Guys Monday Episode?predictions.Read - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by soniadutta

this one is nice,i was also thinking the same

thanks all for liking my PD. I will  go with first one as the cv cnat move long with MU so they mighth turn camera to amar and sharmishta. Then we too ownt have nay porblem as ANYa would be together.
Originally posted by clarissajohn

all your predictions are cool

Combining all your predictions i have mad eone

AS you all said navya would be in shcok seeing anant somehow she will manage to tell him the truth. Anant would be in greif and navya  in dilemma as what to do whether she go in or not. Then amar sir would come there and navya might introduce annat as fiance. There I think MU will end. Then amar might ask anant to come inside with navya and both will go inside. Seeing this Sharmishta would become angry as amar revoked her rule. There we might see a fight between amar and sharmishta and  ANYA might see this. As per previous article, though anant might not join navya offcie, they would plan something to make amar and sharmishtha together and solve the issue.

Seond as you all siad something gonna happen as om or even baba might come to party as they are owning a pusblishing house (but chances are  less) and drama drama

Another one is anant might turn angry hearing navya and amar sir comes there and asks navya to come inside. Beginning of another MU track (I don't want this happen)

superb prediction clarisa...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
luved it๐Ÿ˜Š...waiting for monday...
yeh monday ab kab aayega
๐Ÿ˜ญ
@all: I know guys..Even I'm tensed..srry for being negative..but really hope this is not another way for the bajpayees to get a bad impression of navya...

and i also feel strongly that maybe someone will misbehave with navya..and then anant will come..and fight
nice predictions guys..gud 2 c so many babas at forum..

d BABA COMPETITION IS ON๐Ÿ˜†

lets c who wins..keep predicting๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by munchy

nice predictions guys..gud 2 c so many babas at forum..

d BABA COMPETITION IS ON๐Ÿ˜†

lets c who wins..keep predicting๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

the official baba compettion..par hamara GRAND MASTER hai na...the main baba:)) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

my prediction z d same..some1 z gonna misbehave with d fairy n d majnu wil make a surprise entry 2 save her n fight 4 her...plus anant ki support k bagher navya present bhi nahi kar sakti..so he'll b rite there 4 her...
hmmm dnt wnt dis agn -ve track  plz,,abhi kya hume kam tension wala track mila hai ky??? i knw witot anant navi cannt perform her presentatn wel he must b der wit her 2 support n encourag,,remebr wen navi was tensd 2 giv her interview in co n hw our majnu encoragd her,,,so i hope ki he vl attnd n witot him d party s gng 2 b zero!!!!๐Ÿ˜”