bye sumi...
ardhana thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey nice ss
i am new to the forum its awesome can u pm me next time u update,,,

icehammer92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesomee! Thankz for the PM! I loved the you write ur stories... u really put urself into the character's shoes and thus u can write out each emotion and feeling the character goes thru! 👏 Simply awesome! Pls pm me when u rite other part! thankyou!😊
wow wo wow!!

fabulous SS..

m soo in love with it...
i mean how can someone write so beautifully...
hats off gal!!
  do write more 
cont soon

do add me to ur PM list 
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nce.. dats k , u culnt pm me.. bt i read it.. wan virman cnfess rmnce all.. eagrly wtng
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
so happy maanvi was found very cute scenes with virat
Dalilangel thumbnail
update soon its good read all updates in an hour
illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 11:

Aadat se majboor, Jeevika woke up at 5 in the morning. To her right was the world's most loving husband; in front of her were two of the naughtiest people she had met in her life – her devar and her sister. They slept hand-in-hand. In that moment, you had two people, each with their own emotional baggage, screwball ways and fighting against merging their separate paths into one. The road to that point seemed utterly fascinating, yet absolutely frightening. Jeevika saw what they themselves probably had failed to notice. Two of her favourite people were falling in love…with each other. She slightly nudged Viren a couple of times, who obviously didn't get the hint as he woke up shuddering and hollered, "Huh?! What happened? Is Maanvi okay? Where is she? Jeevika? Virat?" The sudden ruckus woke up the sleeping beauty and her beast. Maanvi immediately removed her hand from Virat's grip, afraid that her di and jiju might have caught her.

Everyone was ready and waiting at the breakfast table, sharp at 7:57 a.m. But Maanvi was missing; she was confused. Looking up in the sky, talking to her parents, she wondered: should I give that bua a piece of my mind? But what if she yells at di because of my mistake? Remember that time I called di for recipe of palak paneer and that Hitler picked up and di got in trouble? I mean what is this yaar? Jail hai yeh ghar. As she was lost in her thoughts, she heard a knock on the door.

"Di, you don't need to knock. Seriously, why are becoming one of these Vadheras?" Maanvi questioned without turning around.

"Meri bhabhi ki behna, for your kind information, I haven't had sex change. So I can't be your di. And if I were to become your sibling, that would make everything a little too incest. No?" Virat winked, hoping Maanvi would get the hint.

"Chep? Tum? Yaar, didn't you find someone else to bother in all this time? You are still after me?" The hurt in Virat's eyes was obvious. She doesn't know; I have no right to be upset. He assured himself. That chep has NO idea who he is dealing with. Maanvi's mischievous mind assured her.

"By the way, why didn't you include me in your little goodbye letter?" Virat broke the silence.

"Woh… I must have forgotten. I am Maanvi Chaudhary after all. I don't have time for petty things or people, for that matter."

"Ohh. I see. So I don't matter to you?" Virat attempted to put a facade.

"Chep ho kya? Kuch bhi? Aur waise bhi, when did you start mattering to me, mere jija ke nikkamme bhai?"

"Whatever. You have 29 seconds to make it to the breakfast table. Otherwise, breakfast postponed till tomorrow." No smirk, no wink, no sign of playfulness. There was a sudden change in his husky tone as he left her room in a scurry.

---------------

Knock knock. There was someone waiting outside Maanvi's door. She was lost in Virat's thoughts. What made him so upset? The fact that I called him nikkama? I mean it's not a lie; he does sit at home all the time. Her train of thoughts came to a halt as Jeevika entered from behind. Before she could call out, Maanvi mumbled, "Chep, if you have returned to enhance my knowledge about missing breakfast, let me enhance yours first that I already know!"

"Mannu. It's me." Jeevika claimed with a slight smile spreading across her lips.

"Oh di. Sorry. Woh chep baar baar aata rehta hai na." Maanvi tried to justify herself.

Jeevika changed the topic and inquired about Maanvi's health as she had skipped breakfast. Maanvi assured her that she was perfectly fine, just not strong enough physically for Swamini's game yet. Jeevika lovingly scolded her little sister and left her to rest.

Edited by angelofillusion - 12 years ago
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The small scene was nothing but GOOD! I loved it... Looking forward to the double update post that u promised to write... Haha... So eager... Thank you for the wonderful update...