MKKPB WU !6th December 2011 Mrs kaushik has a fall

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Update is coming up...will update as i watch...have patience...😊

Part 1

Episode starts with mrs kaushik still worried as they cant find bangles...maasa asking where could have the bangles gone?All look worried..Suddenly Lovely comes and says maasa here are the bangles...(OMG! sure she gona get it from maasa)
Nimmi looks happy but she sees lovely wearing the uniform..she looks shocked..maasa stands up looking shocked(what an expression!)She says the man stole it...i brought it back...maasa doesnt believe her and says how much did you pay the man to steal the bangles..😡Lovely shocked and maasa says yes u have heard it right...she adds..u are trying to prove yourself good isnt going to work on me...and how much have u paid him?Nimmi feels sorry and simran angry..gehna says some people love to play drama all the time(maasa's follower)
😡 simran scolds lovely...to do this drama..u only found my uniform...and how dare you touch it without asking me...and she asks to give back the uniform..lovely says i am not lying..just then karthik comes in...and sees lovely explaining...but maasa refuses to believe her...gehna says..maybe u dont have shame in lying but we have shame in listening(i hate her even more)🤬and she continues..by doing this u are actually falling down more on our eyes..Ria says gehna bhabhi dont put this all in your mind and hurt yourself even more..nimmi tries to say something but maasa stops her...Karthik as usual stands there without defending his wife...maasa scolds her even more...dont u understand a small thing..i have explain to you a fifty times not to interfere in our family matters...then y do you keep on interfering..karthik supports maasa..and says she is right...😡 and he says do you think this people will believe you?he scolds her and says u brought back this stolen bangles and they will say sorry to you?he says no lovely..no matter what you do for them...u cry your chest out but they will never believe you...maasa looks shocked...

Part 2

karthik continues..nobody will understand ..nobody...he takes the bangles from lovely and he says your bangles...and he puts on the other side of the line...and pulls lovely away...you dont have to be humiliated anymore lovely tries to stop but karthik pulls her away...maasa silently tells her heart wah karthik wah..the girl you have choosen for yourself..has no expectations from her but i didnt expect you to listen to her(ya if u just tried accept lovely then this wouldnt have happen)...scene moves into the room and karthik starts packing..lovely tries stoping him...he doesnt listen...and she tries stopping him...and she says why did you have to come in between?i was able to solve it...karthik says oh ya...dont come in between..i am fed up of having fights in this house..karthik looks very angry...he says enough..i dont want to stay in this house and dont want to hear any humiliation...and he says one more thing lovely..i know my mother since young ..if once she said she doesnt like you then she will never like you...no matter how hard u try...he adds these ppl will never understand ur goodness...(karthik looks so angry.. very well excuted)👏he adds ..its their bad luck...lovely says karthik u are as stuborn as all of them...you are not listening to me for once...she forces karthik to listen to her and she says i am telling for the last time...i am going to stay in this house..i am going to win this battle...i have to unite this family...eventhough whatever you and i will have to do we will do...scene moves back where all sitting upstairs at the hall and doing their work and gehna looks at maasa..and she says dont know what has happen to karthik...first by asking his share..he has been separated from us and now..he like knows everything..this is all lovely fault..u remember how she came  in the temple...simran agrees...lovely took my uniform..but instead karthik scolding lovely..he support and scold maasa(why not simran..maasa asks for it..she should atleast try to accept lovely)gehna says..ts all lovely fault...karthik only says what lovely asks him to say...Nimmi says all my fault ..if i had kept my bangles carefully...then this wouldnt have happen...maasa says..nimmi forget all this and concerntrate on children...she adds of u are so careless..then what about the children?u should focus on them..they have beecame naughty and exams are coming soon...if they dont study then how do they bring good marks..and she gives example of the krishna afsar bitiya new show...and says she is very goood...so you should teach this to the children...and they will bring good name to the family..nimmi about to say smth when mr kaushik calls mrs kaushik..and she leaves..but she accidentally steps on the cotton which the daughters in law are folding and she slips..and falls down..karthik and lovely hears it..lovely says u heard that karthik something has happen on the terrace...she asks karthik to come..but he just stands there

Precap:gehna calling utkarsh and bittu to come as maasa falls down..and simran goes to call doctor while karly just looks on

Part 3

All the daughters in law..try to get her up but she is in pain...but she cant get up as it hurts a lot...and finally she manages to get up and they put her on the bed...and lovely ask karthik to see what happen but karthik refuses and says u know we cant go up...gehna runs and calls he husband and tells him that maasa has fallen down..and all rush up while ria and simran runs down and ria gets water while simran calls the doctor...ria runs up back..and lovely tries to ask simran what happen but simran ignores her and goes away..and sees bittu and utkarsh running fast..upstairs...mr kaushik comes and gehna says that she has fallen down...nimmi tries massaging her leg but maasa stops her and says no dont ..it hurts...ria offers water but she refuses...gehna says have patient .we have call the doctor...bittu and utkarsh ask what happened to maasa and gehna says maasa has fallen down..utkarsh ask did anyone call the doctor simran yes i have called...ghena asks utkarsh to see why the doctor havent come...and he goes and sees the doctor have come...utkarsh goes and brings the doctor while lovely says to karthik what are u looking like that..go and see what has happened..karthik refuses and says no i wont go alone...lovely says if i go then maasa will be more worried...karthik says maasa reason of being worried is my self then how can i go...lovely insists of karthik going but he says why are forcing me..u saw what has happen today morning..nobody needs us...lovely says u are the son of the house..nobody will be angry..but karthik refuses to go alone..and scene goes upsatirs where doctor is checking and mrs kaushik is in pain ...(it was fun seeing her pain as she has given pain to karly)😈...utkarsh ask is there anything to be worried about..the doctor says no..she has sprain in her leg...she needs rest and  he asks gehna too put hot water cloth on her leg..and i will give painkiller and he adds something has happen with her..and without having a support itwould prove dangerous to her..utkarsh agrees...mrs kaushik in pain so doctor gives the prescription to utkarsh...and the doctor leaves and mrs kaushik says children u dont worry..i will be fine very soon...utkarsh send the doctor and sees karly there and karthik tries to ask utkarsh..but he walks away...karthik looks upset and lovely goes after the doctor...and she asks the doctor...and she asks what happen..is everything allright...the doctor says no everything is fine...he says she fell and had sprain on her leg...and he says  gave medicine and she will be fine and lovely says thanks...

Precap:karthik goes to see mrs kaushik in her room with lovely standing outside while gehna,mrs and mrs kaushik looks on...

Part 4

Lovely comes in and tells him karthik i told u to go and see maasa..but you are very stuborn...what maasa has done for you..do u have heart or not...and today when she needs u ..u are behaving like this...she is a mother karthik..our mother..elder than us..whatever she has said and done...forget about it...just think we have nothing to do with it...i have ask the doctor..he said..maasa has sprain..u should go to her...and she says i will follow you..and she holds his hand  and tells him to come...scene moves to the room and nimmi brings hot water with salt and puts on maasa leg..gehna brings food for her and then she says i will give ur medicine...meanwhile karthik comes outside the door...ria sees karthik and says momji and all shocked seeing him there...mrs kaushik feels happy but realises and says  to mr kaushik to tell him no to come in..karthik stops and feels sad...mr kaushik treis saying something but karthik says nvr mind babusa..i have heard it...mrs kaushik feels very sad...and karthik comes and sees lovely and he just walks away from there...while lovely looks on..episode ends...

Precap: Zee rishtey awards promo again...Mrs kaushik asking to vote for her parivar..vote for best saas -bahu rishtaa...

i think what happened to karly waas wrong and especially lovely who brought back the bangles...maasa needs ammasa to put her back in her place...lets see what happens on monday..

that all friends..see you all on nxt thursday and friday..dont forget to click the "LIKE" button...enjoy and sorry for any mistakes..

Edited by jacinta_91 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mrs kaushik asking to vote for her parivar..vote for best saas -bahu rishtaa...

Most hilarious request...
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fabulous update. I enjoyed reading every bit of it