India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Jeene ke ishare mil gaye - SS (Page 16)

Bhavya8 Senior Member
Bhavya8
Bhavya8

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
This ff is so addictive, I had tears in my eyes for some parts!
Please add me to pm list and update soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

illusiveworld

preethi12345 Goldie
preethi12345
preethi12345

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
tooo gud.. i juz read d whle of , alll part juz nw.. pm wen u updte d nxt

illusiveworld

pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
brilliant as usual i cant believe bua can be so cruel poor maanvi

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

Part 10:

Without losing another minute, Viren and Virat grabbed their car keys and rushed out the front door, followed by Jeevika and chachaji. Jeevika requested Viren allow her to accompany him; he couldn't refuse – it was a question about her sister after all. The three Vadhera men left the palatial house in their respective cars and drove off in opposite directions.

--------------------

Inside, Swamini was furious regarding Virat's over-concern for Maanvi, Jeevika's ignorance and Viren's way of talking. Although Kadambari and Vanshika tried to calm her, it was dadaji who did the trick. "Swamini beta, there is young blood running in the kids. Let them rant and rave. I agree that the way Viren and Virat communicated with you was inappropriate and I did not expect Jeevika to ignore everyone's presence. But we have to admit it is not in Maanvi's best interest to be walking along at night in an unknown city, especially in such situations" he explained. Swamini's anger did not subside but her father's words were no less than God's words to her; she accepted them with a heavy heart.

--------------------

Viren and Jeevika reached the railway station as Jeevika was sure Maanvi would have headed to Hrishikesh. "Where else could she go anyway?" questioned Jeevika. They inquired at the ticket booth – there was still half an hour to go before the last train to Hrishikesh would leave. They searched every corner of the railway station but Maanvi was nowhere to be found. It appeared as though Jeevika was running out of breath. Viren insisted she sit down and wait at the platform while he continued searching around the place.

--------------------

Chachaji hurriedly rushed to the bus depot and searched every bus personally. He wasn't sure where Maanvi could have headed. Despite his efforts, he was unsuccessful in locating her. Suddenly his phone rang and it flashed: HOME. Hoping that Maanvi had returned home or one of the brothers had found her, he picked up. To his dismay, it was Kadambari on the other end, asking him in her typical filmy style, "Oh jee, suniye jee. Maanvi mili kya? Aapne saare bus check sheck kiye naa? Woh ladki toh kabhi bhi kahin bhi kaise bhi jaa sakti hain. Kaun jaane shayad usne train pakad li ho? Bilkul apni Jab We Met ki Kareena ki tarah!" Chachaji annoyed with her overwhelming knowledge of Bollywood, yet realizing her pure admiration for Maanvi assured her that Viren and Jeevika were searching at the railway station.

--------------------

Virat was aimlessly driving around the streets of Chandigarh, getting on and off the nearby highways numerous times. He was too heartbroken to think logically. Why did you leave me again Maanvi? You didn't trust even me? I would have protected you. Let alone bua and dadaji, I would have stood up against the whole world for you. You didn't even give me one chance. Maanvi please just give me one chance to fix everything – to bring you back in my life. If something happens to you today, I will never be able to forgive myself or my family for that matter. He knew Maanvi wouldn't take the bus or the train – she obviously wouldn't do what normal people would if they ran away from home. He was sure she had taken some other mode of transportation. But what? She obviously doesn't have money to rent a taxi. She wouldn't find someone trustworthy in such short time to drive her to Hrishikesh for free. She couldn't possibly walk all the way … Wait a second! She would! Knowing his bandariya, he had a feeling that she would keep walking without direction. He hit the accelerator and headed to every lonely street of Chandigarh he hadn't already searched.

After driving around the city for an hour and attending infinite calls by Viren and chachaji, he stopped his car with a jerk when he noticed saw a red dupatta lying on the bush nearby. As he stepped down from his car, he was traumatized to see Maanvi lying unconscious on the roadside. "Maanvi! Maanvi!" he called out to his lady-love, in an attempt to wake her up. Upon getting no response, he started yelling for help but it was 2 in the morning and this was a lonely highway. He carried her to the car and helped her sit in the passenger seat. Without a care for the world, he drove back home, realizing that she actually hadn't gone far from the Vadhera mansion.

--------------------

Virat stood in the doorway of the mansion carrying Maanvi in his hand. Viren and Jeevika were thankful for bringing their Maanvi back but the concern was evident on everyone's face. Virat carried her upstairs to her room, while Viren called Dr. Sippy. After check-up, he assured them that Maanvi was just suffering from a mild shock as she exposed herself to the environment after so long, and that too, while she was weak. Everyone headed to sleep, while Jeevika, Viren and Virat stayed back with Maanvi. Jeevika yelled at Maanvi, although Maanvi was sleeping. After a while, Jeevika fell asleep in Viren's arms on the couch. But Virat didn't allow his eyelids to shut. He knew his bandariya a little too well. She would run away again as soon as she'd wake up.

Maanvi suddenly opened her eyes and saw the clock display 4:02 A.M. Wondering what was tugging at her hand and what the ground felt so soft, she got up with a shudder. Mein phirse yahaan kaise tapak padi, she questioned herself. Scanning her surroundings, she noticed the world's most beautiful couple sleeping hand-in-hand but there was someone else too. She bent down to see who was holding her hand and widened her eyes as she yelled, "CHEP?!"

Virat stood up with a jolt, as if someone had woke him up from a beautiful dream. But it all made sense when he saw his bandariya. The way they looked at each other, their breathing, right down to the sound of their voices when they said each other's named revealed the depth of their feelings for one another, which both refused to admit to each other.

"You won't let me breathe in peace during the entire day but now you have a problem with my sleep too?" inquired Virat, looking straight in her big brown eyes. Maanvi felt his look was piercing through her heart.

She stuttered, "Woh.. I mean, I … what am I doing here? I bet it was your idea to bring me back."

"Ahh. So it's my entire fault, eh? Here I am, roaming the streets like a madman trying to find some crazy girl because she left home as if she was going to fight in world war III, and I'm the one at fault?"

"Yeh, I mean… if I left home, that means I wanted to leave right? You weren't supposed to bring me back. Chep kahin ke."

"Oh, sorry meri Jhansi Ki Rani. Next time when you are lying unconscious on the side of an abandoned highway, shivering in cold, your dupatta on the bush, I won't save you. Actually I won't save any girl from now on. Maaf kardo meri mata." Virat folded his hands and pretended to bow down to her.

"Dekho Virat. Mazak chodo. Swamini bua doesn't like my presence in this house. She feels I am a burden and I am the reason people are breaking rules around here. I have enough self-esteem to not stay here and listen to her torture. And I left a note, didn't I? It's not like I disappeared in the thin air! Good-bye letters are named such for a reason, in case you didn't know. Good-bye letters don't translate into 'please-come-and-find-me-because-my-letter-was-just-a-part-of-my-drama.'"

"Ho gaya tumhara? Listen Maanvi, I don't care what bua says. She hates me too. Do you see me leaving home? No! Because when you live with people like her and dadaji around, you learn to ignore a lot of things and a lot of people in life. Pretend they don't exist and life is dhinchak!" Virat finished the conversation with a smirk on his face. He could see Maanvi wasn't convinced but at least she wasn't trying to leave anymore

Maanvi tried to get up but her body didn't support her. "Dekho, it's not just me who wants you to rest. Your body does too. So please, meri pyari si, bholi si bhabhi and mere chand ke tookde jaise bhai ke liye so jao" Virat claimed as he helped her lie back down on the bed. In a while, Virat fell asleep due to the fatigue but Maanvi was determined to not allow some bua walk all over her like that. Let the game begin, she told herself.

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555shruthyn3fanficsloversidhant_mizzna-princess-shahriddhi[email protected]amee1lemyanu008e_enigmashrarrti--Mystical--inlvwithehmmbhunnatiaTuba_KSGBhavya8IPKKND_Pyaarnrithyao~~BaBy~AnGel~~sups2222karthik80jenna_paysha1989arul01sweets1126rev4evaDivanIshhooriaamoksha89wanderlust09Hawa-Hawaiisakshi_aditijia123sagarpinky.paddapreethisthejazzgalashred12Poojaa_PKSG_luv-Antu-_-Aslan--JollyJabeen--PhoenixD-..stellar..Nikki_Titli

Bhavya8 Senior Member
Bhavya8
Bhavya8

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for pm!
I'm so glad Maanvi was found!
And the first thing she said... "CHEP" ROFL
But I hope she gets better soon and we have loads of VirMan parts!! Big smile
Update soon!

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethi12345

tooo gud.. i juz read d whle of , alll part juz nw.. pm wen u updte d nxt

Hey preethi12345, Thanks!! 

But I'm unable to PM you - apparently i'm blocked from doing so. Hence, you won't be able to get PMs about updates from me :(
illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rev4eva

Another awesome update. Finally Manvi woke up from her coma, she survived the bullet but I really wonder whether she will survive the wound caused by words that came out from Swamini bua. I applaud Manvi's pride to leave the money and the goodbye note. She may be weak and sick but has hell of self respect. Thumbs Up She mentioned everyone's name in the note except Virat??? Am wondering y?

And yet again! You've read in between the lines. In my next part, you'll find out why Virat wasn't mentioned in the goodbye note :) So keep reading and find out :D
IrUmIBrAhIm Goldie
IrUmIBrAhIm
IrUmIBrAhIm

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Woww.    M speechless continue soon Plz :)

illusiveworld

Go to top