Guys Monday Episode?predictions.Read

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys, So just watched the episode! And It was good...but I'm very tensed on whats going to happen on Monday!And the weekend is so longg yaar! , really would like to hear others thoughts!!!!!!!

My prediction 1

Navya will be shocked to see Anant in full 1970s look..And we will get a cute Anya scene of them seeing eacother! But then Navya will tell Anant that the party is only for employees which will make Anant upset,so Anant will leave. Navya will also be kinda sad.At the party something will happen to Navya..Um i dont know WHAT but something will happen ..why am i saying this..because the way deepak was saying that he doesn't like parties and he is scared for Navya..and all the whole convo kinda sensed something...Ok so contining,,,Anant is at home he is upset,...calls ranbir...and saying how embarssed he is...So after few hours he trys Navya's number but its not reaching which will make him go to the party.again thinking something is wrong. 

Prediction 2-
Navya is shocked to see Anant all dressed up and all, she tells him its only for employees, so he goes back...but but but...Anant wants to be navya so he calls ranbir and makes a plan to pretend he is a employee...and he sneaks in the party and WE GET ANYALICOUS SCENES..what say guys?!?!

prediction 3: 

Navya is shocked to see anant (nhahhaa once again) ...Anant tells her he is coming to the party no matter what..he wont let navya be alone..and anant and navya go to the party..navya is scared that amar sir well be upset...and then trisha sees them and tells amar sir..but amar sir will allow anant and alls well that ends well 

Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
Yeh cv humko itna tension kyum de raha hai.monday main kya hoga ye soch sochkar meri to jaan jarahi hai
prediction no 1

i think ,some guest will come to that party and that guest may be om and somebody else like mohan or sanjay and navya will not take to anant to that party and om will see that look of navya and he will be shocked and angry
because as per bajpayee rules the bahu of the house cant be stay outside of the house so late so he will become angry and all that family drama

prediction no 2

anant will not let go navya alone to the party and she will take him and there sharmishtha and trisha saw him and some office drama  will be there  but amar sir will agree for anant to stay there  and after that may be some positive things happen in anant and amar

prediction no 3

or om will say to anant there is some party od magzine launch and he dont like to go to party so anant has to go there because this is good for their business and anant will give surprise to navya some +ve guys

Originally posted by Jaygandh

prediction no 1

i think ,some guest will come to that party and that guest may be om and somebody else like mohan or sanjay and navya will not take to anant to that party and om will see that look of navya and he will be shocked and angry
because as per bajpayee rules the bahu of the house cant be stay outside of the house so late so he will become angry and all that family drama

prediction no 2

anant will not let go navya alone to the party and she will take him and there sharmishtha and trisha saw him and some office drama  will be there  but amar sir will agree for anant to stay there  and after that may be some positive things happen in anant and amar

prediction no 3

or om will say to anant there is some party od magzine launch and he dont like to go to party so anant has to go there because this is good for their business and anant will give surprise to navya some +ve guys

good yaar! I think prediction 2 and 3 are good!
@Jaygandh : i like ur prediction 2, but if prediction 1 happens then OM in 1970s costume 🤣🤣🤣 
hahahahha dude..OM in 1970s outfit..hmm didnt think of that LOL! 
i dont think prediction 1 will happen🤣 om and parties is a no on...

angry papa
im waiting to see anants outfit...
@Jaygandh  i like ur prediciton 2...nice prediction...m very much excited to see Anant retro look...😍

@anush i dont want anant to upset again...i hope anant will defintely attend the party...lets see what is store for us...
Originally posted by yamini_anya

@Jaygandh  i like ur prediciton 2...nice prediction...m very much excited to see Anant retro look...😍

@anush i dont want anant to upset again...i hope anant will defintely attend the party...lets see what is store for us...

yeah  ..i dont think he will be upset for long...maybe just for little bit..but not long as MU...hmm i really want him to attend the party with navya...
I hope ur prediction 2 comes true .. though sharmista & trisha drama karenge but atleast there will be again no misunderstanding drama