Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sirjee

waoo gr88 work...but yy oz it ur last post...plzz keep on writin ur gr88 topics...luv demm sooo much...

Thanks Sirjee for loving it so much. Happy to have been able to entertain you all😊.
muskaan96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW👏So much Sinal romance 😍😳 If am soo amazed reading it...wonder how ill be watchin their romance😳 Nywayz Rani AMAZINNN JOB ND ENJOYED READIN IT ALOT😉 Edited by muskaan96 - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan96

WOW👏So much Sinal romance 😍😳 If am soo amazed reading it...wonder how ill be watchin their romance😳 Nywayz Rani AMAZINNN JOB ND ENJOYED READIN IT ALOT😉

Thanks Muskaan. See that you finally had the time to read it. Glad you liked it and yes it would be incredibly nice to see SiNal romance on screen. I am so eagerly waiting for that myself.
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yaar...i reserved the place long back...sorry i took so much time to come back cuz of my busy schedule...

wow...what a romantic opening of the FF!😛

AW... that is so sweety kunal don't want to be away from siddhi and want to take her with him for meeting😛

unpleasant company, Vineet and Witcha...very true😆

sinal sharing their bed itself is a great thing...now sharing the baath room too😳...kya baath hai?😉

egg with bread-butter toast is my favorite breakfast too😛

siddhi sitting on his lap and feeding him...and he was kissing her hand while she was feeding!😳...very romantic!😉 

yaar u raised ritcha's BP to 100/200😆

Kunal carried witcha  in his arms to the nearest transportation as her ankle got twisted. ...eww...i can not even imagine that scene😡

hahaha...kunal did not like pasta any more...kaash this one the CVS add in the serial...😃

"If I order vegetarian, I can share it with Siddhi". ...very nice explanation dear😃

thanks to the food for being allergic to witcha...so that sinal can get rid of them😃

sinal in the valley...hugging and sharing their emotions especially about anand was beautiful😃

sitting on the bed, cuddling the husband beneath the quilt and watching movie on the TV is...😍

the  non-verbal confession SiNal to tell one- another that they had accepted each-other as their sole mates was unique😉😳

at the end siddhi packed both of their clothes in one bag ...what a sign!😃

great up date rani👏...thank u for the same😃....enjoyed reading it😛

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

yaar...i reserved the place long back...sorry i took so much time to come back cuz of my busy schedule...

wow...what a romantic opening of the FF!😛

AW... that is so sweety kunal don't want to be away from siddhi and want to take her with him for meeting😛

unpleasant company, Vineet and Witcha...very true😆

sinal sharing their bed itself is a great thing...now sharing the baath room too😳...kya baath hai?😉

egg with bread-butter toast is my favorite breakfast too😛

siddhi sitting on his lap and feeding him...and he was kissing her hand while she was feeding!😳...very romantic!😉 

yaar u raised ritcha's BP to 100/200😆

Kunal carried witcha  in his arms to the nearest transportation as her ankle got twisted. ...eww...i can not even imagine that scene😡

hahaha...kunal did not like pasta any more...kaash this one the CVS add in the serial...😃

"If I order vegetarian, I can share it with Siddhi". ...very nice explanation dear😃

thanks to the food for being allergic to witcha...so that sinal can get rid of them😃

sinal in the valley...hugging and sharing their emotions especially about anand was beautiful😃

sitting on the bed, cuddling the husband beneath the quilt and watching movie on the TV is...😍

the  non-verbal confession SiNal to tell one- another that they had accepted each-other as their sole mates was unique😉😳

at the end siddhi packed both of their clothes in one bag ...what a sign!😃

great up date rani👏...thank u for the same😃....enjoyed reading it😛

Oh thanks so much shumi for taking the time not only to read it but to reply in such a detailed manner. I understand things come up people get busy, but it's better late than never right? Even with your busy schedule, you took the time to read it, you deserve special thank you for that. 
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

Oh thanks so much shumi for taking the time not only to read it but to reply in such a detailed manner. I understand things come up people get busy, but it's better late than never right? Even with your busy schedule, you took the time to read it, you deserve special thank you for that. 

...u r welcome dear😃...i know to write a ff how much stress and strain it takes in addition to time consuming...every ff writer should be appreciated and they absolutely deserve that appreciation...just now i was surfing the pages to see is any ff is left out to read...i could not find one...some of the ff writers are opening new threads for their up dates...i am getting confused and could not find the unread one...and i don't find time to go all the pages and check😒 Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
.u r welcome dear😃...i know to write a ff how much stress and strain it takes in addition to time consuming...every ff write should be appreciated and they absolutely deserve that appreciation...just now i was surfing the pages to see is any ff is left out to read...i could not fine one...some of the ff writers are opening new threads for their up dates...i am getting confused and could not find the unread one...and i don't find time to go all the pages and check😒 [/QUOTE]

Sorry, I am one of those who opened separate thread for the continuation of the previous FF. My apology for the inconvenience. Next time I will remember to keep it all together If I ever write one again. Now I am finally going to read yours. You took longer this time to post your weekend FF.
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

.u r welcome dear😃...i know to write a ff how much stress and strain it takes in addition to time consuming...every ff write should be appreciated and they absolutely deserve that appreciation...just now i was surfing the pages to see is any ff is left out to read...i could not fine one...some of the ff writers are opening new threads for their up dates...i am getting confused and could not find the unread one...and i don't find time to go all the pages and check😒

Sorry, I am one of those who opened separate thread for the continuation of the previous FF. My apology for the inconvenience. Next time I will remember to keep it all together If I ever write one again. Now I am finally going to read yours. You took longer this time to post your weekend FF.
[/QUOTE] oh then where is your other thread😃...please bring that thread on the front pg...i want to read and i have time to read now😃
-Rani thumbnail

oh then where is your other thread😃...please bring that thread on the front pg...i want to read and i have time to read now😃

You have already read the other one and have commented on it as well.
shumi. thumbnail
oh then where is your other thread😃...please bring that thread on the front pg...i want to read and i have time to read now😃[/QUOTE]

You have already read the other one and have commented on it as well.
[/QUOTE] oh! then it is fine...😃