India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's hair ... Oh lordy !! (Page 2)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
i dont agree with much of ur post... but i do agree payal was looking amazing along with anjali...

i personally thought khushi looked really cute an innocent and la looked good as well. yea their outfits could have been better but i think cv's did the right thing and made payal look the best and gave her the best outfit. bec lets be honest it her engagement. la dress was justified as she didnt wear what she was supposed to

as for khushi... her nickname is chamkeli she has to sparkle... it wouldn't suit her character to be all fashionable and trendy. she is a halwai from lucknow not a socialite 

i wont comment on asr...bec im totally biased. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25mitthooSanzBarbie

loveBarunValley Senior Member
loveBarunValley
loveBarunValley

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Really enjoyed reading ur post was laughing the whole way through lol...i agree with ur detective-giri n style-de-pointers,awesome post!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoo

anfield206 Groupbie
anfield206
anfield206

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
sanya's hair style is ek dum ghatiya hai...even her dress...payal is cute...i think the producers are on cost cutting or what...like 2 people in the scene are having nice dresses and remaining are with cheap costumesLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoosreemeera

thingcalledlove Groupbie
thingcalledlove
thingcalledlove

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
The thing about Khushi's hair is that, I don't think she was wearing a wig. Sanaya's hair is not short, but it's not super long, it's up to her mid back. I think she has extensions in or something when she plays Khushi, because he actual hair is not as long as Khushi's. That why I think the curls came out looking a little artificial.

I still thought she looked extremely pretty though.

kitty25mitthoosreemeera

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Hiya @geetmanluvSmileSmile

I think Sanaya looked cute inspite of the hair.. She is quite charming and pretty and can carry off any style.  I felt the hair looked too much like a wig..(which it was!).  Even if they wanted to give her that hairstyle.. the producers could have chipped in some money to do it bit more professionally.  It looked very plastic.

La's also looked cute..but the hairstyle is quite out of fashion and not in sync with La's character being in-tune with current trends.  Like I said..its to Sanaya and Sana's credit they both did look cute.

On ASR outfit.. just tired of drab velvety brown on him.  Barun has great physique and can carry off these styles... but I wish they give him a better quality wardrobe.. even if its not Indian attire. 

Honestly.. Shyam and Payal's attire was best of the lot .. I have noticed..that Abhas looks really great in the Indian attire...every time he is shown to wear those kurtas. and Anjali and Shyam also make an attractive pair (I know.. its hard to separate him and her from the  gawd-awful characters.)...

Edited by asr4ever - 16 December 2011 at 9:27pm

anfield206showstrucksbk2

devsum IF-Dazzler
devsum
devsum

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
My Questions:

1.Why does anjali NEVER  tie her hair back, as she is always preparing either food or prasad?  In the first episodes her hair was tied... Looks so untidy, and badly styled.

2. When will khushi have a real grown up style?

mitthoo

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Oh my! Totalllyyy agree Divya! I thought I was the only one who thought that the hair looks like a disaster. Only Deepali's hair looks normal, and she looks stunning.
Sanaya's hair are looking so damn puffed up, and those curls don't even look natural. WAY overdone. Upar se that weird looking clip. D'oh If the hair was bad, the clip makes it look worse. And yeah, it looks like a wig, cause the hair are all utha hua. ROFL
Sana's hairtsyle is just that retro look which anyways annoys me. WHY couldn't they have let them open their normal hair??

And the dress materials. UFF. ASR's velvety suit, La's shiny chamkeeli sari or whatever that was, and Khushi's suit with that pink net material. Where did they find such outfits? Considering ASR owns a fashion house, atleast thoda realism dikhate. On the contrary, Shyamu's sherwani was great.
Sana and Sanaya made the hair look tolerable warna they were done horribly. The show needs a new stylist ASAP.

Ditto on the questions. Anjali's only job is poojas and thalis yet she doesn't get them right. LOL The lady is in constant fret and whinge mode. ROFL  As to why no rabba ve when Khushi came to asr, maybe the wind blowers would cause khushi's wig to fly away. ROFL

Edited by aa123.80 - 16 December 2011 at 10:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anfield206armaanridhimma4mitthoo..Apz..

shaam91 Goldie
shaam91
shaam91

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
oii...i thing i noticed(the rest of it was fab..i love ur sense of humor)..
u are a dilliwala???
me 2!!!:):)
no place like it!:)

aa123.80

Go to top