Jeene ke ishare mil gaye - SS (Page 29)

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Wait. So this SS is finished!?Cry

Yes, it is :(
Di started writing it sometime in December. And due to an accident, she went in coma so all the readers waited for a long while and so did I. But then I decided to write the last chapter and end it :(
I'm sure if Di was around, she would have continued it beautifully. In fact, this is the reason I started writing the ArHi FF. I didn't have enough guts to continue this one - too nostalgic. So I wrote ... for Di. Even today, I continue writing for her, hoping she'd come back 

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Heey!
I FINALLY managed to read the whole SS today! 
And what can i say, it was definitely worth spending time out of study to read it!! 
It is fabulously written!
All the emotions are so well expressed throughout the whole SS, i must admit, it made me cry a little reading the first few chapters especially! 
Loved it to the core! 
I could imagine the characters while reading it, they were portrayed so real.
I wish it could have continued further but nevertheless the ending was amazing! A happy ending! 
WELLDONE. Star
And thankyouu for this SS, i can imagine the time and effort it must have took to write it. so really hats of to you and your Di. Clap

Much Love 
-Pooja

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Heey!
And what can i say, it was definitely worth spending time out of study to read it!! 
All the emotions are so well expressed throughout the whole SS, i must admit, it made me cry a little reading the first few chapters especially! 
Loved it to the core! 
I wish it could have continued further but nevertheless the ending was amazing! A happy ending! 
WELLDONE. Star
And thankyouu for this SS, i can imagine the time and effort it must have took to write it. so really hats of to you and your Di. Clap

Much Love 
-Pooja

Awww Pooja, 
Thank you sooo much for taking your time and reading this SS! I'm sure it means A LOT to Di :)
But I'm sad it made you cry :( I know Di wouldn't have wanted that!

Nonetheless, I'm glad you liked the characters. I'll be sure to show your message to Di :)
I wrote the ending in a rush so I know it's crappy and doesn't match upto Di's writing but I tried.

& Di wrote most of it so didn't take much time from my end :)

Thank you again for reading this!

Love,
Rachita

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelofillusion

Heey!
Loved it to the core! 
WELLDONE. Star

Much Love 
-Pooja

Awww Pooja, 
Thank you sooo much for taking your time and reading this SS! I'm sure it means A LOT to Di :)
But I'm sad it made you cry :( I know Di wouldn't have wanted that!

Nonetheless, I'm glad you liked the characters. I'll be sure to show your message to Di :)
I wrote the ending in a rush so I know it's crappy and doesn't match upto Di's writing but I tried.

& Di wrote most of it so didn't take much time from my end :)

Thank you again for reading this!

Love,
Rachita

Aww don't feel sad, all i meant is that it touched my heart. :) I was really glad when maanvi came out of your coma and how Virat's life was so affected by it. 
Aww yeah please do, i hope she gets better soon. :)
No don't say that, it was a lovely ending. And of course your Di deserves all the praises for writing this SS. 
i enjoyed my time reading it so no need to thank! :)

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Aww don't feel sad, all i meant is that it touched my heart. :) I was really glad when maanvi came out of your coma and how Virat's life was so affected by it. 
Aww yeah please do, i hope she gets better soon. :)
No don't say that, it was a lovely ending. And of course your Di deserves all the praises for writing this SS. 
i enjoyed my time reading it so no need to thank! :)

:) A simple smile for you :)

Check your PM in a bit :)

Poojaa_P

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Okay im back, Hold on, Just read the whole thing. Making comment! : )

illusiveworld

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Okay hi there! *Waves hand*

Im a new reader and CONGO CONRATS to you! This is my first EHMHM FF and i must say reading this in an hour (Yes i had many disturbances GRRR -______-) was no cherry on top of the icing, It was the friggin cake!

Reading this SS has been a rollercoaster! Really! It was amazing and kept me so intrigued! The beggining updates were so emotional, The love Jeevika and Mahnvi have for one another cannot be described in words and this FF portrayed their relationship so beautifully! Literally it was simply amazing.Jeevika-Mahnvi's relationship is amazingly shown and i completely love it!Big smile

OMG Viren is officially the best husband everrr! He's so sweet! and he's the best bro-in-law aswell! and im sure the best lawyer aswell!Embarrassed Jeevika is the best sister, the best wife and everything. She's amazing! and Mahnvi and Viraat, what can i say about the two? There simply too unique for words.

I TOTALLY LOVE the way Viraat and Mahnvi both realised and confessed their feelings, it was wonderful and awww Viraat is the cutest when he said he wanted to marry Mahnvi. That was just beautiful!Clap

LOL that Hitler woman pissed me off!Angry How could she be so insecure? so rude. I mean seriously WTCensored

LOL and when Mahnvi wanted to show her a piece of her own medicine!LOL

and jheesze this was so suspenseful! Totally loved it and it was so unexpected. Twists and turns everywhere, Literally LOL! :P

Your a wonderful and beautiful writer, Keep writing, Awesome!Hug

and awww 2 baby boys and girls, another generation of beautiful siblings whose love for each other is undescirbable!

Simply amazing.Star

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Okay hi there! *Waves hand*

Im a new reader and CONGO CONRATS to you! This is my first EHMHM FF and i must say reading this in an hour (Yes i had many disturbances GRRR -______-) was no cherry on top of the icing, It was the friggin cake!

Reading this SS has been a rollercoaster! Really! It was amazing and kept me so intrigued! The beggining updates were so emotional, The love Jeevika and Mahnvi have for one another cannot be described in words and this FF portrayed their relationship so beautifully! Literally it was simply amazing.Jeevika-Mahnvi's relationship is amazingly shown and i completely love it!Big smile

OMG Viren is officially the best husband everrr! He's so sweet! and he's the best bro-in-law aswell! and im sure the best lawyer aswell!Embarrassed Jeevika is the best sister, the best wife and everything. She's amazing! and Mahnvi and Viraat, what can i say about the two? There simply too unique for words.

I TOTALLY LOVE the way Viraat and Mahnvi both realised and confessed their feelings, it was wonderful and awww Viraat is the cutest when he said he wanted to marry Mahnvi. That was just beautiful!Clap

LOL that Hitler woman pissed me off!Angry How could she be so insecure? so rude. I mean seriously WTCensored

LOL and when Mahnvi wanted to show her a piece of her own medicine!LOL

and jheesze this was so suspenseful! Totally loved it and it was so unexpected. Twists and turns everywhere, Literally LOL! :P

Your a wonderful and beautiful writer, Keep writing, Awesome!Hug

and awww 2 baby boys and girls, another generation of beautiful siblings whose love for each other is undescirbable!

Simply amazing.Star

Heyy, sadly this is one story where I won't be able to leave a wonderful long reply back because this belongs to my Di. When I go to visit her, I'll surely read out your comment to her.

But I do agree with you. Di's writing is what inspired me to write the ArHi FF. Di is a WONDERFUL writers... Like i have NO words for that. I'm sure you could tell by the way the first 11 chapters were and the last one was. Because the last one was by me :(

Nonetheless, will definitely read out to Di & I'm 100% she'll reply back once she's fine :)

Thank youuu for reading this <3

-JollyJabeen-

Go to top