-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shilpa_maity

wow ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,amazing yaar ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

very nice writing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

its beautiful ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

plz dnt stop writing,,,,,,,,,ur writing is too good we enjoy it ver much

Thanks Shilpa for the compliment. It feels strange to get compliments for something that I wrote couple of months back, but absolutely humbled with the appreciation.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: --nIdHi--

Actually earlier i was not at all interested in reading FFs b'coz it takes much time to read and i dnt like to read paras...but now i can...๐Ÿ˜†

Tu pahale apani padhai kar phir FF padhana. FF will always be there right๐Ÿ˜‰?
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamrish

I am not going to write anymore FFs because now we have so many talented FF/OS writers in the forum that I just enjoy reading their writing.

Hi Rani,

Excellent thinking and writing!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Pls do not stop here.

I was not aware about ur FF until this thread popped out of nowwhere. Chupi Rustom๐Ÿ˜‰
I will read the 1st part when i get  a chance but i really enjoyed this 2nd half.

I feel you should continue with your writing especially given your soft corner ๐Ÿ˜‰ for Kunal and expectations of Sinal romance around the corner  in epi[ hopefully end of this stupid rape case].

Agree we have so many talented writers on this forum but tum bhi kuch kum nahin [ You should say Hum kisise kum nahin ๐Ÿ˜‰]

This way we will get all sorts of different writeup's [ Sad , Romantic, Comedy etc on both Sinal] and pretty sure we can expect Romantic Kunal in your writeup๐Ÿ˜‰.

If i may, I would like to recommend that we have a COFW [ Creative of the Week] on lines of DOTW and other things we have.
Get folks like you , Kshiti, Pooja, Purvi [ and many others would line up] to give us such creative writeup's to take us to a different planet , that we may soon start to forget the crap we are dished out in the Epi's.

Will comment soon as I am going out now.
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Hi Pragyaa, glad that you enjoyed my FF. At least it was able to give you some pleasure in your day off on Saturday๐Ÿ˜›. I am not going to write anymore FFs because now we have so many talented FF/OS writers in the forum that I just enjoy reading their writing. Thanks again for the compliments๐Ÿ˜Š.

@red:u have not given me some pleasure...u made my saturday๐Ÿ˜Š...i did not feel like its saturday n no sinal๐Ÿ˜Š...tumne epi na aane ki kami poori ki hai๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š...
@green:  please dnt stop writing please๐Ÿ˜Š...i agree there are many talented writers but there is no limit to writing FF/OS๐Ÿ˜Š...n moreover more writers more options for readers to enjoy sinal FF/OS...i dnt think anyone will complain๐Ÿ˜‰...so u should continue writing...also i dnt have any high hopes from cvs๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก so in that case such FF always make you feel good๐Ÿ˜Š,bring some positivity ๐Ÿ‘ n atleast for sometime u forget the crap cvs are showing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Will comment soon as I am going out now.

For lunch hun...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Pragyaa, glad that you enjoyed my FF. At least it was able to give you some pleasure in your day off on Saturday๐Ÿ˜›. I am not going to write anymore FFs because now we have so many talented FF/OS writers in the forum that I just enjoy reading their writing. Thanks again for the compliments๐Ÿ˜Š.

#

Hi Rani, great FF..you wrote such a big one..must have taken you so much time..great job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
I have read few FFs in the past and used to wonder where on earth do these ppl find the time to write them..but I know now..its just that the writers hve no choice..they have to write it..๐Ÿ˜‰ else it keeps haunting them !!! Why dont we have a thread listing all FF..so everyone can read them and know abt it ? Not sure who can make it.
-Rani thumbnail

#

Hi Rani, great FF..you wrote such a big one..must have taken you so much time..great job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
I have read few FFs in the past and used to wonder where on earth do these ppl find the time to write them..but I know now..its just that the writers hve no choice..they have to write it..๐Ÿ˜‰ else it keeps haunting them !!! Why dont we have a thread listing all FF..so everyone can read them and know abt it ? Not sure who can make it.

Hi Pooja, thanks for the compliment. I wrote this FF back in Dec when everyone was so frustrated with witcha always stealing Sinal moments from us.

I know sahasra made a thread listing everyone's FFs and VMs in it'; however,since it's not a sticky thread, it keeps getting lost.
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: --nIdHi--

For lunch hun...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Yep, went out for a lunch date๐Ÿ˜‰
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamrish

I am not going to write anymore FFs because now we have so many talented FF/OS writers in the forum that I just enjoy reading their writing.

Hi Rani,

Excellent thinking and writing!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Pls do not stop here.

I was not aware about ur FF until this thread popped out of nowwhere. Chupi Rustom๐Ÿ˜‰
I will read the 1st part when i get  a chance but i really enjoyed this 2nd half.

I feel you should continue with your writing especially given your soft corner ๐Ÿ˜‰ for Kunal and expectations of Sinal romance around the corner  in epi[ hopefully end of this stupid rape case].

Agree we have so many talented writers on this forum but tum bhi kuch kum nahin [ You should say Hum kisise kum nahin ๐Ÿ˜‰]

This way we will get all sorts of different writeup's [ Sad , Romantic, Comedy etc on both Sinal] and pretty sure we can expect Romantic Kunal in your writeup๐Ÿ˜‰.

If i may, I would like to recommend that we have a COFW [ Creative of the Week] on lines of DOTW and other things we have.
Get folks like you , Kshiti, Pooja, Purvi [ and many others would line up] to give us such creative writeup's to take us to a different planet , that we may soon start to forget the crap we are dished out in the Epi's.

Hi Amrish - Thank you so much for the compliment. You find me chupi rustam because you are relatively new member, but back in 2011 I was more active writing wise than this year. Back in 2011, there weren't that many FF writers in this forum so I used to pay my dues, but now we have so many talented writers in this forum that now I just sit back and enjoy reading other's FFs/OSs. 

Oh I don't consider myself worthy enough to compete with those writers you have mentioned above at all, Kshiti, Pooja, Purvi etc as they are extremely talented writers. Again glad you liked this FF.
Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aww Rani I wish Sidhi had cleared her feeligs about Anand like ur FF then yeh talaq ki naubat nahi aati...and very romantic FF๐Ÿ‘..enjoyed thoroughly...and thanks for putting so much time and effort into it...