Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: angelofillusion

Awww Pooja, 
Thank you sooo much for taking your time and reading this SS! I'm sure it means A LOT to Di :)
But I'm sad it made you cry :( I know Di wouldn't have wanted that!

Nonetheless, I'm glad you liked the characters. I'll be sure to show your message to Di :)
I wrote the ending in a rush so I know it's crappy and doesn't match upto Di's writing but I tried.

& Di wrote most of it so didn't take much time from my end :)

Thank you again for reading this!

Love,
Rachita

Aww don't feel sad, all i meant is that it touched my heart. :) I was really glad when maanvi came out of your coma and how Virat's life was so affected by it. 
Aww yeah please do, i hope she gets better soon. :)
No don't say that, it was a lovely ending. And of course your Di deserves all the praises for writing this SS. 
i enjoyed my time reading it so no need to thank! :)

illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

Aww don't feel sad, all i meant is that it touched my heart. :) I was really glad when maanvi came out of your coma and how Virat's life was so affected by it. 
Aww yeah please do, i hope she gets better soon. :)
No don't say that, it was a lovely ending. And of course your Di deserves all the praises for writing this SS. 
i enjoyed my time reading it so no need to thank! :)

:) A simple smile for you :)

Check your PM in a bit :)
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Okay im back, Hold on, Just read the whole thing. Making comment! : )
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Okay hi there! *Waves hand*

Im a new reader and CONGO CONRATS to you! This is my first EHMHM FF and i must say reading this in an hour (Yes i had many disturbances GRRR -______-) was no cherry on top of the icing, It was the friggin cake!

Reading this SS has been a rollercoaster! Really! It was amazing and kept me so intrigued! The beggining updates were so emotional, The love Jeevika and Mahnvi have for one another cannot be described in words and this FF portrayed their relationship so beautifully! Literally it was simply amazing.Jeevika-Mahnvi's relationship is amazingly shown and i completely love it!😃

OMG Viren is officially the best husband everrr! He's so sweet! and he's the best bro-in-law aswell! and im sure the best lawyer aswell!😳 Jeevika is the best sister, the best wife and everything. She's amazing! and Mahnvi and Viraat, what can i say about the two? There simply too unique for words.

I TOTALLY LOVE the way Viraat and Mahnvi both realised and confessed their feelings, it was wonderful and awww Viraat is the cutest when he said he wanted to marry Mahnvi. That was just beautiful!👏

LOL that Hitler woman pissed me off!😡 How could she be so insecure? so rude. I mean seriously WT🤬

LOL and when Mahnvi wanted to show her a piece of her own medicine!😆

and jheesze this was so suspenseful! Totally loved it and it was so unexpected. Twists and turns everywhere, Literally LOL! :P

Your a wonderful and beautiful writer, Keep writing, Awesome!🤗

and awww 2 baby boys and girls, another generation of beautiful siblings whose love for each other is undescirbable!

Simply amazing.⭐️
illusiveworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Okay hi there! *Waves hand*

Im a new reader and CONGO CONRATS to you! This is my first EHMHM FF and i must say reading this in an hour (Yes i had many disturbances GRRR -______-) was no cherry on top of the icing, It was the friggin cake!

Reading this SS has been a rollercoaster! Really! It was amazing and kept me so intrigued! The beggining updates were so emotional, The love Jeevika and Mahnvi have for one another cannot be described in words and this FF portrayed their relationship so beautifully! Literally it was simply amazing.Jeevika-Mahnvi's relationship is amazingly shown and i completely love it!😃

OMG Viren is officially the best husband everrr! He's so sweet! and he's the best bro-in-law aswell! and im sure the best lawyer aswell!😳 Jeevika is the best sister, the best wife and everything. She's amazing! and Mahnvi and Viraat, what can i say about the two? There simply too unique for words.

I TOTALLY LOVE the way Viraat and Mahnvi both realised and confessed their feelings, it was wonderful and awww Viraat is the cutest when he said he wanted to marry Mahnvi. That was just beautiful!👏

LOL that Hitler woman pissed me off!😡 How could she be so insecure? so rude. I mean seriously WT🤬

LOL and when Mahnvi wanted to show her a piece of her own medicine!😆

and jheesze this was so suspenseful! Totally loved it and it was so unexpected. Twists and turns everywhere, Literally LOL! :P

Your a wonderful and beautiful writer, Keep writing, Awesome!🤗

and awww 2 baby boys and girls, another generation of beautiful siblings whose love for each other is undescirbable!

Simply amazing.⭐️

Heyy, sadly this is one story where I won't be able to leave a wonderful long reply back because this belongs to my Di. When I go to visit her, I'll surely read out your comment to her.

But I do agree with you. Di's writing is what inspired me to write the ArHi FF. Di is a WONDERFUL writers... Like i have NO words for that. I'm sure you could tell by the way the first 11 chapters were and the last one was. Because the last one was by me :(

Nonetheless, will definitely read out to Di & I'm 100% she'll reply back once she's fine :)

Thank youuu for reading this <3
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Heyy, sadly this is one story where I won't be able to leave a wonderful long reply back because this belongs to my Di. When I go to visit her, I'll surely read out your comment to her.

But I do agree with you. Di's writing is what inspired me to write the ArHi FF. Di is a WONDERFUL writers... Like i have NO words for that. I'm sure you could tell by the way the first 11 chapters were and the last one was. Because the last one was by me :(

Nonetheless, will definitely read out to Di & I'm 100% she'll reply back once she's fine :)

Thank youuu for reading this <3

My pleasure! 

Thanks so much for introducin me to this FF and tell your di she is an amazing writer!😳 Also hope she gets well soon! : )

Hey i just realized. I don't know your name. What the? LOL😆

Im Jabeen aur aap? : )
illusiveworld thumbnail

My pleasure! 

Thanks so much for introducin me to this FF and tell your di she is an amazing writer!😳 Also hope she gets well soon! : )

Hey i just realized. I don't know your name. What the? LOL😆

Im Jabeen aur aap? : )

For sure. When I visit her tomorrow, I'll read it out to her. & thank you for your wishes :) I'm sure they'll help her heal faster!

Bahahahaha! My name is Rachita. I like your name XD 
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

For sure. When I visit her tomorrow, I'll read it out to her. & thank you for your wishes :) I'm sure they'll help her heal faster!

Bahahahaha! My name is Rachita. I like your name XD 

Aww thats such a cute name! : )

OMG LOL you like my name? I hated it until Sobti said it in the Ragmunch interview!😳 Guess what it means in Arabic? Apparantly it means 'Forehead'🤣

LOL
dmg123 thumbnail
Hi, I just found this story and read it all in one go! This story is so brilliant! The relationships between the characters are so well constructed.
Please continue soon!!

illusiveworld thumbnail

Aww thats such a cute name! : )

OMG LOL you like my name? I hated it until Sobti said it in the Ragmunch interview!😳 Guess what it means in Arabic? Apparantly it means 'Forehead'🤣

LOL

Hahaha. If you think my name's cute, you'll find this funny: so my name is Rachita so my Di calls me "Cheetah!" & Di's name is Maitry so I call her "My tree" & ever since I was little, I'd say "Di is the tree that protects her cheetah from the world" hehe

Awww you were one of the names he said? I forgot to submit it in time so missed out on that! Oh well :( But awww, I don't know your religion but in my religion, forehead is the place soul resides so it's an auspicious thing :) Your name reflects your pure soul :)