Jeene ke ishare mil gaye - SS - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
wow...tooo gud !!!!
pls continue soon...
btw u shud rename it as ss (short story) as there is more than one part... :)
Great story and please do continue :)
Originally posted by ashred12

wow...tooo gud !!!!
pls continue soon...
btw u shud rename it as ss (short story) as there is more than one part... :)

Alrightie :) I will! Thank you :)
Originally posted by unnatia

Great story and please do continue :)

Thank you for the encouragement!
plzz...continue...amazing writing :)))
Originally posted by tara_211

plzz...continue...amazing writing :)))

Thank you! I'm in the process of writing the next part :)

Part 4:

Meanwhile, Viren was physically fighting with the shooter, trying to get hold of him. Virat joined him in nick of time and the Vadhera brothers finally handed him over to the police. Just as they were about to sigh in relief, Virat yelled "Bhai! MAANVI!" Virat quickly grabbed an empty rickshaw nearby and started pedaling at full speed. He almost hit a pedestrian and quickly apologized, not waiting for the walker to reply. But he stopped as he heard a familiar voice. "Virenji, you? In Hrishikesh? On a rickshaw? And why did Dabbu tell me there's an emergency at home? I hope badi beeji didn't have…" Virat cut Dr. Manan off and informed him about Maanvi. Dr. Manan hurriedly got on the rickshaw too and the three reached home in no time.

Jeevika was still numb, holding Maanvi's head in her lap, letting her white dupatta get covered in blood. Viren was shocked at Maanvi lying lifelessly on floor but he was more shocked when he nudged Jeevika and found no response. Dr. Manan called the nearby hospital and arranged for an ambulance. He checked Maanvi's pulse rate and looked aghast. He asked Jeevika for Maanvi's old blood reports as he knew Maanvi's previous illnesses would make it difficult to perform the surgery right away. Jeevika didn't move; she continued caressing Maanvi's head with her blood-covered hands.

Finally, the ambulance arrived and Jeevika refused to let go of Maanvi; Viren somehow managed to free Jeevika's grip from Maanvi's unresponsive hand. Beeji, chacha and Virat joined Maanvi in the ambulance, while Viren brought the rest in his car. Although badi beeji, chachiji and Dabbu were crying non-step, Jeevika didn't shed a tear. Viren was becoming concerned as he feared losing her. Upon reaching the hospital, everyone rushed after Maanvi's stretcher but Jeevika didn't move. Viren, finding no other way to bring her back to reality, shook her really hard and yelled at her to snap out of it. As much as it hurt him to yell at Jeevika, it killed him to know that his wife had become completely unresponsive.

Inside, Dr. Manan checked Maanvi's blood group and claimed that since it was such a small hospital, they didn't have any prior donated blood. Virat asked beeji, Dabbu, chacha and chachi but nobody's blood group matched. He felt his blood boiling and he couldn't explain why. He yelled, asking everyone in the hospital if their blood group was O+ but alas, there was no positive response.

In the cold wind, under peaceful stars, Jeevika finally snapped out of the shock and broke her silence "MAANVIII." Viren hugged her as she broke down. The couple rushed inside as Virat claimed "bhabhi, Maanvi needs your blood. She's losing blood and nobody's blood group is matching." Jeevika, in between tears, asked Dr. Manan to take her blood: "Dr. Manan, take as much as blood as you need. Take every ounce of blood from my body but save my Mannu. I'll die without her." Dr. Manan led Jeevika inside the operation theatre as everyone felt slightly relived. Noticing the anxiety on beeji's face, Viren walked up to her and assured her "Beeji, nothing will happen to Maanvi. She's not just Jeevika's life, she is a part of my life too. I will give it my all to save her. It's my fault that all of this is happening in first place so…" Beeji broke down "Maanvi aur Jeevika ka … khoon ka rishta nahin hai… Maanvi is my bahu's daughter from her affair. Jeevika's blood group doesn't match Maanvi's." Everyone was shocked at beeji's relevation, thus failed to notice Jeevika standing in the end of hallway. Suddenly, they heard a thap as Jeevika fell to the floor and lied unconscious.

As Viren rushed to her, Dr. Manan informed Virat that Maanvi doesn't have much time.

oh ho...yeh kya ho gaya ! ab kaise bachenge manvi ?! 😔
hey nice and emotional story so far...do update soon and pm me when you do :D
Manvi does not have much time??? yeh kya hai!!! gosh this is super interesting pls pls continue :) PM if possible pls:) thanks