Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's hair ... Oh lordy !! - Page 2

anfield206 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sanya's hair style is ek dum ghatiya hai...even her dress...payal is cute...i think the producers are on cost cutting or what...like 2 people in the scene are having nice dresses and remaining are with cheap costumes๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thingcalledlove thumbnail
The thing about Khushi's hair is that, I don't think she was wearing a wig. Sanaya's hair is not short, but it's not super long, it's up to her mid back. I think she has extensions in or something when she plays Khushi, because he actual hair is not as long as Khushi's. That why I think the curls came out looking a little artificial.

I still thought she looked extremely pretty though.

mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya @geetmanluv๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I think Sanaya looked cute inspite of the hair.. She is quite charming and pretty and can carry off any style.  I felt the hair looked too much like a wig..(which it was!).  Even if they wanted to give her that hairstyle.. the producers could have chipped in some money to do it bit more professionally.  It looked very plastic.

La's also looked cute..but the hairstyle is quite out of fashion and not in sync with La's character being in-tune with current trends.  Like I said..its to Sanaya and Sana's credit they both did look cute.

On ASR outfit.. just tired of drab velvety brown on him.  Barun has great physique and can carry off these styles... but I wish they give him a better quality wardrobe.. even if its not Indian attire. 

Honestly.. Shyam and Payal's attire was best of the lot .. I have noticed..that Abhas looks really great in the Indian attire...every time he is shown to wear those kurtas. and Anjali and Shyam also make an attractive pair (I know.. its hard to separate him and her from the  gawd-awful characters.)... Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My Questions:

1.Why does anjali NEVER  tie her hair back, as she is always preparing either food or prasad?  In the first episodes her hair was tied... Looks so untidy, and badly styled.

2. When will khushi have a real grown up style?

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh my! Totalllyyy agree Divya! I thought I was the only one who thought that the hair looks like a disaster. Only Deepali's hair looks normal, and she looks stunning.
Sanaya's hair are looking so damn puffed up, and those curls don't even look natural. WAY overdone. Upar se that weird looking clip. If the hair was bad, the clip makes it look worse. And yeah, it looks like a wig, cause the hair are all utha hua. ๐Ÿคฃ
Sana's hairtsyle is just that retro look which anyways annoys me. WHY couldn't they have let them open their normal hair??

And the dress materials. UFF. ASR's velvety suit, La's shiny chamkeeli sari or whatever that was, and Khushi's suit with that pink net material. Where did they find such outfits? Considering ASR owns a fashion house, atleast thoda realism dikhate. On the contrary, Shyamu's sherwani was great.
Sana and Sanaya made the hair look tolerable warna they were done horribly. The show needs a new stylist ASAP.

Ditto on the questions. Anjali's only job is poojas and thalis yet she doesn't get them right. ๐Ÿ˜† The lady is in constant fret and whinge mode. ๐Ÿคฃ  As to why no rabba ve when Khushi came to asr, maybe the wind blowers would cause khushi's wig to fly away. ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oii...i thing i noticed(the rest of it was fab..i love ur sense of humor)..
u are a dilliwala???
me 2!!!:):)
no place like it!:)
Achava11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asr4ever

Honestly,  I have been getting quite disappointed with storyline inconsistencies..and awful screenplays... hamming and unnecessary crying ...and losing interest in quite a few characters ..including Khushi..because for the life of me..I can't quite understand how she can be this comfortable talking to ASR after that near-kiss, his words to her and about her... .I know its all fiction..so try not to take it so seriously ...

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† May be it's just two of us here..who feel like this way..I thought..ok!diwali must be excused..but even after the TIP comment..sankah devi is seen behaving in a nice way with her LG..๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† I just cudn't take ittt..agree!I used to watch repeats and try to catch old scenes on Youtube..but must admit..it has decreased a lot these days!(which by the way is good๐Ÿ˜†) my personal opinion...the character of sankah devi is not like what I expected..even after the TIP comment I expected her to be a bit reservedbut nooo!!!! and yes!!! I hardly liked her last night...๐Ÿคขshe was so so! but I understand that many liked her look..well,each to his own!๐Ÿ˜†
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: shaam91

oii...i thing i noticed(the rest of it was fab..i love ur sense of humor)..

u are a dilliwala???
me 2!!!:):)
no place like it!:)

Same here. ๐Ÿ˜† And agreee!! ๐Ÿ˜†
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: asr4ever

Hiya @geetmanluv๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I think Sanaya looked cute inspite of the hair.. She is quite charming and pretty and can carry off any style.  I felt the hair looked too much like a wig..(which it was!).  Even if they wanted to give her that hairstyle.. the producers could have chipped in some money to do it bit more professionally.  It looked very plastic.

La's also looked cute..but the hairstyle is quite out of fashion and not in sync with La's character being in-tune with current trends.  Like I said..its to Sanaya and Sana's credit they both did look cute.

On ASR outfit.. just tired of drab velvety brown on him.  Barun has great physique and can carry off these styles... but I wish they give him a better quality wardrobe.. even if its not Indian attire. 

Honestly.. Shyam and Payal's attire was best of the lot .. I have noticed..that Abhas looks really great in the Indian attire...every time he is shown to wear those kurtas. and Anjali and Shyam also make an attractive pair (I know.. its hard to separate him and her from the  gawd-awful characters.)...

maybe when arhi get together... they will balance out each others look... he will tone down her look and she will make sure he doesn't look so drab
anfield206 thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ "As to why no rabba ve when Khushi came to asr, maybe the wind blowers would cause khushi's wig to fly away"

๐Ÿ‘