Jeene ke ishare mil gaye - SS

illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,

Just a quick note about the actual OS: It's not based just on either couple; it's a story involving all the prominent characters (but mainly the 4 leads). I've tried to include all forms of love here - sisterly, brotherly, (grand)parental, romantic! 

If you like it, please hit "like" and comment for scope of improvement!

Hope you enjoy!

Index:
Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 1
Part 3 - Page 1
Part 4 - Page 3 
Part 5 - Page 5
Part 6 - Page 7
Part 7 - Page 9
Part 8 - Page 10
Part 9 - Page 14
Part 10 - Page 16
Part 11 - Page 20
Part 12 - Page 22
Part 13 - Page 26

A thank-you note and list of people who have requested to be PMed (updated December 19) - Page 5

A note about getting PM: It would be great if you could add me as a buddy since it makes it easier for me to keep track of who I have to PM & I'd hate to forget any of you, especially since you all have encouraged me so much to write!!!
Edited by angelofillusion - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illusiveworld thumbnail

Part 1:

She was the ideal bahu – she woke up before everyone in the morning, made sure everyone made it to the breakfast table by 7:55 a.m. (including her devar, so he wouldn't have to miss the most important meal of the day), never opposed anyone's order, and loved everyone unconditionally. But there was a small, actually a major part of her heart that cried every day, every moment – for her sister, her soul mate, her best friend, her everything … till she had gotten married and moved to a whole new city. She tried to keep herself occupied all day so she wouldn't have to miss her but it was hard to stay occupied amongst her in-laws. They were too rich for their own good – they had uncountable butlers, housekeepers, chefs, gardeners, laundresses, chauffeurs, and security guards. If she would be at home with her beeji, chacha, chachi, badi beeji, Dabbu and most of all, her Mannu, she would cook for all of them – out of will, not because she was forced. She liked caring for others – for those who meant so much to her. But in her new home, she couldn't even prepare a meal for her husband. It had been a week and every day the new family members took her by surprise with their rules and way of living. She could tell her sasuma (who had insisted she call her maa), chachiji, chachaji and devar tried to keep her entertained but nobody could replace Mannu. Mannu's memories haunted her day in and night out but who could she tell?

"Jeevika… JEEVIKA!" she heard Viren yell. Startled, she got up from the bed and faced him. "Jeevika, are you okay? I've been calling out for the past five minutes. And you look pale. Is your blood pressure low again?" She knew he loved her a lot but she just couldn't snap out of Mannu's thoughts. Her eyes started tearing, although she tried to control. She knew he would understand if she said she wanted to pay a quick visit to her family but she wondered if it would be right to demand to visit her family just a week after her marriage. Her mind didn't register when she leaned forward to hug Viren; Viren quietly let her cry her worries out. A few minutes later, he slowly whispered in her ear "Would you like to go see Maanvi, beeji, and everyone else in Hrishikesh?" She looked up with a jerk, not knowing whether it was a dream or reality. Viren assured her it wasn't her fantasy and carefully wiped away her tears.

"Ramlal, our most trustworthy driver, will take you there first thing tomorrow morning. I have to talk to some of my witnesses for the ongoing Jaiswal case so Virat & I will join you in the evening. We will spend the night there and return the evening after. How does that sound?" Jeevika couldn't believe her ears; she was delighted beyond words explanation. Viren let him out of her hold and got a suitcase for her. Without even waiting for her response, he packed 2 suits for her, a pair of jeans and t-shirt for himself and their nightdresses. Suddenly, her smile disappeared as she questioned him "but buaji and dadaji … they might not be happy with your decision, Virenji." Viren comforted her and reassured her that he will handle the situation here. Viren urged her to sleep as she looked exhausted and carefully tucked her in. Although he turned the lights off, Jeevika could see him working on his case from the corner of her eye. Even in the dim light of the laptop, she could see his face clearly. She wondered if everyone was so lucky to have a life partner like Viren.

Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring. Maanvi grudged as someone had dared to call her so early in the morning. Nobody had the right to disturb her beauty sleep, well maybe she had given the right to her di but she knew her di would be too busy following her in-laws' rules to call her. Maanvi ignored the phone as she dozed off to sleep again. Ding dong. She got angrier as she realized someone was at their doorstep. Ding dong. Ding dong. She assumed someone else in the house would open the door. Little did she know that beeji had gone to temple with chacha, chachi was off to to the vegetable market with Dabbu and badi beeji was too weak to get up?

Jeevika worried as her Mannu didn't pick up her calls and nobody responded to her knocks on the door. She tried knocking on the door again. Finally, Maanvi got irritated and ran to the door, cursing along the whole way. All of a sudden, she started coughing uncontrollably and running out of breath. She fell on the floor when she heard the knock on the door again. Maanvi realized it must be important since the person had been knocking continuously. She gathered enough courage to walk to the door and open the lock. 

siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey... It's a great start... Do continue and pm me when u update... 😊
IrUmIBrAhIm thumbnail
Wowww Plz continue soon and pm me Plz plz:)
illusiveworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutiavm

Hey... It's a great start... Do continue and pm me when u update... 😊

Hey I actually don't know how to pm :$ I'm really new here so if you tell me how to do it, I will pm you :) but I have written part 2 already!
illusiveworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: IrUmIBrAhIm

Wowww Plz continue soon and pm me Plz plz:)

Hey as I said to the person above this post, I actually don't know how to pm :$ I'm really new here but I have written part 2 already!
illusiveworld thumbnail

Part 2:

"DI!" Maanvi screeched at the top of her lungs. She pinched herself and rubbed her eyes to make her believe that her favourite person in the world was actually standing in front of her. The two sisters hugged like two swans meeting after years of separation. "Who the heck is it so early in the morning, ruining my precious sleep?" screamed badi beeji from her room. Jeevika and Maanvi broke into laughter as they walked over to greet her. Eventually, all the others returned home and Jeevika took turns meeting everyone. Maanvi promised herself that she would not let her di get any hints about her illness. She just had to pretend till evening; she was sure Jeevika wouldn't stay overnight.

Viren headed to his office; he wanted to finish his work as soon as possible so he could cover the mere distance of 225 kilometres and finally see a genuine smile on his wife's beautiful face. It took him a couple of hours to record all the witness accounts. Just as he was about to exit, a stranger stepped in and asked for him. Viren gestured the stranger to have a seat. The stranger showed Viren his resume and asked for a placement as Viren's assistant. "Your resume is extremely impressive but I'm sorry to say that we really don't need an assistant at the moment; however, I will keep your resume with me and whenever we need '" The stranger zoned out Viren's voice as he took out a gun from his pocket; he didn't realize it would be so easy to finish Viren Singh Vadhera. Just as he was about to point the gun, the security guard walked in and announced: "Sir, Virat sir is outside in the car, waiting for you both to leave for Hrishikesh. He sent me to ask you how long it will take." The stranger, a new sharp shooter hired by Jaiswal, quickly hid his gun and walked out, before the hulky guard would doubt him. Viren gathered his belongings and rushed to the car.

Maanvi couldn't believe that she had got to spend a whole day with Jeevika roaming the streets of Hrishikesh ' it felt just like the old times. The two sisters were so much in their world that they didn't realize a car was honking at them constantly. Suddenly Maanvi heard the continuous honks and muttered to herself: Who the hell has enough guts in Hrishikesh to mess with Maanvi Chaudhry. Either this person is new on planet Earth or they are related to Chep. Wait, why did I think of Chep? Goli maro usko. For now, I have to fix these rich bas***ds who roam around in their BMWs and honk at pedestrians. Jeevika tried to control Maanvi's anger but she knew very well too that she hadn't been able to do that in the last twenty-two years and today would be no different.

"If you are a real man, get the HECK out of the car! Don't be a pussy and honk from inside. Do you not know who I am? Maanvi Chaudhary, Jeevika Viren Vadhera's ek lauti BEHEN! So stop being a chicken and face me or get out of my sight" yelled Maanvi. Jeevika was shocked, not at Maanvi anger because she was used to do that but she was surprised at how easily her sister had said her new married name. She was assured that Maanvi had fully accepted her marriage and would be able to cope with the distance between the two sisters.

"Virat, c'mon let it go. Can't you tell how angry my saali sahiba is? Just stop honking and let's greet them" Viren exclaimed as Virat continued to be amused as Maanvi screamed at them to get out of the car. "It's okay bhai. She's a bandariya by nature. Don't take her too seriously. And don't worry; your wonderful wife is there to control her half-mental, half-drama queen sister." Finally, the dashing brothers stepped out of the car, leaving the sisters lost for the right words.

"Chep ho kya? I mean, every single time. Can't you leave two sisters in peace? I thought I was having the most wonderful day of my life after di's bidaai and you had to ruin it, didn't you" Maanvi uttered non-stop. She failed to notice Viren and Jeevika's eyelock. Just as Virat pointed to his brother, Maanvi complained to her jiju about his annoying brother. Cracking jokes in the car and laughing the whole way, the foursome reached Jeevika's home. Beeji greeted them with love, as did everyone else. Just as Virat was about to close the door behind them, he noticed a shadow lurking behind the fence. He called Dabbu and asked him if there usually are shadows creeping around at night. Dabbu assured Virat that it was Hrishikesh and he didn't need to worry about anybody since everybody in Hrishikesh was scared of Maanvi. 

illusiveworld thumbnail

Part 3:

"Are you three moving in here or what? I mean I don't mind di and jiju moving in, but you too? I mean really… you need to give the couple some space; always with them! Chep ho kya?" Maanvi asked Virat as she noticed two suitcases behind him. Virat mocked her "Chep ho kya? Chep ho kya? Can't you come up with any other greeting or is this a signature welcoming for me? Maybe you've forgotten how to deal with Virat Singh Vadhera but do not fear, now that Virat is here." Maanvi shrugged and walked away to spend some lovely moments with her sisters, just when she heard her jiju say that they will stay overnight. In excitement, she forgot for a split second that it would be hard to keep her illness hidden from her sister for another whole day.

Jeevika sighed in relief as she entered the kitchen and started making Viren's favourite shahi paneer and biryani. She finally felt like a wife, for the first time in a week. She hoped she wouldn't mess up like she did with the kheer so she tasted everything before she served. Just as she was about to sit, Viren got up with his full plate and asked for beeji's permission to eat with Jeevika outside on the porch. Maanvi whistled and Virat smirked as the lovebirds walked out to eat in open, under the stars. Jeevika liked the feeling of having Viren all to herself. Back in Chandigarh, they would always be interrupted by either family members or servants and dinner time felt like prison. Jeevika felt guilty even thinking of her in-laws in such manner but she couldn't deny the obvious truth.

Everybody was finished with dinner and Maanvi started to clean up. The elderly had gone to sleep and Virat was entertaining Dabbu with his iPhone, while stealing glances at Maanvi. On the other hand, Jeevika and Viren had hardly eaten as they were too busy admiring each other. Neither of them wished for the night to be over. Maanvi smirked as she thought of a plan to disrupt her di and jiju's little "date." She grabbed a jug of water and slowly walked past Dabbu and Virat, who were too engrossed in the new game to notice her mischief. When she finally reached the porch, for a moment, she didn't want to disturb the two and turned around to leave but stopped as soon as she saw a man in mask pointing gun at Viren's chest. Maanvi didn't realize what to do and pushed Viren off the swing as the bullet hit her. Nobody heard the sound of shooting as the shooter had been clever enough to attach a silencer to the barrel of his gun. As soon as he realized that he had targeted the wrong person, he turned around to leave the scene. Meanwhile Jeevika yelled at Maanvi for pushing Viren and being so childish. Maanvi tightly held onto Jeevika's dupatta while pointing in the direction of the gunman and whispered, "Jiju … he was aiming for you but…" Viren quickly realized what had happened and yelled for Virat as he started chasing the disappearing shadow.

Hearing the ruckus, Virat sprinted outside, just in time to hold Maanvi as Dabbu supported Jeevika. Although the bullet had hit Maanvi's shoulder, it had hurt Jeevika more. Virat yelled for beeji, chacha and chachi to come outside. By the time everyone reached the front door, Maanvi was covered in blood and Jeevika had gone numb. No amount of pushing by beeji made Jeevika react to the situation. Dabbu finally got through to Dr. Manan and urged him to come over immediately as there was an emergency.
shahriddhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i almost thought viren would die!!!
plz dont kill him
illusiveworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahriddhi

i almost thought viren would die!!!

plz dont kill him

I would never kill any of the 4 leads but a little suspense is always good! haha :)