Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I read everything in one take.  You are an amazing writer.  Please PM me 
--Mystical-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh i loveddd dis part..it was awesome..Virman back in their element...manvi al set, let d game begin!!
Update nxt soon..n pm me ven u do!!
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loving loving loving your SS! So I finally found the time to start reading it since opening the thread two days ago, & just read all the parts in one sitting.  seriously, everything is flowing like a track would and all the characters are how i would expect them to be .. before and after a leap. your pacing is just too good too, hitting so many different story points, please continue soon! I am addicted, just want to keep reading and reading πŸ˜†
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome gal, it was again another great update. I loved how Virat understands Manvi so well, he knew that is Banderiya is capable of doing the most unpredictable.πŸ˜‰  Kadambari chachi is always classic with her capabilities to relate almost everything to Bollywood. If Shlok is a walking encyclopedia then he inherited it from his mum who is Bollywood encyclopedia.

The VirMan scenes were awesome, esp how Manvi's first word was Chep. Loved how both of them hid their emotions and love for each other yet still maintain their nok jok. I m also waiting for the game to begin.
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Am waiting for more Virmaan parts... Wonderful Update.. So let the game begin... ;)
lemy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i luvvvd it!!!😊...manvi shd giv tit  for tat to bua...i kno i sound lyk a broken record but i will say again continue sooon...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the PM dear  😊... I m very happy that Mannu is found and she is fine😊
Loved the Virman convo and his concern for her
Plz cont soon

aastha150597 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks fr the pm pm me d next part 2!!
shruthyn3 thumbnail
thanks for the pm...awesome update😊 love the care virat has for manvi :D
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow! the story is developing quite well... i can't wait to know how the rest of the story is going to be... totally excited! i am so eager for the story to develop!