Jeene ke ishare mil gaye - SS - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by love_never_dies

oh no,, maanvi is struggling bertween life and death,,, sad
continue soon

Will definitely do! :)
whoa...wow what an awesome ff...i really luvd..the way its written and all the minute things are expressed so beautifully...just luvd it...continue it soon plz and if possible kindly om me

Thanks
Luv 
Pankhuri
Wowww .. continue soon.. plz dunt let anything happen to maanvi:(
Originally posted by pankhuri.gupta

whoa...wow what an awesome ff...i really luvd..the way its written and all the minute things are expressed so beautifully...just luvd it...continue it soon plz and if possible kindly om me

Thanks
Luv 
Pankhuri

Awww, thank you so much! Your encouragement really means a lot to me! I will definitely continue after I get free from my finals :) & will pm you then too!!
Originally posted by IrUmIBrAhIm

Wowww .. continue soon.. plz dunt let anything happen to maanvi:(

Will do continue :)

& keep your fingers crossed!
The FF is simply amazing. You have brought all the characters back to life thru ur words. Really love it so much, please PM me when you update. Will send you buddy request right away
Originally posted by rev4eva

The FF is simply amazing. You have brought all the characters back to life thru ur words. Really love it so much, please PM me when you update. Will send you buddy request right away

Omg, thank you so much! I've read numerous posts by you around this forum and it truly means a lot to me when you say such encouraging words. I'll be sure to update soon!

Part 5:

As Viren rushed to Jeevika, Dr. Manan informed Virat that Maanvi doesn't have much time if she doesn't get a blood transfusion right away. Virat, in the moment of anger, held Dr. Manan's collar and threatened him "If anything happens to my Maanvi, I will not spare you. Do you understand that? If ANYTHING happens to my Maanvi, I'll make sure you are dead." Chacha tried to control Virat, who himself had no idea what came over him. Virat frantically started calling all his contacts and asking for help. Finally, he got through to his late father's close friend, Dr. Sippy, who requested to speak to Dr. Manan. Dr. Sippy, being an experienced surgeon, explained what how to sustain Maanvi's life till he reached Hrishikesh and without wasting another second, Dr. Manan rushed off to the operation theatre.

Viren sprinkled water on Jeevika; alas, Jeevika body refused to awaken. Viren cursed the moment he had taken up the Jaiswal case. He thought to himself: I've already lost Maanvi; she may never trust me again. But how will I live if I lose Jeevika, the one person with whom I can be myself because I know she understands, she cares, she loves me and most of all, I love her. On the other hand, Beeji realized she had lost both her granddaughters today. She had vowed to never let anybody know the truth but she couldn't help it today. She didn't know if either Jeevika or Maanvi would come back to life, if the relationship between the sisters would ever be the same again.

--------------------

It had been some time, three hours to be exact, since Dr. Manan had entered OT and the general physician-on-duty had put Jeevika on glucose. While Beeji and Viren constantly tried to wake Jeevika up, Virat and Chacha paced outside the OT, waiting for Maanvi to return to life and fill the place with laughter. Dr. Sippy finally reached the hospital and Virat showed him the way to OT. With every passing minute, Viren's heartbeat and Virat's consciousness were dropping. It was just a while ago, when the entire family was happy. Badi beeji was praying to babaji, while chachi and Dabbu returned home to get food and clothes for the rest of the family, as they would probably have to stay overnight. At home, Dabbu called the Vadhera mansion and informed Kadambari about Maanvi and Jeevika's admittance in hospital, who immediately informed the rest. While rushing to the car, Swamini uttered in disgust: "I knew this Maanvi was of no good. She can do whatever she likes to herself but how could she be so irresponsible? I mean there is a limit to childishness. I had warned Viren to not go to Hrishikesh; now, my son Viren and our family's new bahu are both in danger." Vanshika tried to console her but it was of no use. Swamini didn't have the slightest idea that if her beloved Viren was alive today, it was because of the person she disliked the most.

--------------------

The entire Vadhera family and Chaudhary family impatiently waited in the waiting room. Neither Virat, not Viren had yet informed them of what had actually happened. Swamini displayed repugnance regarding the small size of the hospital and the unavailability of top-class facilities. Dadaji was on phone, calling other surgeons from Delhi and Amritsar. Beeji was being consoled by Vanshika and Kadambari. Both chachas was trying to complete the formalities. Viren didn't let go of Jeevika's hand for a single minute. Virat eyes were bloodshot red as he tried not to blink; worried that he would lose his Maanvi in the millisecond his eyelids would shut off.

Jeevika's hand flinched, at which Viren shouted in happiness. She slowly opened her eyes, staring blankly at the ceiling. "Jeevika, are you okay? Jeevika, please say something. You haven't said anything since the accident and I'm really worried about you Jeevika. You have no idea how I have passed these moments; I feared that I almost lost you. And you don't worry, Maanvi is my responsibility too. We have called the best surgeon from Chandigarh – nothing will happen to Maanvi. We even got adequate blood supply for her. She will be fine in no time; and don't you want to be the the first to hug Maanvi when she wakes up?" Viren didn't know what he was saying but he felt as if he had gotten a new life; God had given him another chance. Jeevika continued to stare in space; it seemed as if her eyes were full of questions but the answers were nowhere to be found.

After what felt like a lifetime, Dr. Sippy stepped out of the OT, followed by Dr. Manan. They talked slowly amongst themselves, while the others anxiously waited for the results. Dr. Sippy finally broke the silence: "We tried our best. But we're sorry. It was too late."

Edited by angelofillusion - 12 years ago
NO MANVI!!! this can't happen!! the cliffhanger lol pls continue soon and PM me thanks for this PM though!! loved it to the maxx!! thanks :P
A note regarding PMs:

First of all, I'd like to sincerely thank you all. When I first started to write, it was meant to be a time-pass. I never imagined that I would get such positive response. You all have given me encouragement to continue to write.

Secondly, I will PM all those on my buddy list, as they have requested. But if you do not get a PM from me and you had requested in a post, I would like to apologize as I do not have the time or patience to go through all the posts and find who I'm missing again. I have sent friend requests to those have requested for PMs but are not my buddies yet. I believe the list of people who would like to be PMed for updates are:

$Hef@li

amee1

ashred12

aysha1989

Bhavya8

dramaqueen247

faza

icehammer92

inlvwithehmmbh

IrUmlBrAhlm

jenna_p

kulsumd