Juneli IF-Rockerz
Juneli
Juneli

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by wizardofoz

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by vasanthi16

Good post...u wrote exactly what I was thinking...after I cooled down after the disappointment of fri and all the posts here. Obviously we can't expect miracles so soon and if Ashu told his feelings so soon ...there is no point to the serial to continue...and also they did bring in KW for the J track and they also have said he also will be instrumental in bringing AshNi together.
So we kp faith and wait and watch.
But one thing I want to see is Ashu put Mallu in her place and not give her any more importance .

Ok y does everyone think there is nthg to show if Ashu confessed??? Nidhis decision...house issue..societal pressures n if cvs can b imaginative like ekta...post marriage compatibility issues...so i dun c how its de end of road n show if ashu manages to say ilu??

point well made tanuSmile. they still have the house issue, which can by itself create a huge rift between AshNi without Mallu, Rohan or SS being brought in to confuse the plot.Cry

Wiz...every show is cashing in on de lead pair..their chemistry...except our Hatke show ka makers...! :s Ridiculous...ppl cant even feel connected...to de leads..my mom was like..wat kind of love is nidhi in???all she does is cry ...or go yapping wid rohan... No consistency at all...

i too agree tanu...how do the CVs expect trps to rise when the leads screen space together is in miniscule...i think the dance will happen on monday but probably that will be the last of ashni together for god knows how longCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

allura Senior Member
allura
allura

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
hmm... lovely post dear
loved ur ideas
I think the romance dat we saw and hoped to c is getting lost
RS pata nahi kya kar na chahtey hai
HOPE Ashu fires this Mallu for spilling the beans Angry
dnt knw whr the story will head now
hoping to c a promising track Confused
god knows whts cmin next
LizzieBennett IF-Dazzler
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Esha, Tanu, Vasanthi Clap... All v v valid and well thought out points. I see logic in them all..
But and this is a big BUT.. the whole point of the show is "Kuch toh log kahenge", right? And the age factor? Somehow Ashu giving in to Armaan and confessing to Nidhi so easily doesn't add up to the essence of the show, if this indeed IS the essence...  He should still be worried about their differences, societal pressures, her family etc etc. I think unless Ashu knows for sure that Nidhi loves him too and cannot be happy without him, he's not going to confess, whether anyone thinks it means the end of story or not...

Besides, with Rohan around and their ages being closer, Ashu might start to feel (apart from the jealousy, of course) that Nidhi would prefer someone her own age and start to back off on that thinking. Our heroine has really done nothing to indicate that she's in love with him. She's shooting off daggers at him and he obviously thinks she's angry because she's hurting at his treatment of her. 
The little ice-breaking thing he did yesterday by apologising and the awkward truce that they fell into thereafter (the tentaive good mornings and the half-smile) is neutral territory. That's where I would want them to go logically. They have to tide over all these petty misunderstandings before they arrive at the BIG truth...

And with Mallu and Rohan around, that's not looking likely anytime soon. Unless Rohan starts doing what he's actually there for, bringing AshNi together. About Nidhi joining Kotnis, I think its really far-fetched to believe she'll do so only on Ashu's request esp after the sifaarish thing comes to light courtesy Mallu..

But what I'd like to see is that despite all these misunderstandings and ill-feelings between them, they still continue to look out for each other, kinda like Darcy does for Lizzie and her family in P&P. That would be truly romantic! Although I wish, WISH, that they had the time and the opportunity to talk, really TALK to EACH OTHER and not MAllus and Rohans or for that matter even Armaans... and explore this thing that they share, not in the form of an out and out confession, but just to begin a relationship that's something other than boss-intern, understand each other, their likes and dislikes (other than methi muthiya and adrak wali chai!!). I want their relationship to grow slowly and blossom and flower beautifully!!! IF ONLY!!!

Edited by LizzieBennett - 16 December 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alluravasanthi16AbhiAnilidvinSomerholicGirleshasrk

allura Senior Member
allura
allura

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
@lizziebennet-well said dear
we just have to w8 and watch as to HOW they story unfolds

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinLizzieBennett

Go to top