Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Feeling bad for them... Hope she recovers soon...
Continue soon and please pm me when you do... 😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG gal, u have left me speechless & with tears in my eyes. 😭 Everything was perfect, how Jeevika's ideal bahu routine changed drasticlly for the past year. Viren is indeed a gem. Jeevika-Viren's relationship was portrayed so beautifully, defining the true meaning of marriage and love. My heart aches for Virat, he has found his ishara, his love but still faithfully waiting for her to accept him. I see ray of hope with the flinch of Manvi's fingers. Really looking forward for the next part 😊
illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rev4eva

OMG gal, u have left me speechless & with tears in my eyes. 😭 Everything was perfect, how Jeevika's ideal bahu routine changed drasticlly for the past year. Viren is indeed a gem. Jeevika-Viren's relationship was portrayed so beautifully, defining the true meaning of marriage and love. My heart aches for Virat, he has found his ishara, his love but still faithfully waiting for her to accept him. I see ray of hope with the flinch of Manvi's fingers. Really looking forward for the next part 😊

It's amazinggg how you pick up on the implicit details I try to imply; such as, Jeevika's transformation from the ideal bahu to her original caring sisterhood. & Virat's jeena ka ishara :)

The next part will be up tonight *fingers crossed!*
illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 9:

Virat hurriedly phone Dr. Sippy, who admitted Maanvi for her ECG and CT-SCANs. Virat paced outside the radiography department, impatiently asking everyone how much longer it would take. He once contemplated calling Viren but didn't want to worry them needlessly. This had happened in the past – Maanvi would suddenly need to be admitted but the results wouldn't show any drastic improvements. But today, something felt different. There was the positive aura surrounding him again. He feared to hope for Maanvi's return because if she didn't, he would break down. To his amusement, he walked toward the God's idol and complained to no one in particular: How long will this go on for? You took away my father from me when I needed him the most, I didn't complain; you took away my music from me when I was at the highest peak of my career, I didn't complain; you took away dadaji's trust from me when I was breaking down, I didn't complain; but you can't take away Maanvi when she is the reason I am breathing. I won't let you take away everything from me!" As Virat was raging with anger, Dr. Sippy called him.

"Virat, there's some good news. The CT-SCAN show significant improvement in Maanvi's neural activity. I don't know what brought this change but continue to do whatever it is that you are doing to stimulate her brain" Dr. Sippy explained. Virat couldn't hide his happiness and rushed to see his bandariya. Holding her delicate hands in his warm grip, he exclaimed, "oye hoye bandariya. I say I love you and you decide to get better? Couldn't you have told me earlier? We wouldn't have wasted a whole year na?" This time, Maanvi's hand flinched and Virat immediately called Dr. Sippy.

--------------------

For the next few months, Maanvi continued to show improvement. Initially, she would only be awake for a few minutes. The duration of time awake gradually kept increasing. But she didn't speak much as she was confused regarding her whereabouts. Virat never visited her when she was awake; he was afraid he would show his love and Maanvi would reject him. But he continued to spend every night by her side. Finally, Dr. Sippy informed the family that Maanvi was ready to live a normal lifestyle. He called Virat, Viren and chacha aside to remind about Maanvi's increasing risk of dying from blood cancer. Viren tried not to allow the worry appear on his face but Virat was sure that if Maanvi overcame this, she would overcome all the hurdles in life.

One day at last, Maanvi gathered enough courage to get down from the bed on her own. As she put her feet on the cold ground, she realized how much she had missed in all this time. She wanted to find Jeevika and talk to her about everything but stopped in her way as she heard Swamini talking to dadaji: "Bauji, Maanvi has been a great burden on this family already. And I don't mean financially. We donate to the poor all the time anyway but keeping her with our family, letting her stay in our very house is disturbing the serenity of this home. Viren, Jeevika and Virat always stay distracted because of her. And her family members keep visiting often. This has even led to everyone eating their lunch and dinner at their own times. I think it's high time you talk to Beeji and arrange for their return trip." Maanvi couldn't believe her ears. She knew she was not Swamini's favourite but she didn't think that she was such a trouble to them in her wildest dreams. Without paying a visit to Jeevika, she walked back to her room to pack her things. She didn't want her di, jiju and her Chep to be worried so she wrote a good-bye note and left it on the bed. She even made sure she tidied the room before walking out the front door silently. Nobody noticed her leave as they were convinced she was resting.

A little later on, Jeevika went to Maanvi's room to give her the daily dose of medications. She was dumbfounded to see a neat and clean area. She instantaneously called out for Viren but he was in the study room and did not hear. Meanwhile, Virat decided to tease his chaudhrian as she was back to her original self. Like Jeevika, he too was stunned to notice the disturbing tranquility in Maanvi's room. As he was about to turn around and leave, he noticed a piece of paper on the bed. With fear in his heart, he opened the letter and noticed some amount of money fall out of it. He ignored the money and quickly read the letter:

To respected dadaji and the rest of Vadhera family,

I am extremely sorry for being a burden on you all. Unknowingly, I have wasted more than a year of your lives. I don't have enough money right now to pay back for all the hospital bills and medicines but I am leaving whatever I do have at the moment. I promise I'll earn enough to pay every cent back.

Once again, I am sincerely sorry for interfering with your lives. My love to Di, Jiju and Shlok. My respect to Kadambari chachi, chachaji, Vanshika aunty, Swamini bua and most of all, dadaji. Hope you all live happily.

- Maanvi

The wind blew the light piece of paper away from Virat's hand, who felt as if his life was slipping away. In a blink, he was standing in front of Viren and Jeevika's room. His expressions were enough to tell them that something was wrong with Maanvi. Virat regurgitated Maanvi's goodbye letter, at which Viren and Jeevika were astonished. The trio raced downstairs to inform the rest. To Swamini's disgust, Jeevika ignored everyone sitting in the living room and ran out the front door, hoping that Maanvi wouldn't have gone far in such a condition. "Beta, don't worry. She is old enough to make decisions for herself. If she wants to leave, who can stop her? And if it helps her self-esteem to pay us back, let her. We never asked her to do such" Swamini attempted to console a visibly distressed Viren.

"Bua, do you even have ANY idea what that girl is going through? She JUST came out of coma, for God's sake. She doesn't even have enough courage to walk by herself to the bathroom and who knows how long ago she left and where she might have reached till now" Virat fumed with anger. He knew it was no use explaining things to Swamini; he turned to Vanshika and said "maa, bhai and I aren't worried just because she is weak… maa, she is suffering from second stage blood cancer and she doesn't even know that! She needs utmost care at the moment and she is roaming the streets of Chandigarh right now."

"Virat, stop making a fuss about Maanvi's health. I feel bad that she is fighting such a disease but nobody lives forever. When I chose Jeevika to be this family's bahu, I didn't vouch to care of Maanvi too. After marriage, a girl needs to keep her family separate from her in-laws" Swamini firmly asserted. For first time in life, Viren was disgusted with his badi maa's attitude. How could she think that? Maanvi is not some stranger, she is Jeevika's sister! Before Swamini could finish her rant, Viren cut her off: "Badi maa, do you know that I am alive today because of Maanvi? That day, Jaiswal's shooter came for me but Maanvi noticed in nick of time and pushed me aside. She forgot everything in a moment and took a bullet to save her sister's suhaag. And you are asking me to forget that she is too feeble to be out alone right now? She is fighting a life-threatening disease that she is not even aware of! She has lost over a year of her life and today, we are allowing her to kill herself." Swamini was taken aback by Viren's words. He had never spoken to her in such a tone before. How dare he, she thought. Just then, Jeevika rushed back inside and in between breathes, claimed that Maanvi was nowhere in sight. The guards saw her leave over an hour ago. She could have reached anywhere by now!

thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
YAY she woke up!!!! Booo 4 SWAMINI that ####!!!
Virat was so tensed...loved it dawl
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aww poor Manvi...I hate that swamini for making her cry
I cried at every sentence in Manvi's letter
u r a really good writer dear...

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for d pm...
swamini bua reminds me of virat's dialogue abt manvi..."kutte ki pooch seedhi ho sakta hai par iska bheja kabhi nahi."
ab toh virman ki confession kara do pls...😊Edited by ashred12 - 12 years ago
shruthyn3 thumbnail
yeah maanvi finally woke up :D grrr for swamini bua...i hope they find maanvi soon!!
thanks for the pm btw 😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Another awesome update. Finally Manvi woke up from her coma, she survived the bullet but I really wonder whether she will survive the wound caused by words that came out from Swamini bua. I applaud Manvi's pride to leave the money and the goodbye note. She may be weak and sick but has hell of self respect. 👍🏼 She mentioned everyone's name in the note except Virat??? Am wondering y?

preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww Manvi is finally back but swamini buaa.. Arrggg i hate her.. even after knowing she is the one who saved her fav viren still hatred for manvi... hmmm waiting for next part.. thanks for the pm.. hope there are happy moments in the next part...