India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

SKY SHOULD QUIT (Page 2)

Pixl Senior Member
Pixl
Pixl

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
He's pretended to quit so many times, and before Salman left, he said very clearly that I want to stay. He wants to stay, and plus we only watch it for entertainment, if his Image has gone down the drains it's because of him, if he keeps in his limits, the entertainment that he provides is one of the best in the house, if he crosses the limit theres no one worse than him.

And I don't think by Salman giving him feedback has made him lose the votes, people do watch the show, they can give examples of so many incidents where sky has just been a bully.

Plus why take it so seriously it's just a game show, after a week of the game finishing, everyone will move on.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaMeebooPaleBlueDotbankhan-Seraphic-R1U2K3

bankhan Senior Member
bankhan
bankhan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Sky should be thrown out of BB house

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
He was a quitter since day 1. Won't be surprised if he quits weeks before the finale. Coward much? Even if Salman hadn't entered the house and bashed up all the contestants, Sky and Sid, specifically, I don't think the audience is blind enough to vote for him SO much, they make him win. Honestly none of the contestants is worth winning, but whoever wins, Sky shouldn't.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pixl

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I feel that in last week,sky was very entertaining,and he acted sensible at many times,even though his fight with sid,,his fault was 30%, From the last to last weeks,he improved a lot,,but still dont know why salman bashed sky unnecessary,,jab actual mai sky wrong tha,oss wakt toe kya nai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jun786sarasingh86fire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TallyHo

Originally posted by fire_gun

all contestant should quit after insulted by salman

iam serious...alman should have not pinpointed abt housemates that u r wrong and blah blahOuch  when host says sumthing like  this its appears like stampOuch it affects image of contestant  of the show and voting too on the top salman is superstarOuch .. his statement will affect their images and well as he disturbed the dynamic of house and   now these contestants will act more artfically..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86fire_gun

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TallyHo

all contestant should quit after insulted by salman

iam serious...alman should have not pinpointed abt housemates that u r wrong and blah blahOuch  when host says sumthing like  this its appears like stampOuch it affects image of contestant  of the show and voting too on the top salman is superstarOuch .. his statement will affect their images and well as he disturbed the dynamic of house and   now these contestants will act more artfically..Ouch

Watching BB everyday for an hour, for the past 11 weeks was enough to create an image of their own on National Television in our eyes, I think, so what if Salman showed them the mirror which they never bothered looking into? He isn't at fault here, I think he gave them a taste of their own medicine. Whatever he said that day, was so effing right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaPixlCertifiedBabe

Jun786 Groupbie
Jun786
Jun786

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skyrulez

As a SKY fan i think he should quit this show because its only few more weeks remaining and there is no chance that his image will be shown as positive character and without people's vote its impossible for him to win the show.

If Mehek come back then it might be Mehek who will end up winning or who knows SID. Because recently SID is getting attention due to no one is talking with him.

MEHEK - High Chance If She comes back

SID - No way LOL

Juhi  - She has done nothing in this show except eating.

SKY - Not much support from people due to being Negative image.
  I agree with u ...he should have quit , his chances of winning the show are zero. Atleast he could have left with his head held high.

Go to top