Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mizzna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omggg!!! the last line was scary pleasee add me to your buddy list and PM me when you updateee... 
illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 6:

After what felt like a lifetime, Dr. Sippy stepped out of the OT, followed by Dr. Manan. They talked slowly amongst themselves, while the others anxiously waited for the results. Dr. Sippy finally broke the silence: "We tried our best. But we're sorry. It was too late. Maanvi had lost so much blood that she has gone into comatose state. We have sent her blood samples to the lab and hopefully her results show some improvement. Meanwhile, we should transfer her to a bigger hospital, as it would be easier to get blood supply, and a senior surgeon would always be on duty, if any emergency came up." Beeji crashed back in the chair she had just gotten up from; Dabbu started bawling; Kadambari and Vanshika looked at each other in shock; dadaji and Swamini shook their heads in disbelief; chachi's eyes searched for Jeevika and Viren; and Virat … there were no words in any language to describe how he felt at that moment.

It's as if his heart had stopped beating, his life had no purpose to continue; he didn't know why he was so affected. He was trying, he really was trying very hard to keep himself strong but nothing would work. In a moment, he had lost someone who was so dear him. Wait, when did she become so dear to me? She is just bhabhi ki behna! But why does is my heart crying today? What if she never comes out of coma? What will happen to Jeevika bhabhi? If Jeevika bhabhi will get affected, what will happen to bhai? And if anything happnes to bhai, what will happen to everyone else in the family? And…and what about beeji, Dabbu, badi beeji, chacha, and chachi? How will they live without Maanvi? How will I live without her? When did she become a part, a major part, of my life? Virat was lost in his thoughts as Viren tapped on his shoulder from behind.

"Virat, Jeevika has become conscious" Viren slowly revealed but received no response from Virat. "Virat, Virat! Say something. How's Maanvi? Should I bring Jeevika to meet her?" Viren questioned as Virat pointed to the stretcher coming out of the OT. Viren's gaze followed Virat's hand and stared at Maanvi's still body in disbelief. "Bhai, Maanvi is in coma… they don't know when and if she will come back to life." Virat calmly replied. His brother was never this serene, never this subtle. Viren realized this was the silence before a dangerous storm. He requested everyone to hide the truth from Jeevika as she wouldn't be able to handle it. Everyone was stunned to see Jeevika walking towards them. Her white dupatta, still covered in Maanvi's blood, was trailing behind her. There were no signs of tears in her eyes. Her hair was a mess, as if she had just woken up from a nightmare.

"Kaun kehta hai ki Maanvi aur mera khoon ka rishta nahi hai? Mein aur Mannu dil se joode hain. Hum ek atma, do jism hain. Agar Maanvi saans legi, toh Jeevika zinda rahegi. Agar aaj Maanvi ko kuch hota hai, toh yahan se ek nahi, balki do laashein uthengi. Duniya ka koi rishta, koi sach, koi shakti hum dono ko juda nahi kar sakta." Jeevika affirmed with utter steadiness. Everyone was shocked to see this side of Jeevika. She had always been a calm, composed listener. Nobody had realized the depth of their love until now; and even then, their understanding was minute. Viren walked up to Jeevika and tried to distract her but she steadily moved forward towards the stretcher where Maanvi was lying.

"Dr. Manan, what happened to Maanvi? Be very honest with me because I will see through any and all lies" Jeevika questioned, looking straight in Dr. Manan's worried eyes. From the corner of his eyes, he could see Viren gesturing and beeji pleading to not tell Jeevika the truth. Lost for words, Dr. Manan replied, "Jeevika, don't worry… Uhh, we're just keeping her under observance for now. She did lose a lot of blood, as you know so she will take time to recover but she will definitely be fine… very soon." Jeevika knew he was hiding something but she knew there was no use asking anybody. She knew everyone thought her to be weak and perhaps feared to lose her but they had underestimated her strength when it came to Maanvi.

"Dr. Manan, here are the reports for the coma patient in Room 302" a nurse claimed handing over the file of X-rays and CT-SCANs to him. Everyone stared at Jeevika as they knew it was futile to hide from her any longer. Jeevika let go of herself and suddenly sat on the floor. She was assured that her Mannu was alive but she was also aware that Mannu was nothing more than a breathing stone.

Edited by angelofillusion - 12 years ago
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the PM

Edited by luvzindagi - 12 years ago
thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mannu needs to wake up 4 every1 especially 4 jeevika and virat...
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM dear.. Very nice part.. emotional.. waiting for more...
mizzna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the PM :) this part was very touchy and sad but very creative :)

MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear angelofillusion,

It's a pleasure to read your work; your story goes along with the drama and fits with it very well.  The emotions and how every single character is portrayed by your outstanding script are precisely like the way the characters in the show would do or feel. You surely have a talent; you inscribe so artistically that I can imagine each and every part. Good luck on the finals.  I have mine too this week and I am not even prepared for them because I am so addicted to India-forums. Oh and I just love how fast you update. Thank you so much for sharing your superb work, keep on rocking.😊

Best,

Maira 

sushravya thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was beautifully written. thanks for the pm. continue soon 😊
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh my god what a beautiful story bought tears to my eyes it has everything in it you are such a brilliant writer please pm me
shivu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omgg loved it please please please pm me wen u write again