India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's hair ... Oh lordy !! (Page 4)

AGulf Goldie
AGulf
AGulf

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I loved khushi hair style it was wondelful I think I'm going to do it n my brother wedding , just love it can't remove my eyes on her hair hats off to hair maker

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

invalidmitthoo

Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
YES!!!
ASR didn't notice Khushi's open hair, precisely because it was a wig and that too heavy curls, which no amount of gusts of winds could have blown over her face!
I blame the damn hair dresser! That faceless person is de-sexing the most intense and sexiest jodis on Indian TV. Someone fire her already!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A...mitthooaa123.80

SmileForMeester Senior Member
SmileForMeester
SmileForMeester

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr4ever

Hi simplynanna Smile

Wahi toh... when i lived in Delhi,  I can't think of any salon letting Khushi leave like that.. any salon would feel terrible to be associated with that style .. especially for an engagement ceremony where high profile business and rich folks will be attending ,,, that hair style belongs more to a nautanki ..

If Khushi did it herself.. then where did she get those curlers from...

I think someone spent so much time styling that wig..and it looked really artificial.. and was put so badly on Khushi's head..didnt even look like natural hair..looked all plastic...and don't get me started on that flowery thing in her hair... LOLLOL

Though I am not an Indian, I totally agree with this. I know that Marriage and anything related to it, is one of the most significant and important things in the Indian tradition and culture, and on such an occasion, which saloon or which stylist would make such a 'gatiya' hairstyle Confused

It belonged more to a barbie cartoon than it did to Khushi's hair. SERIOUSLY!

I love you for this post Clap

In my opinion Payal and Anajli were the only 'NORMALLY' dressed people in the entire thing. 

AND YEAH, I was expecting the HUGEST rabba-ve moment, and when it didnt happen I was ready to smash the TV Angry 
Maybe they were scared that Khushi's wig might fall off with all the wind blown during the rabba-ve moments Wink OR WAIT, maybe it would'nt move because it will be too heavy Tongue

Edited by simplynanna - 17 December 2011 at 4:55am

mitthoo..Apz..aa123.80

sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Sanaya is really cute with her usual self itself.. i did not like her hair style at all.. and even for sana also they could have left it with their real hair without a wig that would have been much better...

And Arnav was looking like nehru chacha ROFL sorry guys couldnt help it.. he looked good but he looks elderly in that closed neck suit..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoo

invalid Goldie
invalid
invalid

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I agree with most of what you said about the episodes, but not about the appearances. I thought the hair looked nice, and the dress was pretty, and I loved the little flowery pin in her hair, I think she looked adorable ! 
As for La, hair and clothes werent the best, but I guess she looked allright too. 

I think Khushi looked great, but of course, fashion and who looks good is a matter of personal opinion, so I am just stating my own. I thought Arnavs suits wasnt bad either ! Payal looked great, as did Khushi.
It was different and cute, and I thought the curls were great. I'm not sure whether people notice its a wig more because they KNOW it is a wig, but I have seen plenty and plenty of people with hair curled like that when it is their natural hair...

Guess thats all I have to say :) 

kitty25shaam91mitthoo

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
I dont agree with u:
1) Payal looks gorgeous and most beautiful as well Anjali..her saree is superb. These two ladies are gorgeous.
But did anyone notice??? Payal's necklace was big..then when Khushi was fixing her pallu, her necklace become more delicate...They changed her necklaceConfused
2) Khushi looks really nice..simple and sober. Her dress tells that she is not that rich to afford heavy costumes but yet she can manage to look decent yet. I loved Cv for this that they did not show anything outdone as her not so rich image. I thank CVs for not making her wear Langha
3) Sana's coustume is pretty gorgeous..i liked the style..its simple and sober. Suits her model and modern image.
4) ASR..his suit is not velvet..its the shinny material which is reflecting dark navyblue color...its silk tissue kind of material. Its very well going with his personality. I loved his attire
5) I was disappointed with Aakash's costume.

invalidkitty25mitthoo

..Jessie.. IF-Dazzler
..Jessie..
..Jessie..

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Tonguehi iam new to this forum!!!!!!!!!!
indeed kushi was stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

mitthoo

pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Completely enjoyed it... was hilarious... ROFL

mitthoo

Go to top