Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

My booty is sexy: Sonam Kapoor

Salmanayesha IF-Sizzlerz
Salmanayesha
Salmanayesha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

My booty is sexy: Sonam Kapoor

Mumbai: Ever since actress Sonam Kapoor stepped into the industry she's always been known for her sweet-girl-next-door kind of image. But her forthcoming film sees her ditch her cute self for a hot new glam avatar. Her sexy make-over may have surprised many, but Sonam says that in fact, it's much closer to the real her. As After Hrs catches up with the pretty actor, she gives us a glimpse of the wild child that she really is:

From sweet to sexy, it's been quite an image make-over for you inPlayers. So who is the real Sonam?
I don't think there's been any image makeover as such. As an actor I only do what my role requires. But people tend to make their own assumptions about how I am in real life too, based on the characters they've seen me play on screen. The fact is that I am nothing like anything I've played on screen yet.

So are you more sexy than sweet in real life?
Yes, I think so!

You are also known to be quite an adrenaline junkie among your friends. What's the wildest thing you've ever done?
Sky diving apart, I think the wildest thing I'd done was to get my tongue pierced. But then I got rid of the ring when I entered Bollywood.

So, how was it getting to do all that action on screen?
I've enjoyed it so much, I would definitely want to do more of it. Something like a Kill Bill. But I would change her (actor Uma Thurman) jumpsuit and the colour too (laughs).

Your dad (actor Anil Kapoor) is making a foray into TV production. Is TV on your list too?
I haven't given TV any thought yet. So, nothing's on the cards for now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
my bebo z booty is da best Wink
da criminal vdo says it all
tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Lol, she's saying so herself? Sona makes me laugh, hehe.
you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I thought I wont post this article yesterday..but I feel she is in a confused state now...very agitated..There is a video on Rediff where is talking about  showing her middle finger..she threatened to pull the tape from the camera and walked out..

Bipasha was already wearing a bikini in the film so I don't think it was necessary for me to wear a bikini. I don't have the body for it. I don't look like Bipasha or Deepika Padukone or Anushka Sharma. I am not thin and have cellulite and big arms.

I have worked very hard to reduce my weight. If a film requires it, I am open to it, but right now I want to enjoy my time and not restrain myself from indulging in food and living my normal life. I am not confident of my body right now, but when I am, I will surely wear a bikini.

---------------

Sonam also feels that very one is indeed competing with her for the Fashionista tag..Ermm

Your father also mentioned that some girls are jealous of you...

There were a couple of actresses who said we wear simple clothes because we are not spoilt and don't have a rich father, and it was obvious that they were taking a dig at me.

I am comfortable being who I am and I love buying clothes which I do for myself. I also came to know that the same actresses hired some big designers for themselves which shows what hypocrites they are. Instead of keeping it to himself, my father told the media. Sometimes he forgets that he himself is an actor (Smiles).

----------------

When my turn arrived, the actress appeared cordial. She talked about Players, and the middle finger controversy that she had landed in (watch the video alongside for details).

But Ranbir Kapoor was clearly still a touchy topic. As soon as I mentioned his name in a question, her mood changed. She threatened to pull the tape out of the camera. Then, she stormed out of the room without completing the interview.

Really now, Sonam.

The next day, I was scheduled to meet her again for a interview at her residence. This time, along with a group of journalists.

http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-interview-with-sonam-kapoor/20111216.htm 

I think Sonam is confused about what image she should have..On India's most desirables..she came prepared to change her goody image..she asked the audience if her first BF was Dutch LOL..then said that she had gone through heartbreaks..then later changed it to "I didn't have heartbreak because I dumped them allLOL..Fierce,wild child ,adventurous, independent,geeky bookworm,fashionista AND heartbreaker ALL IN ONE

Edited by you2 - 16 December 2011 at 10:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
^haha I agree she is confused! makes her so real though! there are so many of us confused souls who do not know what image we would like to have! LOL! I think at heart she is a child (and geeky!) but she knows that image won't take her far!

Edited by LifeOLicious - 16 December 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friends_rockLimitLessFan

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Go to top