Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Oye Hoyeee☺️☺️ I SWEAR I Had Butterflies In My Tummy While Watching THAT☺️ Ufff I Love That Scene Even More!!!!! Ufff That Was HOTTT!!!!!!!!☺️☺️
In Case You Don't Know Which One I'm Talking About, It's The Snow Scene Wala☺️
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Enjoy😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF_57h44fqA&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

this scene is definitely on my favorite list...passion with rage was oozing😍.and the new mahi added more charm ..specially the female voice softness with the passionate mahi
Prema & Sadie - I know, this tune is too mesmerizing☺️ My addiction is not getting any better😳

Prema & Sadie - I know, this tune is too mesmerizing☺️ My addiction is not getting any better😳

☺️Ek Aur Bana Deee☺️ On A Scene BEFORE Shaadi😆 Hmm Maybe The One...where he wants her to say I LOVE YOU☺️ But she keeps running away😆
Hey What's Your Name Yaar? I Hate It When I Don't know The Names!!😆 If You Wanna Tell😳
Originally posted by: SadieLuvs_Suku

☺️Ek Aur Bana Deee☺️ On A Scene BEFORE Shaadi😆 Hmm Maybe The One...where he wants her to say I LOVE YOU☺️ But she keeps running away😆
Hey What's Your Name Yaar? I Hate It When I Don't know The Names!!😆 If You Wanna Tell😳

If you really watch my VMs, then you should know my name😲  Let me know what my name is😆
Show me which clip😛

If you really watch my VMs, then you should know my name😲  Let me know what my name is😆
Show me which clip😛

Arre I Told You Naa! I Didn't Watch Your Previous Vm's😆 Chal Lemme Watch ALL And I'LL Tell You! Ughhh I Feel Like A  Fool Now!!! 😔
Oh Wait It's The Scene Where...He's Shirtless...And she comes to tell him everyone is downstairs and he's had a shower☺️ And...☺️ she says "Mujhe Sasha Ma'am Pasand Hai"😆
Ufff I Feel Sooo Stupid Right Now!!!😔
MISHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by: SadieLuvs_Suku

MISHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is in every VM🤣  Yes, that's me - nice to meet you, do I just call you Sadie, I've already started calling you that😆

It is in every VM🤣  Yes, that's me - nice to meet you, do I just call you Sadie, I've already started calling you that😆

😆😳Sorryyy I Actually Am In A Rush So Kept Missing Either The Beginning Or The End🤢
Nice To Meet You Too😆
Yes It's Sadie BUT Add An Extra I To Make Sadiie😆 Because My Name Is Pronounced As, Well Nickname That Is, As Sadiiieee An EEE At The End😆 Not Saiiidiiieee😆 The Angrezzz Version Of Sadie Is Saiiidiiieee😆 And I HATE IT!! So Sadieee= Sadiie😆 I'm Rubbish In Maths😆
Btw My Real Name Is Sadia BUT I Prefer Sadiie😳
You want to give everbody extra work by typing 2 "i" - OMG, I will call you Sadia & I am Mishty😆