Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

SiNal FF - Honeymoon in Mahabaleshwar - PART-2 (Page 8)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] #

Hi Rani, great FF..you wrote such a big one..must have taken you so much time..great job ClapClapClap.
I have read few FFs in the past and used to wonder where on earth do these ppl find the time to write them..but I know now..its just that the writers hve no choice..they have to write it..Wink else it keeps haunting them !!! Why dont we have a thread listing all FF..so everyone can read them and know abt it ? Not sure who can make it.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Pooja, thanks for the compliment. I wrote this FF back in Dec when everyone was so frustrated with witcha always stealing Sinal moments from us.

I know sahasra made a thread listing everyone's FFs and VMs in it'; however,since it's not a sticky thread, it keeps getting lost.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahAnkitaKaran

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Originally posted by Iamrani

Will comment soon as I am going out now.

For lunch hun...WinkLOL

Yep, went out for a lunch dateWink

AnkitaKaranTwisted.

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamrish

I am not going to write anymore FFs because now we have so many talented FF/OS writers in the forum that I just enjoy reading their writing.

Hi Rani,

Excellent thinking and writing!!ClapClapClap. Pls do not stop here.

I was not aware about ur FF until this thread popped out of nowwhere. Chupi RustomWink
I will read the 1st part when i get  a chance but i really enjoyed this 2nd half.

I feel you should continue with your writing especially given your soft corner Wink for Kunal and expectations of Sinal romance around the corner  in epi[ hopefully end of this stupid rape case].

Agree we have so many talented writers on this forum but tum bhi kuch kum nahin [ You should say Hum kisise kum nahin Wink]

This way we will get all sorts of different writeup's [ Sad , Romantic, Comedy etc on both Sinal] and pretty sure we can expect Romantic Kunal in your writeupWink.

If i may, I would like to recommend that we have a COFW [ Creative of the Week] on lines of DOTW and other things we have.
Get folks like you , Kshiti, Pooja, Purvi [ and many others would line up] to give us such creative writeup's to take us to a different planet , that we may soon start to forget the crap we are dished out in the Epi's.

Hi Amrish - Thank you so much for the compliment. You find me chupi rustam because you are relatively new member, but back in 2011 I was more active writing wise than this year. Back in 2011, there weren't that many FF writers in this forum so I used to pay my dues, but now we have so many talented writers in this forum that now I just sit back and enjoy reading other's FFs/OSs. 

Oh I don't consider myself worthy enough to compete with those writers you have mentioned above at all, Kshiti, Pooja, Purvi etc as they are extremely talented writers. Again glad you liked this FF.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Simi. IF-Dazzler
Simi.
Simi.

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Aww Rani I wish Sidhi had cleared her feeligs about Anand like ur FF then yeh talaq ki naubat nahi aati...and very romantic FFClap..enjoyed thoroughly...and thanks for putting so much time and effort into it...

AnkitaKaran-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi.

Aww Rani I wish Sidhi had cleared her feeligs about Anand like ur FF then yeh talaq ki naubat nahi aati...and very romantic FFClap..enjoyed thoroughly...and thanks for putting so much time and effort into it... 

I am surprised myself that I thought of Anand issue much before it's actually shown in Parichay. I am glad that you liked Sinal romance in this FF. The first one saw mischievousness side of Kunal and this one the romantic side of sinal. 

I also wish that SIddhi had cleared Kunal's MU about Anand like this rather than staying mute. 

AnkitaKaran

barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
it was very very romantic...it was too good...plz continue soon...

-Rani

bhavis IF-Stunnerz
bhavis
bhavis

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Rani- Just thought of telling you- BALH had the similar kiss scene -Ram locking his lips with Priya to stop her talking- When i saw that i thought about this FF

sgumi82

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambhav

Rani- Just thought of telling you- BALH had the similar kiss scene -Ram locking his lips with Priya to stop her talking- When i saw that i thought about this FF

Rani, are you the story writer for BALH Wink

AnkitaKaran

Go to top