AR FF: Just A Dream

Miss.Sunshine thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

^^ banner credit : me :) do not cut, copy or claim it as yours. I will consider it as plagiarism and will report you.

Hello Guys
You guys must be wondering why I started a new thread of Just A Dream when the older one is already there and also I don't update it any more. The thing is whenever I tried to write it I always felt I started the Fan Fiction on a wrong note. So I felt I should close it. That's when my friends (read:Maitree, Radhika, Medzi, Zarqaa) told me that I shouldn't close it and well I love Just A Dream too so I thought I'll start the Fan Fiction again but it will be a re-vamped version. I am not changing the plot. You guys won't find it similar in the beginning since Just A Dream was 20 years ahead and I will be writing from scratch and I promise I'll update this FF often.

I want to thank my friends Maitree, Radhika, Medzi and Zarqaa. It's their constant "update JAD" made me do this. And lastly Fatima, this Fan Fic was for you and will always will be for you ❀️

Just A Dream

My Other Work

When You Say Nothing At All

Lost and Found

Note: Please do not steal my idea. I will report it on the basis of plagiarism

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Sunshine thumbnail
Prologue

She couldn't believe her luck. How on earth could this be happening? Not one or two but all her classes were with him. She looked at her schedule and felt like tearing it into pieces. Anjali came in and saw her sister giving deadly glares to the schedule. "Di? Why are staring at your schedule like that?" She asked really politely. Any sane person would give a polite reply back and Anjali expected the same but boy she was so wrong. "STARING? I feel like tearing it into pieces. I mean how.. Forget how.. WHY? Why me?" Anjali was taken aback by her sister's response. She sat next to her "Di? What's wrong? You've never reacted like this before" She looked at Anjali and said "What's right Anjie? Nothing is right" That was enough for Anjali. Her dear sister was speaking to the point and was talking nonsense "MISS RIDDHIMA GUPTA. Can you please tell me what is wrong" Riddhima opened her mouth to speak but Anjali kept talking "And please don't talk indirectly. What is wrong with your schedule?" "Everything Anjie. Not one or two but I have all my classes that idiot!" Anjali scrunched her nose "Idiot? Who Idiot?" Riddhima looked at Anjali with disbelieving eyes "ARMAAN MALLIK! YOU BUFFON! I have all my classes with him. And you're with me in just 2 classes and he's in all and you know what is more irritating? He's sitting right next to me in all my classes" She started to fake cry. On the other hand Anjali had no clue why it was such a big deal if Armaan was in all her classes. She tapped her on her shoulder and said "Erm why is such a big deal if Armaan is in all her classes?" The minute Anjali said that Riddhima went wide eyed. What was she going to say? She certainly couldn't say she had a crush on him. If she said that her 12th would be horrible. Her dad would ban her from college and get her homeschooled or keep security guards after her. She looked at Anjie who was waiting for her to reply. "Oh my god is she getting suspicious? Oh no! Think Riddhima think. Make something up." Riddhima thought. Finally a nice thought entered her tiny and impulsive brain "Uh..Anjiee. Armaan is like the popular guy so he won't exactly let me study na" Anjali got confused "Why won't Armaan let you study?" she asked "Arey ! He'll keep creating a ruckus. You know how he is na and papa hates Armaan so he'll keep asking me how are my studies going every day just because Armaan is in my classes" she hoped Anjali would buy and she was lucky Anjali did buy that "Awww.. Di. Don't worry it won't be so bad. Papa trusts you" Riddhima smiled at that "And you know what is the biggest reason he won't irritate you" Riddhima looked at her intently "We're the 'Gupta Sisters' " Riddhima nodded and smiled back but she knew it wasn't a real one since she didn't really like the tag of 'Gupta Sisters' which was a subtle way of calling them geeks. They heard their mom call Anjali. Anjali smiled at Riddhima and left. Riddhima sat there and thought "I have to be more careful now. I can't let anyone know I have a crush on Armaan. If anyone will come to know I will be so dead. Dad will ban me from going out or go to college; Mom even if she wants to she wouldn't be able to do anything. I'll have to keep this tiny weeny secret to myself. For a short time I think cause I'll forget him soon"

Edited by Miss.Sunshine - 12 years ago
Miss.Sunshine thumbnail
PM List

1. Stupidcupid123
Edited by Miss.Sunshine - 12 years ago
divi1oct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice prologue..
Continue soon..

ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nyc start ... continue soon ...

ritika
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nyc beginning...😊

thanks for the pm

luv
nandi
mohit_aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Update soon 
N pm me
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS πŸ€—πŸ₯³

i can't believe you didn't res for me and i'm resing on the 2nd page hmphhh πŸ˜­ BUT EEKSSS I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU'VE STARTED A NEW VERSION OF JAD πŸ˜ƒ I LOVE THE BANNERRR β€οΈ it is so prettyyy <3 which reminds me..when are you updating your shop πŸ€” the pictures you've chosen are so cutee πŸ€£ and the merging is UH-MAZ-ING πŸ€£ and its so simple but thats what makes it so effective..its simple and sweett just like my AR πŸ€£ and idk if i ever mentioned this in the first JAD but i love the title so much! its amazing <3 and it intrigues me because i wanna know how this related to the story :) and YESSS i love how you've written my name second  it means i'm the best πŸ€£ because its first the worst (CSG), second the best (MEEE) πŸ€£ and the third the one with the hairy chest (Medziii) πŸ€£ i'm so happy that you decided to continue with JAD and i'm happy because we'll get to see how AR met and how they fell in love and how they had a cute bacchiii πŸ˜okay not HOW πŸ€£ i meannn..why? πŸ€£ but i still wanna know how she disappeared πŸ˜­ 

Okay at first when i was reading this, i was like πŸ˜² why is riddhima annoyed that she has so many classes with armaan? does she not like him? πŸ˜­ pshtt riddhima's violent πŸ€£ she wants to tear her schedule just because armaan is in her classes? πŸ€£ OMGG i love how anjali is younger than riddhima πŸ€£ and i'm already liking anjali's character πŸ€£ because it is so different to other FFs and to dmg. because she's usually portrayed as having quite a tough exterior and being sarcastic and sometimes rude, but still having a great heart, whereas here you've shown her as such a sweet person...she is so adorable i wanna eat her πŸ€£πŸ€£Riddima seems like a mental person πŸ€£ anji is so sweet and riddhima is having an outburst πŸ€£ but apparently she's not always like this because anjali was saying that she's never reacted like this before πŸ€£ so this is all armaan mallik ka jadoo πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ riddhima is so mean πŸ€£ she's calling anjie a buffon πŸ€£ what does that even mean πŸ˜•πŸ€£

OMGG armaan is sitting next to her in ALL her classes πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰ I AM SO EXCITED πŸ€£ and like anjali even i was confused πŸ€£ i was thinking why does she hate him so much? πŸ˜­πŸ˜² and when i found out she had a crush on him i was like OH EM GEEE πŸ˜² oyeee hoyyee riddhima gupta has a crush on armaan mallik..this will be interesting πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ OMG her dad is crazy πŸ€£if he found out he would home school her and have security guards πŸ˜² LMFAOOO their family is crazy πŸ€£ but if she told anjie, why would anjie tell their dad is she knows he's so strict πŸ˜•πŸ€£ LOL riddhima's excuse was so lame πŸ€£ i can't believe anjali actually believed her πŸ€£GUPTA SISTERS LMAOOO πŸ€£ anjie is so proud of them being called the gupta sisters but she's so innocent and doesn't know that  it means they're geeks πŸ€£ you made me laugh so much πŸ€£ i love riddhima's character..she's so crazyyy πŸ€£πŸ€£ UPDATE SOOON πŸ€£

Edited by kajen_hamesha - 12 years ago
nIhArIkA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread...:)
jiyaa_m thumbnail
Nice prologue..
Continue soon n pm me