Posted: 12 years ago
Juhi was right why does she make that face while dancing?

her fake laugh seems to be gone? I think her laugh is not like before she does not laugh as long as before puppy wala laugh😆

that proves she was faking that laugh.😆
Yeah, when she laugh sometimes she makes the noise and sometimes she doesn't . Wonder how many other things she has lied about. 
And like sky even i noticed she is trying to get Andrews attention😉
Originally posted by deepu221

And like sky even i noticed she is trying to get Andrews attention😉

She will get andrew attention. She is doing everything right such as wearing revealing clothes, doing nasty dance movies, flirting, heels etc.  But the interesting part will be when she done using him and  accuse him of harassment😆
In the rain dance, she was the only one shaking her bottom like anuthing...trying to show her curves...but it was excessive...
Originally posted by MrManagement

She will get andrew attention. She is doing everything right such as wearing revealing clothes, doing nasty dance movies, flirting, heels etc.  But the interesting part will be when she done using him and  accuse him of harassment😆

its when he does not give her attention😉
😉
Originally posted by susan29

In the rain dance, she was the only one shaking her bottom like anuthing...trying to show her curves...but it was excessive...

she looked like she wanted to seduce Bigg boss😉

And we will know the results tomorrow if BB is impressed she will stay😆
Edited by deepu221 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by susan29

oh yes, it was toally OTT and cheap IMHO
I don't think Shonali's laugh is fake.

She is trying hard to make an impact maybe she knows this is her last chance to get noticed by producers.
Originally posted by joshwa22

I don't think Shonali's laugh is fake.

She is trying hard to make an impact maybe she knows this is her last chance to get noticed by producers.

really? she is to clever then what u think😆
she is fakest of all she pretends innocent she is not. remember she was in PB group she stood against them she could have easily been on PB side and stayed in her group she chose not to.
Then, she was in sky's team she could have remained in the group but, she didn't.
she did not support PM for captaincy at that time as per sky's wish.
she fights for  footage😉 with sid , sky accuses Amar falsely
sky is  right she is an under dog.👏