Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shineharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kissmiss

Please yaar don't compare Rashi with Kokila. Kokila and Rashi are both heavy mouthed but kokila follows the parh of truth and fairness, but Rashi follows the path of lies, kalakaaris, manipulations and no love for anybody. But kokila taunts only parag and its understandable.

I don't blame her talking to her husband like that even if it is infront of the whole family because anyone experience the pain only if they are in their shoes.

Agree with your post .Yes rashi can never be compared with kokila.
Though i like kokila's behaviour,i felt more rude behaviour with rashi yesterday.Perhaps this may cause rashi to get back to her kalakaries again๐Ÿ˜ก. 
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Kokila is quite fair and only wants the best for her family. Recently she has noticed a change in Ahem's behaviour. I think she justs wants some normality brought back to the house after Gopi's accident. So I think she is getting angry at Ahem who is not focusing on his work when he should be. Maybe she know that he is feeling guilty and wants to help him snap out of this.

With regards to Rashi, Rashi knows what Kokila expects yet she still goes ahead and does stuff that she knows Kokila will not approve of. On top of that Rashi back chats which she should not really do knowing what Kokila is like. Rashi has been living in MM for so long and has still not understood how Kokila thinks - if she had focused on understanding her more then she would not get shouted at.
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: _naksh_raz

Well said..She has a strong character and if i was Mota Ben...i would have snapped back at her also..She tends to me throw her decisions/opinions on everyone..which is kind of unfair(sometimes)๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yep! She rules everyone and anyone she can. Bit of an alpha female ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
Bubble
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't like the way she talked to paragh in front of everyone on the dining table. However it is in charakter for and one of the flaws of it as well. I am a huge koki fan by the way. I didn't have a problem with her treatment of rashi. I do hope that rashi will change for the better however she has done so many bad things in the past and has to punished for it. It is still the same day on which she was brought back against Koki's wish and therefore it is no wonder that koki is behaving this way with her. Also Rashi has nearly done something which could have worsend gopi's health and koki is very protective of her bahu especially now. So it is no wonder that she is still angry with Rashi, who she never saw deserving of being a Modi bahu. However I didn't really think it neccessary to bring it up in front of the whole family again and was glad that Hetal intervented here.

All in all I don't think that koki is getting annyoing or anything. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions๐Ÿ˜Š