Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Achava11

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† May be it's just two of us here..who feel like this way..I thought..ok!diwali must be excused..but even after the TIP comment..sankah devi is seen behaving in a nice way with her LG..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I just cudn't take ittt..agree!I used to watch repeats and try to catch old scenes on Youtube..but must admit..it has decreased a lot these days!(which by the way is goodπŸ˜†) my personal opinion...the character of sankah devi is not like what I expected..even after the TIP comment I expected her to be a bit reservedbut nooo!!!! and yes!!! I hardly liked her last night...🀒she was so so! but I understand that many liked her look..well,each to his own!πŸ˜†

No its not jus the 2 of u i also feel the same way. It's hard to believe that aftr soo much has happened between them she still behaves normally wth him. As if  her memory get's erased wen she wakes up in the morning. (a new day a new life πŸ˜†)
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry I don't agree with you - I think Khushi looked totally pretty - I loved her hair & her suit...! ASR could've done better w/ his outfit - but KKG looked really pretty😳
A... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Oh Dear...Thankx a ton for making this postπŸ‘.I have only one word for La and Khushi's overall appearance "TACKY" 
I think they badly need a designer and a stylist.Khushi's hairstyle was a total disaster and her anarkali only made it worse.Yesterday,stylists actually proved tht without right asthetic sense, even a swan can look like a crow.
"Clothes and manners do not make the man;but when he is made,they greatly improve his apperance"I truly belive in tht.
.I was expecting so much frm her..I believe tht apperance does matter so,why they r using sub standard things in the show and tht too for Khushi and La and not to forget Arnav...Poor guy but his velvety quilt like jacket was less torturing than Khushi's and La's.

3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is the first time I have read your posts and you had merolling in laughter... the replies were also great!
you are right SI is so pretty she can carry off anything... also what's with the "what the" reaction instead of a "Rabbe Ve" when he sees her. CVs hire Divya already! she will teach you a trick or two to make the episode interesting!
AGulf thumbnail
I loved khushi hair style it was wondelful I think I'm going to do it n my brother wedding , just love it can't remove my eyes on her hair hats off to hair maker
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
YES!!!
ASR didn't notice Khushi's open hair, precisely because it was a wig and that too heavy curls, which no amount of gusts of winds could have blown over her face!
I blame the damn hair dresser! That faceless person is de-sexing the most intense and sexiest jodis on Indian TV. Someone fire her already!!!
SmileForMeester thumbnail

Originally posted by: asr4ever

Hi simplynanna πŸ˜Š

Wahi toh... when i lived in Delhi,  I can't think of any salon letting Khushi leave like that.. any salon would feel terrible to be associated with that style .. especially for an engagement ceremony where high profile business and rich folks will be attending ,,, that hair style belongs more to a nautanki ..

If Khushi did it herself.. then where did she get those curlers from...

I think someone spent so much time styling that wig..and it looked really artificial.. and was put so badly on Khushi's head..didnt even look like natural hair..looked all plastic...and don't get me started on that flowery thing in her hair... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Though I am not an Indian, I totally agree with this. I know that Marriage and anything related to it, is one of the most significant and important things in the Indian tradition and culture, and on such an occasion, which saloon or which stylist would make such a 'gatiya' hairstyle πŸ˜•

It belonged more to a barbie cartoon than it did to Khushi's hair. SERIOUSLY!

I love you for this post πŸ‘

In my opinion Payal and Anajli were the only 'NORMALLY' dressed people in the entire thing. 

AND YEAH, I was expecting the HUGEST rabba-ve moment, and when it didnt happen I was ready to smash the TV πŸ˜‘ 
Maybe they were scared that Khushi's wig might fall off with all the wind blown during the rabba-ve moments πŸ˜‰ OR WAIT, maybe it would'nt move because it will be too heavy πŸ˜›
Edited by simplynanna - 12 years ago
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Sanaya is really cute with her usual self itself.. i did not like her hair style at all.. and even for sana also they could have left it with their real hair without a wig that would have been much better...

And Arnav was looking like nehru chacha 🀣 sorry guys couldnt help it.. he looked good but he looks elderly in that closed neck suit..

invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with most of what you said about the episodes, but not about the appearances. I thought the hair looked nice, and the dress was pretty, and I loved the little flowery pin in her hair, I think she looked adorable ! 
As for La, hair and clothes werent the best, but I guess she looked allright too. 

I think Khushi looked great, but of course, fashion and who looks good is a matter of personal opinion, so I am just stating my own. I thought Arnavs suits wasnt bad either ! Payal looked great, as did Khushi.
It was different and cute, and I thought the curls were great. I'm not sure whether people notice its a wig more because they KNOW it is a wig, but I have seen plenty and plenty of people with hair curled like that when it is their natural hair...

Guess thats all I have to say :) 
DiamondLife thumbnail
I dont agree with u:
1) Payal looks gorgeous and most beautiful as well Anjali..her saree is superb. These two ladies are gorgeous.
But did anyone notice??? Payal's necklace was big..then when Khushi was fixing her pallu, her necklace become more delicate...They changed her necklaceπŸ˜•
2) Khushi looks really nice..simple and sober. Her dress tells that she is not that rich to afford heavy costumes but yet she can manage to look decent yet. I loved Cv for this that they did not show anything outdone as her not so rich image. I thank CVs for not making her wear Langha
3) Sana's coustume is pretty gorgeous..i liked the style..its simple and sober. Suits her model and modern image.
4) ASR..his suit is not velvet..its the shinny material which is reflecting dark navyblue color...its silk tissue kind of material. Its very well going with his personality. I loved his attire
5) I was disappointed with Aakash's costume.