Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

SiNal FF - Honeymoon in Mahabaleshwar - PART-2 (Page 7)

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I am not going to write anymore FFs because now we have so many talented FF/OS writers in the forum that I just enjoy reading their writing.

Hi Rani,

Excellent thinking and writing!!ClapClapClap. Pls do not stop here.

I was not aware about ur FF until this thread popped out of nowwhere. Chupi RustomWink
I will read the 1st part when i get  a chance but i really enjoyed this 2nd half.

I feel you should continue with your writing especially given your soft corner Wink for Kunal and expectations of Sinal romance around the corner  in epi[ hopefully end of this stupid rape case].

Agree we have so many talented writers on this forum but tum bhi kuch kum nahin [ You should say Hum kisise kum nahin Wink]

This way we will get all sorts of different writeup's [ Sad , Romantic, Comedy etc on both Sinal] and pretty sure we can expect Romantic Kunal in your writeupWink.

If i may, I would like to recommend that we have a COFW [ Creative of the Week] on lines of DOTW and other things we have.
Get folks like you , Kshiti, Pooja, Purvi [ and many others would line up] to give us such creative writeup's to take us to a different planet , that we may soon start to forget the crap we are dished out in the Epi's.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-Rani

Twisted. IF-Stunnerz
Twisted.
Twisted.

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Oye hoye rani Yeh FF kab likha...Embarrassed

I wrote this FF along with one other FF before this one both of which are interrelated in December when Sinal went to Mhabaleshwar. 

Actually earlier i was not at all interested in reading FFs b'coz it takes much time to read and i dnt like to read paras...but now i can...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpa_maity

wow ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,amazing yaar ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

very nice writing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

its beautiful ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

plz dnt stop writing,,,,,,,,,ur writing is too good we enjoy it ver much

Thanks Shilpa for the compliment. It feels strange to get compliments for something that I wrote couple of months back, but absolutely humbled with the appreciation.

Edited by Iamrani - 25 February 2012 at 12:37pm

AnkitaKaran

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Oye hoye rani Yeh FF kab likha...Embarrassed

I wrote this FF along with one other FF before this one both of which are interrelated in December when Sinal went to Mhabaleshwar. 

Actually earlier i was not at all interested in reading FFs b'coz it takes much time to read and i dnt like to read paras...but now i can...LOL

Tu pahale apani padhai kar phir FF padhana. FF will always be there rightWink?

AnkitaKaran

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamrish

I am not going to write anymore FFs because now we have so many talented FF/OS writers in the forum that I just enjoy reading their writing.

Hi Rani,

Excellent thinking and writing!!ClapClapClap. Pls do not stop here.

I was not aware about ur FF until this thread popped out of nowwhere. Chupi RustomWink
I will read the 1st part when i get  a chance but i really enjoyed this 2nd half.

I feel you should continue with your writing especially given your soft corner Wink for Kunal and expectations of Sinal romance around the corner  in epi[ hopefully end of this stupid rape case].

Agree we have so many talented writers on this forum but tum bhi kuch kum nahin [ You should say Hum kisise kum nahin Wink]

This way we will get all sorts of different writeup's [ Sad , Romantic, Comedy etc on both Sinal] and pretty sure we can expect Romantic Kunal in your writeupWink.

If i may, I would like to recommend that we have a COFW [ Creative of the Week] on lines of DOTW and other things we have.
Get folks like you , Kshiti, Pooja, Purvi [ and many others would line up] to give us such creative writeup's to take us to a different planet , that we may soon start to forget the crap we are dished out in the Epi's.

Will comment soon as I am going out now.

AnkitaKaran

-savvy Goldie
-savvy
-savvy

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragyaa

hi rani...how are u?i hope u r doing wellSmile...just now i have read ur FF...one word for it i.e. "WOW"ClapClapClap...i enjoyed and loved every bit of it from sinal shynessTongueEmbarrassed to siddhi's guilt ,from sinal romanceWinkDay Dreaming to witcha jealouslyDancingDancing...everything is really amazingClap...no matter how many emoticons i use and words to describe how much i love it m sure these will always be lessSmileSmileTongue...last part of 2nd part was like m reading some mills and boon type romantic storyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... ..i cannot believe this was ur first FFShocked...well if ur first FF is so amazing but just wondering what do you have in store for us in futureDancing...keep writing and sharingSmileSmile...n ya thanks for telling me about this wonderful FFHugHug

Hi Pragyaa, glad that you enjoyed my FF. At least it was able to give you some pleasure in your day off on SaturdayTongue. I am not going to write anymore FFs because now we have so many talented FF/OS writers in the forum that I just enjoy reading their writing. Thanks again for the complimentsSmile.
@red:u have not given me some pleasure...u made my saturdaySmile...i did not feel like its saturday n no sinalSmile...tumne epi na aane ki kami poori ki haiClapSmile...
@green:  please dnt stop writing pleaseSmile...i agree there are many talented writers but there is no limit to writing FF/OSSmile...n moreover more writers more options for readers to enjoy sinal FF/OSDancingDancing...i dnt think anyone will complainWink...so u should continue writing...also i dnt have any high hopes from cvsCryDeadAngry so in that case such FF always make you feel goodSmile,bring some positivity Clap n atleast for sometime u forget the crap cvs are showingLOLLOLLOL

AnkitaKaran-Rani

Twisted. IF-Stunnerz
Twisted.
Twisted.

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Will comment soon as I am going out now.

For lunch hun...WinkLOL

AnkitaKaran-Rani

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragyaa

Hi Pragyaa, glad that you enjoyed my FF. At least it was able to give you some pleasure in your day off on SaturdayTongue. I am not going to write anymore FFs because now we have so many talented FF/OS writers in the forum that I just enjoy reading their writing. Thanks again for the complimentsSmile.
#

Hi Rani, great FF..you wrote such a big one..must have taken you so much time..great job ClapClapClap.
I have read few FFs in the past and used to wonder where on earth do these ppl find the time to write them..but I know now..its just that the writers hve no choice..they have to write it..Wink else it keeps haunting them !!! Why dont we have a thread listing all FF..so everyone can read them and know abt it ? Not sure who can make it.

AnkitaKaran-Rani

Go to top