Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's hair ... Oh lordy !!

mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiya all 😃😃

Today episode...another one of those..that left me wondering if having brains is over-rated 😆😆

Not gonna say much because.. ASR aur khushi ke fans se bahut joote padenge.. so.. will stick to safe ground as usual 😃 (I know I know.. ..Like they say..when you have nothing good to say... focus on trivial stuff 😆😆)

Next week.. prediction..ASR will def get engaged.. My bet is to Khushi (80% chance)  or La (20% chance)

My focus... most of the time was on peripherals.. feel free to add if you noticed the same

First on darjeegiri and hair style giri 😆😆 (aadaat se majboor !!!)

1. Payal looked gorgeous. also clearly the best actress today with the right expressions and dialogue delivery.. long time since I really enjoyed seeing her perform.👏.  whoever did her makeup, hair and costume needs a raise.
  2. Anjali looked fine as usual,,
  3. Whoever did Khushi's and La's hair..needs to be fired right away.  I haven't seen rest of the posts yet.. so apologies if you think she looked great..but seriously.. who did Khushi's hair.. Is that person stuck in 1960's  and the one who did La's hair stuck in 1970's .. I suspect its the same person.  Khushi's hair were unnecessarily over decorated...and it looked like someone spent hours styling the wig 😆😆 and then when director said..ACTION..plonked the wig on Khushi's head.. I was thinking it will come off any time if she shook her head a bit.   La's hair .. were badly styled as well.  Sanaya and Sana both being really cute.. could still carry the style..but that hairstylist .. needs to rethink a bit. 
  4. ASR's suit... HUGE dissappointment.  Why do they have to make him wear velvety stuff.. I suspect he wore a similar suit during mithai shop track scene..and usme chamkeele buttons the..that I hated.. I suspect someone read the post (in my la la land..I think someone does read my comments on his clothes!!)... This time around..we were spared the chamkeela buttons... but ..what the heck happened to that indian attire or whatever.. Anjali said..ki color Khushi se pooch lenge...  ??  CVs have amnesia.. I was all set to see some nicer outfit..and I can't believe that they made ASR wear that suit.  It's to Barun's credit that he could still carry it off.
  5. I didn't think Khushi's outfit was that great either.  Sanaya looked cute but they could have done much better.
  6. Other thank Payal,  I really liked Shyam's outfit.  The color looked great and if you ignore his character and hamming (hard to do.. I know)... the actor himself looked great and can easily model that outfit.

Now to detective-giri  (wondering aloud since the story line and acting wasn't gripping enough!!)

1. Khushi ne ASR ko kya gift di ?  I wanted him to open that gift right there.. because I am really hoping..she packed all her pom-poms and hairpins..and made them fit somehow in that small package.. and this was her way of saying.. "Arnav jee.. aapko hamari accessories ko swipe karna pasand hai..here you go"... and ASR Khush...and me ... maha-khush!!!
  2. Why didn't ASR have a rabba-ve moment when he first saw Khushi at his door ?  my theory... he was blinded by the bright glare coming from the dress, the hair and that awful flowery thing she had in her hair... and he couldn't really see her properly.  By the time he realized it was Khushi.. she had to leave... and the moment was just gone. 
  3. Why is Bua not showing remorse on bulldozing Khushi into that engaement ?  I am shocked that CVs show Buaji's anger towards Shyam but didn't think its important to show Buajis remorse for what she did to khushi.  Scene to banta hai.  I have no theory on this .
  4. Oh Oh.. the most important question I had today...which also proves my point thta baby anjali is a lazy bones ... She does puja all day long..and forgets to bring rice for the teeka... You would think..she would have had the puja thaali ready all the time to do the round-round ...😆
  5. . Why did Shyam bring the rice in that oddest looking katori ?  Yeh raizaadas are super duper rich... and he brings rice in such a sad looking utensil. 

had more questions...and will add more later...but it seems like...ASR ki engagement to pakki hai...  Anjali seems all set to drown Delhi..next week  😆😆

ASR... as my fellow dilliwaala.. I understand..you will have no choice...but to get engaged.. Go for it.. but if possible.. change into a nice indian attire... might as well look  dhinchak while saving Delhi from flooding 😆😆     

Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmileForMeester thumbnail
I spent the last two days wondering where did Khushi get a hair curler from? 😕 Apparently it's going to take a curler to do so much of curling, right?

And LA's dress was really really NOT nice.

Btw, nice post. Enjoyed reading it ❤️ You've included almost everything on my mind. 
mitthoo thumbnail
Hi simplynanna 😊

Wahi toh... when i lived in Delhi,  I can't think of any salon letting Khushi leave like that.. any salon would feel terrible to be associated with that style .. especially for an engagement ceremony where high profile business and rich folks will be attending ,,, that hair style belongs more to a nautanki ..

If Khushi did it herself.. then where did she get those curlers from...

I think someone spent so much time styling that wig..and it looked really artificial.. and was put so badly on Khushi's head..didnt even look like natural hair..looked all plastic...and don't get me started on that flowery thing in her hair... 😆😆
mpks1 thumbnail
Divya, as  mentioned in one of your earlier posts , I thoroughly enjoy reading them. This one is no exception. You always discuss trivial things which I like and makes it more humorous. Please continue your everyday analysis on trivial stuff for readers like me.

On a serious note, I am sure Lavanya is out, most probably it will ARHI who will be getting engaged sometime in the next 2 weeks.

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hilarious post - wish Khushi's natural hair was curled not this extenders that really made her face look long and I wished to have her choti back where her face looks more cute.

I am sure ASR did not recognize Khushi without the choti and pom poms!
DammitASR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree whole heartedly.

Awful wig and barrette...how could Sanaya agree to that look? The outfit is still OK...but hair and make-up...hai re nandkishore! DM (Devi Mayya) is really on vacation...sge needs to report to duty ASAP and save ASR-KKG ..or maybe drill some common sense into the CVs!
Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with most of what you're saying, and its not that i didn't like Khushi's hair, but it wasn't the best, but i felt that Lavanya's hair was really pretty.  
Payal looked really pretty, dressed for the occasion.  But i feel that Arnav should only wear his kurta or indian attire on a very special day, like Khushi's and his engagement, cuz then it won't be as special of a moment.
Yup, if shyam's persona was taken aside, he looked very dashing.  That kurta did him justice.
Anjili, ergh, her hair irritates me. Its always only HALF-way straightened, never fully, just HALF.  Like you can see her hair sticks out on the side looking so weird, i wish she had a different hair cut or at least pull the hair back in a half-do or s/t!
Edited by dancexlovexlive - 12 years ago
mitthoo thumbnail
hey there Keshriya 🤗

Awww... thanks 😊😊   Honestly,  I have been getting quite disappointed with storyline inconsistencies..and awful screenplays... hamming and unnecessary crying ...and losing interest in quite a few characters ..including Khushi..because for the life of me..I can't quite understand how she can be this comfortable talking to ASR after that near-kiss, his words to her and about her... .I know its all fiction..so try not to take it so seriously ...

Now I am waiting for another dashing character to enter.. I have given up on almost all the characters for now... 😊😊

CVs..please ..introduce a new character...bring on DSR>. Dhruv Singh Raizada... and if not that..atleast work on screenplay or wardrobe.. Mujhe hire kar lo please... ek se ek badiya ideas hain mere paas... and woh bhi free mein milenge ..😆😆
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i dont agree with much of ur post... but i do agree payal was looking amazing along with anjali...

i personally thought khushi looked really cute an innocent and la looked good as well. yea their outfits could have been better but i think cv's did the right thing and made payal look the best and gave her the best outfit. bec lets be honest it her engagement. la dress was justified as she didnt wear what she was supposed to

as for khushi... her nickname is chamkeli she has to sparkle... it wouldn't suit her character to be all fashionable and trendy. she is a halwai from lucknow not a socialite 

i wont comment on asr...bec im totally biased. 

loveBarunValley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really enjoyed reading ur post was laughing the whole way through lol...i agree with ur detective-giri n style-de-pointers,awesome post!!