congrats on da new ff
interesting start
loved ridzy
cant wait 4 armaans entry
con soon
plz do ad  me 2 da pm list
thanksss

Hi :)
Thank you so much hun.. I love Ridzi too... Armaan will enter in first part  so you won't have to wait long ... Will continue soon.. and will surely PM you
Miss.Sunshine thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Hey dear...love the Prologue...So Ridzy have a big crush on Armaan Mallik...woww...waiting for story to Progress...so do try to continue soon...Thanks for the PM..Take care

PS: Just Love the Banner

Lots of Love

Geet

Hey Geet :D
Thanks alot hun .. Yup Riddhima does have crush on Armaan .. Will surely continue soon.. .. You take care too.. Awwwiess.. thank you so much hun.. Glad you liked it
Miss.Sunshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen_hamesha

CONGRATULATIONS 🤗🥳 Thank youuu

i can't believe you didn't res for me and i'm resing on the 2nd page hmphhh 😭 I'm shorry MG lekin JAD was for my Armaan  BUT EEKSSS I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU'VE STARTED A NEW VERSION OF JAD 😃 It's all cuz of of you guys I LOVE THE BANNERRR ❤️ Thank youuu  it is so prettyyy <3 which reminds me..when are you updating your shop 🤔 SOON ROFLL the pictures you've chosen are so cutee 🤣 Randomly liye the and the merging is UH-MAZ-ING 🤣 Really I thought it was thik thaak and its so simple but thats what makes it so effective..its simple and sweett just like my AR 🤣 You're too sweet MG.. Tu na muje chada ke rakhti hai  and idk if i ever mentioned this in the first JAD but i love the title so much! You didn't and I was listening to this song and I thought it's the perfect title so I put this  its amazing <3 and it intrigues me because i wanna know how this related to the story :) Hmmm dekho dekho  and YESSS i love how you've written my name second   it means i'm the best 🤣 because its first the worst (CSG), second the best (MEEE) 🤣 and the third the one with the hairy chest (Medziii) 🤣 Medzi always has the hairy chest and you always come as the best ROFL but CG Chiku is not worst .. 😆 i'm so happy that you decided to continue with JAD like I said before it's all cuz of you guys and i'm happy because we'll get to see how AR met and how they fell in love and how they had a cute bacchiii 😍okay not HOW 🤣 ROFLLL I dun know HOW they had they had the baby  i meannn..why?  🤣 WHY ? because they wanted to be parents .. Tubelights rahe gi tu  but i still wanna know how she disappeared 😭 Hmmm that will come real late hun. Like after they get married and after Ria is born .. So that's gonna take time

Okay at first when i was reading this, i was like 😲 why is riddhima annoyed that she has so many classes with armaan? does she not like him? 😭 ROFFFLL it's ulta pshtt riddhima's violent 🤣 she wants to tear her schedule just because armaan is in her classes? 🤣 Kya karegi bechari ? OMGG i love how anjali is younger than riddhima 🤣 and i'm already liking anjali's character 🤣 because it is so different to other FFs and to dmg. because she's usually portrayed as having quite a tough exterior and being sarcastic and sometimes rude, but still having a great heart, whereas here you've shown her as such a sweet person Because no sister has rough exterior to her own sister...she is so adorable i wanna eat her 🤣🤣I know your trap you wanna eat her so you can have ur champ 🥱 Riddima seems like a mental person 🤣 anji is so sweet and riddhima is having an outburst 🤣 but apparently she's not always like this because anjali was saying that she's never reacted like this before 🤣 so this is all armaan mallik ka jadoo 😉🤣 Armaan ka jaddoo kispe nahi chalta riddhima is so mean 🤣 she's calling anjie a buffon 🤣 what does that even mean 😕🤣 Eehhh I made that word up ..

OMGG armaan is sitting next to her in ALL her classes 😲😉 YESSSHH I AM SO EXCITED 🤣 and like anjali even i was confused 🤣 Tu tubelight hai  i was thinking why does she hate him so much? 😭😲 HAWWW you thought she hates him ? and when i found out she had a crush on him i was like OH EM GEEE 😲 oyeee hoyyee riddhima gupta has a crush on armaan mallik..this will be interesting 😉🤣 yes it shall be  OMG her dad is crazy 🤣if he found out he would home school her and have security guards 😲 Well it's Dakku Daddy LMFAOOO their family is crazy 🤣 but if she told anjie, why would anjie tell their dad is she knows he's so strict 😕🤣 I shall tell that soon LOL riddhima's excuse was so lame 🤣 i can't believe anjali actually believed her 🤣Teri tarah haina TUBELIGHT GUPTA SISTERS LMAOOO 🤣 anjie is so proud of them being called the gupta sisters but she's so innocent and doesn't know that  it means they're geeks 🤣 Tuje kaise pata she doesn't know they're geeks ? 😉  you made me laugh so much 🤣 i love riddhima's character..she's so crazyyy 🤣🤣 UPDATE SOOON 🤣 I LOVE YOU

Miss.Sunshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

EDITED.

Firstly,I'm So SO HAPPY to see my Name FIRST in the Name's List. WOHOO!!! Balle Balle! You're always first Chiku  And I'm SO SO Happy That you re-started JAD. Thank You <3 It's all cuz of you guys You know I LOVE JAD Just like I love MTB <3 <3 And Oye hoye the banner is A beauty...Kinna Sona hai <3 Thank youzzz Esp the Pictures and the Font style <3 :D Me loves it! I'm glad you lurrveee it

The Prologue is MAST! I loved how Riddhima was So Shocked on seeing her classes with Armaan! Haww Ab kya hoga? BECHARI Riddhima she won't be able to handle herself TRUE..Gir jayegi Armaan ko dekhkar..Like Someone with her Chem Lab Partner 😉 😆 🤣 Okay FINE. I pretend I didn't read that AND I don't faint when I see him. Utna hot nahi hai  Dun give me the look .I'm writing na! SOOO,I Loved the Next Bit. She had to stuggle to hide her "secret" !! :D Hayye Shanky is So Bad..!!! He'll send Bodyguards and ban her classes? HAWW! 😲 He's Dakku Daddy And Tee-hee her Excuse was just HILARIOUS 🤣  He won't let her study..REALLY RIDDHIMA? LIKE REALLY? 😆😳 So Cute! Thank youuu 'Gupta Sisters'..Geeky? ROFL! 🤣  Okay Now Update Soon! Sureee

I Loves You <3 I loves you tooo

-Your Beti/Chiku <3

Miss.Sunshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

No res for me! :O Im hurt!

And add me to the PM list ;)

For a short comment like this you get no res 😛 and will add you of course
Miss.Sunshine thumbnail