The current storyline... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by wizardofoz

point well made tanu😊. they still have the house issue, which can by itself create a huge rift between AshNi without Mallu, Rohan or SS being brought in to confuse the plot.😭

Wiz...every show is cashing in on de lead pair..their chemistry...except our Hatke show ka makers...! :s Ridiculous...ppl cant even feel connected...to de leads..my mom was like..wat kind of love is nidhi in???all she does is cry ...or go yapping wid rohan... No consistency at all...
@Tanu di: Exactly my mom asks the same... she even asked if the lead is Ashu or Rohan

I dun even know whats happening..

I dun want it to become like BB...

This time, If it happens, I'll leave Sony forever...
well said dear.  after seeing the synopsis, was so disappointed but i agree, ye to hona hi tha...But, still am not happy with the timing  if they had shown some introspection from nidhi/some light/happy moments between them, if these things happened back in lucknow, i think i would have been okay with the storyline but in Mumbai, cann't digest😲   
Well, I really have a doubt..
In some post, If I am not wrong, I read that Kritika told that the story would take a beautiful turn after the Mumbai Track...

So, Is this what is called beautiful???
Originally posted by *Harika*

@Tanu di: Exactly my mom asks the same... she even asked if the lead is Ashu or Rohan

I dun even know whats happening..

I dun want it to become like BB...

This time, If it happens, I'll leave Sony forever...

Th thing is triangles wrk when u knw tht leads r cmng close n in dramatic shows like sp shows...on sony ppl expect diff content...if i hv to c triangle y nt watch star..which has better execution..hi voltage drama...n consistency???
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Th thing is triangles wrk when u knw tht leads r cmng close n in dramatic shows like sp shows...on sony ppl expect diff content...if i hv to c triangle y nt watch star..which has better execution..hi voltage drama...n consistency???

You are absolutely right di..

and I dun want this crap to happen...
hope there'll be a miracle.. :)
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Wiz...every show is cashing in on de lead pair..their chemistry...except our Hatke show ka makers...! :s Ridiculous...ppl cant even feel connected...to de leads..my mom was like..wat kind of love is nidhi in???all she does is cry ...or go yapping wid rohan... No consistency at all...

i too agree tanu...how do the CVs expect trps to rise when the leads screen space together is in miniscule...i think the dance will happen on monday but probably that will be the last of ashni together for god knows how long😭😭

hmm... lovely post dear
loved ur ideas
I think the romance dat we saw and hoped to c is getting lost
RS pata nahi kya kar na chahtey hai
HOPE Ashu fires this Mallu for spilling the beans 😡
dnt knw whr the story will head now
hoping to c a promising track 😕
god knows whts cmin next
Esha, Tanu, Vasanthi 👏... All v v valid and well thought out points. I see logic in them all..
But and this is a big BUT.. the whole point of the show is "Kuch toh log kahenge", right? And the age factor? Somehow Ashu giving in to Armaan and confessing to Nidhi so easily doesn't add up to the essence of the show, if this indeed IS the essence...  He should still be worried about their differences, societal pressures, her family etc etc. I think unless Ashu knows for sure that Nidhi loves him too and cannot be happy without him, he's not going to confess, whether anyone thinks it means the end of story or not...

Besides, with Rohan around and their ages being closer, Ashu might start to feel (apart from the jealousy, of course) that Nidhi would prefer someone her own age and start to back off on that thinking. Our heroine has really done nothing to indicate that she's in love with him. She's shooting off daggers at him and he obviously thinks she's angry because she's hurting at his treatment of her. 
The little ice-breaking thing he did yesterday by apologising and the awkward truce that they fell into thereafter (the tentaive good mornings and the half-smile) is neutral territory. That's where I would want them to go logically. They have to tide over all these petty misunderstandings before they arrive at the BIG truth...

And with Mallu and Rohan around, that's not looking likely anytime soon. Unless Rohan starts doing what he's actually there for, bringing AshNi together. About Nidhi joining Kotnis, I think its really far-fetched to believe she'll do so only on Ashu's request esp after the sifaarish thing comes to light courtesy Mallu..

But what I'd like to see is that despite all these misunderstandings and ill-feelings between them, they still continue to look out for each other, kinda like Darcy does for Lizzie and her family in P&P. That would be truly romantic! Although I wish, WISH, that they had the time and the opportunity to talk, really TALK to EACH OTHER and not MAllus and Rohans or for that matter even Armaans... and explore this thing that they share, not in the form of an out and out confession, but just to begin a relationship that's something other than boss-intern, understand each other, their likes and dislikes (other than methi muthiya and adrak wali chai!!). I want their relationship to grow slowly and blossom and flower beautifully!!! IF ONLY!!!

Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago
@lizziebennet-well said dear
we just have to w8 and watch as to HOW they story unfolds