SiNal FF - Honeymoon in Mahabaleshwar - PART-2 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by arsh4life

reserved

editeddd

omggg

u r d besttt👏 I don't quite agree with that you are an awesome writer yourself, but thanks for the compliment😊. 

its js awesome story Glad you feel that way. 

i think cv's shld learn smthin frm u d way u hv turned d story in Sinal favour 🤗 

n described it it won my heart Happy to hear this from you specially as you have amazing imaginations as well. 

i ws truly in it while readin n d line 

"However, there is nothing that can prepare you for your first kiss, but only the kiss itself from the person you love the most in the whole wide world." 

dis line is truly true  This came from my real life experience, but is universally truth isn't it? 
my Sinal did kissed yayyyIt was about time when they did right?

dey became soulmate hw much i wanted to c dis in parichay hope d day comes soon in d show

thnx fr d pm

n thnx fr such romantic stuffs☺️ Not a problem at all and you are most welcomed.

luv

Bipin

Originally posted by -sahasra-

😍😍😍moments:
-waking up in each others arms,Kunal attending phone call bending over Siddhi - I also thought this was very romantic so I made Kunal do that😳.
-Seven hours are way too long to stay away from her-thats so sweet of Kunal - I hope soon Kunal starts feeling that way in the show as well😛.
-Kunal didn't try to cover himself this time even in Siddhi's presence and Siddhi also didn't close her eyes and turned around this time, instead they just kept looking at each-other - Ab husband wife hai to phir parda kaisa right?

-Siddhi started to feed him forcefully.Aww sitting on kunal's lap and one kiss for each bite-that's so romantic😍 - I really liked that part myself and was surprised how I came up with that😲.

The last part was superb,how they came over Anand's factor in their love life but still kept him alive in their hearts👏👏👏 and finally becoming husband and wife in a true sense.👍🏼 - I knew you would definitely appreciate that. I thought If they have to move on with their lives together as HW, then they had to come over Anand factor first.

🤣🤣🤣Moments:

-I will have to spend this beautiful day in such unpleasant company, Vineet and Witcha.Hope to see Kunal saying this in the show also😆 - Me too😆.

-When witcha spotted Siddhi with Kunal, she started to breathe fire  witcha unwillingly settled on the front seat with Vineet, but her eyes were on SiNal throughout the drive of 25 minutes. Witcha's big big eyes must have popped out ready to explode at any time😆😆  - That would be the best won't it😉?

Witcha was watching all this from the mirror pretending to fix her makeup or the hair and fuming with anger inside. Her blood pressure must have reached 100/200 witnessing so much affection between SiNal.I thought of suggesting you to correct the blood pressure to 200/100 but again felt that it should be like this only since Witcha is chudail/witch types and these normal vitals doesn't apply for her😉😆 - Thanks for correction, it should ave been 200/100.

-Kunal had to carry her for about half a mile in his arms to the nearest transportation as her ankle got twisted.I pity him for having to do so,bechara

Siddhi and Kunal both didn't even realize that witcha was supposed to be Siddhi.🤣good for sinal to ignore her always

She thought just at the mention of Pasta, Kunal will immediately agree to her idea. However, to her dismay, Kunal was very firm with his decision to eat at the Chinese restaurant itself because it was Siddhi's favorite cuisine and mentioned that his taste had also changed now and he didn't like pastas anymore.😉😆Witcha must have collapsed then there hearing this.

Witcha was having some kind of allergic reaction to the MSG in her food and had to be taken to hospital by Vineet for minor observations.Sirf allergy hi kyu,food poisoning hotha toh aur bhi achha hojatha😆

Back at the hotel, witcha was waiting for Kunal to return to the hotel as she was certain that as soon as Kunal came back to the hotel, he will come to her room to ask about her health. On the contrary, Kunal didn't even remember about witcha Itna sab kuch dekhne ke baad,phir bhi expect kar rahi thi,Witcha its time for you to go to woods n stay there forever leaving sinal😊 - I also hope Kunal starts ignoring her as we all do that in our imaginations anyway

Awesome Rani,thoroughly enjoyed your FF.😆 Thanks yaar. Glad it was good enough for you to spend your precious 15-20 minutes reading it.

Originally posted by rdfan

☺️...Rani ...mashallah kya kar diya i cant stop blushing kash itni akal onscreen Kunal mein bhi hoti ...but superb stuff

Thanks Pooja. It's better to blush for Sinal then get agitated at CVs right? I hope so too that Kunal had some akal on screen to when it came to realizing his feeling for Siddhi. 
Originally posted by MsCeylon

Awesome is not the word yaar
This was double mind blowing 👏

Thanks so much for the kind words and I glad you liked it.
Originally posted by ABBY92

It was really gud...had so much fun readin it...cant wait for sumthin like tis to really happen in Parichay!!!

Thanks Abby😊, I also hope to see something on similar lines in the show as well.
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

nice FF. the writers in this forum might be in cvs team then articles will come that parichay is  super duper hit. thanks for the PM 😊

Thanks Savz for the compliment. For sure If we were in the CV Team, this show will top the TRP charts😆.
Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

Hi ranii🤗

this amazing update👍🏼 totaly sinalfies😊 when i had read this i could imagine all the sinal scene...hayeee sinal first kiss scene thn hawttt romantice night☺️☺️ ishhh i m faint😳 bt y u end this ff so soon...plz write another ff please!!!

Glad you liked my FF Tanni. I tried to make it as sinalicious as could and glad that it came across that way to you guys. Wasn't their first kiss so romantic and first night so hot? I meant it to be that way and happy to know you felt the same way. 

I might be tempted to write another FF when we have a real romantic SiNal track in the show. 
Thank you so much for your ff😊. finally, i got time to read it, & i loved it
Sinal , sooo ramantic😍
waoo gr88 work...but yy oz it ur last post...plzz keep on writin ur gr88 topics...luv demm sooo much...
Originally posted by roshani45

Thank you so much for your ff😊. finally, i got time to read it, & i loved it
Sinal , sooo ramantic😍

Thanks Roshani. Glad you could take the time out to read it and liked it as well. I tried to make it as romantic for Sinal as I could because I know we all want to see them being romantic with each-other.