SiNal FF - Honeymoon in Mahabaleshwar - PART-2

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Here comes the second and last part my FF about SiNal's honeymoon trip to Mahabaleshwar. Hope you guys enjoy it. Again this is my only second attempt so, my apologies If doesn't live up to your expectations.

For the ones who haven't read the first part of this FF, here is the link to the first part:

Continuation from December 10th FF - 

The next morning, Kunal and Siddhi were woken up by the phone ring. It was the hotel receptionist giving Kunal a wakeup call at 6:00am as Kunal had an 8:00am meeting with Vineet.  They were both surprised to find that none of them had changed their sleeping position for the last 8 hours they were in bed and they woke up in each-other's arms just as they had gone to sleep.  The phone was placed on Siddhi's side of the table, so Kunal had to bend over Siddhi's body to pick up the call. Kunal thanked the receptionist for the wakeup call and instead of returning back to his side of the bed, he stayed in that position, bending over Siddhi's body, for the moment looking lovingly at her beautiful face. This was the first time Kunal was seeing Siddhi so closely.  Her face looked so angelic with the bright rays of the sunrise reflecting on her face. "She is so innocent and naive 'may be god's best creation", Kunal said it to himself while still engrossed looking at her face.  Siddhi feeling shy at first then feeling little uncomfortable the way Kunal was staring her.  "Um, what time is your meeting at?" Siddhi tried to break the silence while trying to get up. Kunal now realizing what he was doing and how it was making Siddhi uncomfortable answered moving away from Siddhi giving her space to get out of the bed "It's at eight, but I will have to leave at seven thirty as it's a good 20-25 minutes of drive to Vineet's Office.  Siddhi, "Then I better let you use the bathroom first as I am in no hurry to go anywhere; just have to finish some pending work here in the hotel room itself.

When Kunal had left Mumbai, he was okay with being away for the meeting leaving Siddhi alone in the hotel for the whole day, but now? Now, he was not okay with it or let's just say he didn't want to be okay being away from her for next 5-7 hours.  Kunal thought to himself, "Seven hours are way too long to stay away from her, maybe I can ask her to come meet me for lunch in the afternoon? Or better yet, I should ask her to accompany me to Vineet's office. When I am in the meeting she can roam around on her own for some site seeing and as soon as I am done, I will too join her." "Yeah, this sounds good", Kunal assured himself.  "Siddhi, would you like to come with me to Vineet's office? I mean, I am not asking you to join the meeting, but maybe you can engage yourself in some site seeing while I finish my meeting and then we can have lunch together?" Kunal asked her casually. Siddhi at first thought of refusing his offer as she had promised not to disturb him in MB, but then changes her mind immediately "Sure, that sounds like a good plan. Are you sure your work won't suffer because of me?" Siddhi asked Kunal while tying her hair up. Kunal smiled and said to himself "If my work will suffer? I will suffer if you don't come with me because I will have to spend this beautiful day in such unpleasant company, Vineet and Witcha. He assured her that his work will be fine and he will like it If she came with him.

Now that both of them had to leave in an hour as it was already 6:30, they had to share the bathroom to finish some of their morning routines. Siddhi was applying her makeup, in the bathroom at the same time Kunal was shaving. In between they were giving each-other smiles and stealing looks in the mirror. Kunal was finished sooner than Siddhi and was now waiting for Siddhi to be done while looking at the clock repeatedly.  Siddhi sensing the urgency of the situation told Kunal to go take shower as the shower section was divided by a thick curtain. Kunal couldn't believe Siddhi had asked him to do so, but didn't mind it and went to take shower. Siddhi had already taken shower earlier when Kunal was browsing through the Newspaper. Siddhi was still fixing her hair and putting on makeup in the bathroom while Kunal was taking shower, so they kept talking about various things including Siddhi's favorite cuisine. Siddhi had mentioned that she liked Indian food at home, but Chinese was her favorite when she goes out with friends. Kunal came out shirtless after taking the shower, obviously he couldn't take his shirt in the shower, and found Siddhi still in the bathroom putting final touches to her makeup. Kunal didn't try to cover himself this time even in Siddhi's presence and Siddhi also didn't close her eyes and turned around this time, instead they just kept looking at each-other for few moments. Again Siddhi broke the silence between them telling him to hurry up as it was already seven and they had yet to eat breakfast.  Kunal hurriedly got dressed within minutes and joined Siddhi for Breakfast which she had already ordered for both of them. Siddhi, "I hope you are okay with what I have ordered for you. I know you usually like eggs and toast in the morning, so I ordered it for you". Kunal, "Eggs and toast sounds perfect, you just read my mind".

It was seven fifteen and Kunal was still looking for his socks and tie while Siddhi was pestering him to eat breakfast before they leave. Since Kunal didn't seem to stop to eat and was busy fixing his tie, Siddhi started to feed him forcefully. As Siddhi was putting a small piece of toast in his mouth, Kunal immediately stopped and held her wrist while looking at her so lovingly. Siddhi started to blush and now wanted to get away from him. However, Kunal was not letting her go and held her wrist even tighter and pulled her really closed to him. Siddhi Suddenly lost her balance and ended up falling in his lap. Obviously, Siddhi tried to get away from his lap, but now Kunal was very interested in finishing his entire breakfast, though at the condition that every bite will be fed by Siddhi herself that too by sitting just like that in his lap. Sensing that Kunal was not going to have it any other way and they were already very late as Vineet must be coming to pick them up anytime, Siddhi agreed to his condition and fed him every single bite with her hands. As for Kunal, he was having the meal of his life as with every bite he was getting to kiss Siddhi's hand for making the breakfast taste so good, at-least that was the reasoning he gave Siddhi for kissing her hands, one kiss for each bite. As Kunal swallowed the last bite of his breakfast, Vineet had arrived and was letting him know of his arrival by the constant honking of his car.

Vineet, along with witcha, was there to pick him up. When witcha spotted Siddhi with Kunal, she started to breathe fire, but controlled herself from bursting out in anger. She offered Kunal to sit on the front seat with Vineet, but Kunal politely declined it and said that he preferred that Vineet and witcha spend some quality time together and he will sit on the back seat with Siddhi. However, the fact was that Kunal himself wanted to enjoy the company of his beautiful wife for as long as he could before being separated for good 3-4 hours before lunch. Siddhi and Kunal quickly sat on the back seat and witcha unwillingly settled on the front seat with Vineet, but her eyes were on SiNal throughout the drive of 25 minutes. Kunal was looking at Siddhi like a little kid who doesn't want to go school on a Monday morning leaving her side. Siddhi too was giving him "Aww" kind of look and then "its okay it's just for few hours" kind of look. And yeah, they were both holding hands while exchanging the looks and they seemed like much in love teenagers.  Witcha was watching all this from the mirror pretending to fix her makeup or the hair and fuming with anger inside. Her blood pressure must have reached 200/100 witnessing so much affection between SiNal.

They had now reached Vineet's office. As Kunal was suggesting Siddhi to visit some tourist spots while he finishes the meeting, Witcha cut into their conversations and offered Siddhi to come along with her to visit around. She reasoned that it will be easy for Vinnet and Kunal to find them after the meeting to join for lunch if they stayed together. Also she had the car so she could take Siddhi around without any hassles. Siddhi agreed to go with witcha without making any fuss, but not before receiving a kiss from Kunal on her forehead as the momentary goodbye. Siddhi and witcha were conversing about many different things while site seeing. Well it was mainly witcha who was doing all the talks and Siddhi was forced to listen to her nonsense. It was indeed utter nonsense because witcha was only as well intentionally blabbering about her time here with Kunal 6 years ago. She kept painting vivid pictures of Kunal and herself romancing in these very hilly areas and how one day Kunal had to carry her for about half a mile in his arms to the nearest transportation as her ankle got twisted. Siddhi was simply not enjoying the details of her romantic get away with Kunal, so she decided to part ways with witcha without being blunt or rude to her. Siddhi told witcha that she needed to make a phone call to Seema Bhabhi but not getting the proper service there due to the mountains hence needed to go to the main road to do so. Witcha insisted to go with her, but Siddhi assured her that she will be back very soon and left alone.

As Siddhi didn't really have to make any calls, she decided to check out the local market which was nearby the main road. Siddhi was so engrossed looking at the handmade artifacts by locals that she completely forgot about witcha until she received a phone call from Kunal. Kunal, "Aae, kya kar rahi ho?" Siddhi, "Nahi kuch khaas nahi, bas ek local market browse kar rahi thi". Kunal in a naughty tone, "Haan mere bina kuch khaas kar bhi kya sakti ho". Siddhi little embarrassed, "Aap bhi na Kuch bhi bolate hai". Kunal says sensing Siddhi's blush even on the phone, "Khair chodo, achcha yeh batao kaha ho tum? mai abhi aake pick karata hoon tumhe". Siddhi is pleasantly surprised, "Pick karata hoon matlab?" Kunal,"Matlab kya? Lunch kay liye aur kaya? Bhookh nahi lagi? Only then Siddhi realized that it was almost noon and time for lunch. She told Kunal the exact location of her whereabouts and said she will wait for him by the main road. Elated hearing each-others voices, Siddhi and Kunal both didn't even realize that witcha was supposed to be Siddhi. Kunal picked up Siddhi from the main road and headed for the restaurant for lunch with Siddhi alone. While they were driving and discussing about his meeting details and her site spotting, witcha called on Kunal's phone. Kunal hesitantly picked up the phone and found witcha fuming with anger complaining about how Siddhi had deserted her earlier and how Kunal didn't even include Vineet and her in their lunch plan. Only then Siddhi realized what she done to witcha and as a peace offering she asked Kunal to agree to meet them for lunch. Kunal didn't want to spend such a beautiful and romantic afternoon in those unpleasant company, but he couldn't say no to Siddhi's request and told witcha and Vineet to meet them at the restaurant.

It was a fine Chinese dining and Kunal had picked this place because Siddhi had mentioned earlier that Chinese food to be her favorite when eating out. Witcha was not too happy with Kunal's choice of restaurant and insisted that they go to their favorite Italian place where they serve the best pastas. She thought just at the mention of Pasta, Kunal will immediately agree to her idea. However, to her dismay, Kunal was very firm with his decision to eat at the Chinese restaurant itself because it was Siddhi's favorite cuisine and mentioned that his taste had also changed now and he didn't like pastas anymore. Vineet also declared that he too was in mood for Chinese so it was easy decision to make at the end after all.

Kunal was asking Siddhi to recommend a dish for him as well, but witcha said again interrupting SiNal, "Kunal you should try their Szechwan chicken. That's their expertise here and it's really amazing".   Kunal answered, "I think I am going to try a vegetarian dish today. So Siddhi what's good in vegetarian section?" Witcha asked Kunal that he always liked chicken dishes at Chinese restaurant before and how come he was going to try vegetarian. Kunal provided his reasoning, "If I order vegetarian, I can share it with Siddhi". Siddhi on the other hand insisted that he should eat chicken if that's what he wanted to eat, but Kunal assured her that he only wanted to eat vegetarian today.

Kunal seemed to be in a relax and cheerful mood today, so when the food arrived he insisted that Siddhi fed him from her plate again just like she did this morning without acknowledging the company of Vineet and witcha or may be it didn't bother him to do so even in their presence after all it was his wife who he was romancing and not some random girl. Siddhi was little uncomfortable with Kunal's behavior because she is a self conscious person unlike Kunal who is an extrovert. Where all this was troubling witcha to the core, Vineet was actually supportive of Kunal's demands and jokingly told witcha to learn a thing or two about romance herself. Kunal was very persistent with his demands leaving Siddhi with no other choice, but to feed him first few bites from her plate and to be fed by Kunal in return as a thank you. Regardless of being uncomfortable with all the PDA of Kunal, she was actually enjoying and cherishing all the love and affection she was getting since the morning.  

After the lunch and Vineet's confirmation that there wasn't any other meeting scheduled for the afternoon, Kunal decided to take a stroll in the mountains with Siddhi as he had not taken her out ever since they arrived there.  Witcha was having some kind of allergic reaction to the MSG in her food and had to be taken to hospital by Vineet for minor observations. Siddhi offered to go with her to the hospital, but Vineet told them to enjoy their afternoon and he will take care of witcha.

Lunch portions were pretty large so the walk SiNal were taking in the valley was proving very helpful for them. After walking for about 30 minutes Kunal wanted to sit on a small bumpy looking hill to rest a while. Siddhi wanted to continue walking, but Kunal had already made himself comfortable on one of the rare benches placed in the area. Siddhi requested Kunal, "Thoda aur door chalet hai na". Kunal, "Chalenge par thoda rook kay. Come sit with me". While saying that he pulled her to the bench by grabbing her right hand. When she sat down, he pulled her even closer to him, so close that they could almost hear each-others heat beats which was already palpitating relatively faster due to the 30 minutes' walk was now even faster because of their physical closeness. Siddhi, who was feeling particularly nervous by constantly being stared at by Kunal, went into his embrace at once to escape his predatory (romantic) look. Kunal who had been waiting for this moment all day, in return, wrapped his hands around her so tightly as If he never wanted to let her go. This time Siddhi didn't try to come out of his hold and was contend surrendering herself, emotionally and physically, completely to Kunal. Holding her tight in his arms Kunal whispered, "I have not felt this happy in a long time. He continued in the same breath, "Thank you Siddhi for making me feel alive again, for making me feel loved again". Siddhi all of sudden was going though all these unknown emotions and feelings that she had never experienced before. She wanted the world to stand still from now on and nothing to be changed from this moment as If she could spend her whole life in Kunal's arms just the way they were at the moment. Kunal disturbing her ethereal feelings, "Siddhi, did you hear what I said? I said, I have not felt this way in a long time and I have you to thank for it". Siddhi still surrendered in his arms said, "Even I have not felt this kind of love before, not even with Anand".

As soon as she mentioned Anand's name, they both separated immediately taking their normal positions. After few minutes of silence, Kunal asked Siddhi for the very first time about her feelings for Anand. Siddhi told him that she loved Anand very much and still missed him a lot, but lately she didn't think about him as much and didn't miss him like before while saying this she looked into Kunal's eyes and asked him If she should feel guilty for starting to forget Anand and '''' "And what?" Kunal asked her lovingly. Siddhi, "And for start loving you". Kunal was at loss of words and didn't know how to answer Siddhi after all Anand was his brother and how could he compete to take his brother's place in Siddhi's heart. Kunal quickly gathered his thoughts and started thinking from Siddhi's point of view, who had loved a man deeply, but was forced to marry another man due to his untimely death, and now when she finally managed to love the man she had married, how can it be wrong? Why should she feel guilty about it?  But what about him? He thought to himself, "It is true that Anand was my brother, but the fact that Siddhi is my wife cannot be simply ignored. Siddhi deserves to be happy again. I am sure Anand wouldn't want it any other way". Siddhi was still waiting for his assurance to continue with her feeling for Kunal without feeling guilty about it.  Seeing Siddhi in such turmoil, Kunal felt it was his duty as a husband to help her get out of her turmoil. Kunal first took Siddhi's hands and kissed them softly one by one then whipped her unstoppable tears and then pulled her back in his grasp to tell her while caressing her hair that it was okay for her to move on as moving on didn't mean that they will ever forget Anand; it only meant that they will move on with their lives while still having him in their hearts forever. After Kunal's affirmation, Siddhi completely broke down in his arms and wept for a long time. Kunal didn't try to stop her from crying this time as he felt it was needed for Siddhi to finally leave behind Anand's memories and move on in life.

Kunal and Siddhi sat on that bench for a long time holding hands, talking about various things, laughing and even sharing a peck on the cheek from each-other from time to time. It was only when it was about to get dark, they thought of returning back to the hotel as new Kunal and Siddhi who had left all their old emotional baggage's behind and were ready to move on with their life together as husband and wife.

Back at the hotel, witcha was waiting for Kunal to return to the hotel as she was certain that as soon as Kunal came back to the hotel, he will come to her room to ask about her health. On the contrary, Kunal didn't even remember about witcha and went directly to their room as it was getting rather cold outside since it was already sunset. Once inside their room, Kunal asked Siddhi about having dinner, but Siddhi said she was not hungry yet and might eat something light later on. Kunal felt the same way so the dinner was postponed for the time being. It was only seven pm hence too early to go to bed so they decided to watch TV for a while before start packing for next morning departure. Kunal asked Siddhi If she wanted to watch anything specific? Siddhi didn't care what they watched so Kunal put on a horror movie; his favorite genera of movie, paranormal activity while Siddhi went to the bathroom to freshen up. Kunal had already changed and was all washed up when Siddhi was being grilled by Seema Bhabhi on the phone about how SiNal spent their day today. Since the TV was placed right in-front of the bed, it made sense for them to watch the movie lying in the bed. As soon as Siddhi came out of the bathroom, out of habit she slipped into the bed only to find that Kunal had already crawled into the bed. When she realized that Kunal was already in the bed, she tried to move away from there and offered to take the couch for tonight. She was only half way up when Kunal immediately took her hand and dragged her back into the bed and made her sit awfully close to him. When Siddhi made another failed attempt to get up, He almost took her in his grasp and said, "Kahan bhag rahi ho? Yanhi baitho aur mere saath movie enjoy karo". Even Siddhi felt nice and warm being in Kunal's arms, so she caved in and tried to enjoy the movie to which they both were paying minimal attention to due to the kind emotions they were going through for sharing such physical closeness for the first time. Kunal (caressing Siddhi's hands and playing with her fingers), "When we left home 2 days ago to come to here, I never thought in my wildest imagination what I was really going to gain from this trip." He continued, "I thought I was going to fight another high profile case for a very high profile personality and that will help my career, but Instead I have gained something so much more valuable, your love". Instead of saying anything back to him, Siddhi had started to feel rather awkward now as while saying this Kunal's had started caressing her cheeks with one hand and her back with the other. Kunal was fully aware to what he was doing and how Siddhi was reacting to his display of love: however, he didn't care because he wanted Siddhi to know that he was now ready to accept Siddhi as his wife in true sense. To hide the awkwardness she was feeling, Siddhi started to talk about irrelevant things which neither she nor Kunal remotely cared about. Kunal tried to stop her as he wanted to have some meaningful and romantic conversation with her, but Siddhi kept talking non-stop without letting Kunal utter a single word. Left with no other choice Kunal could only think of one way to lock her mouth was to lock his own lips with hers. This didn't come as total surprise to Siddhi as after the whole turn of events throughout the day, she could sense that sooner or later this was coming and for the same reason she had been preparing herself for this moment. However, there is nothing that can prepare you for your first kiss, but only the kiss itself from the person you love the most in the whole wide world. Even though the kiss was only meant to stop Siddhi's blabbering, it turned out to be a mutual confession of love from Siddhi and Kunal. It was a non-verbal confession to tell one- another that they had accepted each-other as their sole mates and were ready to surrender themselves to each-other. That passionate kiss lead them to bigger moment and they spent next hour or so expressing their love in every possible way they could making this pretend honeymoon trip a real honeymoon.

It was ten pm when they finally felt the need to eat dinner so they ordered the room service and enjoyed eating in the bed by feeding, teasing, loving, and kissing each-other as they couldn't have been more in love.  At eleven pm, Siddhi got up to pack her belongings as they had to leave seven am sharp, but this time she packed both of their clothes in one bag and used the second bag for the gifts and souvenirs she had bought to take back home. Finally, at mid-night they both fell to sleep in each-other's arms with the hopes of a new beginning of their new life together. 

Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Overall Rating...

Richa jealous:----

Early morning telephone scene:- Apne HM pe jaane se pehle will ensure mere pati dev yeh pade... (Isse bada compliment nahi de sakti...)

Kunal forgetting about witcha...

Kunal and Siddhi hand in hand... talking... awww😍

Last FF... But why...
Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Loved every bit of it Rani πŸ˜›...amazing ...πŸ˜›
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Loved every bit of it Rani πŸ˜›...amazing ...πŸ˜›

Thanks Minnie. I was so frustrated that SiNal's honeymoon once to Manali was cancelled and then in Mahabaleshwar, it was witcha grabbing all attetion, so I thought of sending them one on my own.
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancy1996

Overall Rating...

Richa jealous:----

Early morning telephone scene:- Apne HM pe jaane se pehle will ensure mere pati dev yeh pade... (Isse bada compliment nahi de sakti...)

Kunal forgetting about witcha...

Kunal and Siddhi hand in hand... talking... awww😍

Last FF... But why...

Glad you liked it Nancy. It's a great compliment for me that you want your future husband to learn something from my FF before going on your honeymoon. Even your boyfriend can learn a thing or two If you have one right now. I have been with my sweetheart since my freshman year in collage and 8 years down the line, still teach him lot of thingsπŸ˜†.
nancy1996 thumbnail
Par aapne explain nahi kiya... Last FF.. arey hadh hai... aur likho naa... you write so well...
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancy1996

Par aapne explain nahi kiya... Last FF.. arey hadh hai... aur likho naa... you write so well...

Arre yaar, shumi hai na, hum dono uska FF enjoy karenge. Jab Kabhi koi SINal ka romantic track aaya toh mai likh doongi because I am only good at romance, can't write anything else.
-Rani thumbnail

Aur phir tum bhi to itana achcha likhati ho, I will enjoy your FF for a while. 
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Arre yaar, shumi hai na, hum dono uska FF enjoy karenge. Jab Kabhi koi SINal ka romantic track aaya toh mai likh doongi because I am only good at romance, can't write anything else.

Bechari Shumi, kitni hopes hai unpe!!!!!  BTW hame chaiye bhi romantic stories... isliye aapki qualifications perfectly match karti hain with what forum members want to read...
nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Aur phir tum bhi to itana achcha likhati ho, I will enjoy your FF for a while. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†    🀣🀣🀣🀣  No comments...the smileys say it all!Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago