Frequent Posters

kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i pray this news becomes true inshallah an we see gurti together again
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to say this news is totally not true !😲  GC and DD have signed on to different projects ,and at this time not planning to do Geet 2 together nor is there any talks of that. They probably want a break from Maan and Geet and want to explore other roles.  I personally want to see them in fresh and different roles 😃
Duttamann80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika113

Sorry to say this news is totally not true !😲  GC and DD have signed on to different projects ,and at this time not planning to do Geet 2 together nor is there any talks of that. They probably want a break from Maan and Geet and want to explore other roles.  I personally want to see them in fresh and different roles 😃

They both have sign new shows .. Also Gurmeet has shot all the scenes for his film ...He also will be shotting  for a new Film next year ... Geet Season 2 will not be done that quick ...  😉
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: febinyusuff

But Geet production house is 4Lions.. not Endemol. If there is Geet season2 I want it to be with 4 Lions only. Any other PH  will ruin it.

sorry thats not the case... four lions were no more producing it...when ghulkhal expressed her dislikeness what is the point in asking her...so i think we can ask endemol...😃