurt! Stops questioning her feelings and shuts down that chapter! I would have done the SAME in her shoes! I dont blame her!

Coming weeks will be interesting to see! How will she react to him once he is a free agent? My take it she wont try to get close to him! She wont want to read anything into what he does after that Diwali jilting! That was a TRULY false move on ASR's part and will take time to rectify! AS it should!

So lets watch this space!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
Its high time she realizes now yaar.. is it too much to expect?

I want CVs to show how they both realize their love for each other.. its more important than anything else..