Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: elle45

Oh, you saw the whole thing? Then there's really no purpose in telling you... but I guess I'll finish the story now:

So, last I said was that Dr. Ahmer buys the house and calls Zoya to share his special moment with him. I think that he wanted to confess his love there. Sometime before this, he had already told Zoya of his story, like how he used to be an orphan, his Baba took him in, raised him well and left everything but this special house to him. He has also told Zoya how his father's grand-daughter is the one person in the world that he hates the most, while both are unaware that Zoya is that same person.
Anyway, he takes her to the house and says that he wants her to be the first person to step in the house (how romantic right? ๐Ÿ˜ณ) But then Zoya recognises it as the same house that she had just sold, and figures out that Dr. Ahmer is her grandfather's adopted son and she is the very girl he hates so much. So she tells him that before she steps into the house, he must know that she is the granddaughter, and this was her house.

Upon hearing that, Dr. Ahmer just kind of becomes really really angry, doesn't take her in the house, infact he silently drops her back home. At home, he calls up the lawyer and tells him he doesn't want to buy the house.

So, Zoya is already like really really depressed that Dr. Ahmer hates her, and on top of that, he's not buying the house for the money she needs so badly. She tries to convince him a few times, but he becomes really rude to her and doesn't listen. His colleagues and friends try to appease him, but he's not nice to anyone. At this stage, he's torn between his hatred for the granddaughter and his love for Zoya. Meanwhile, Anji also keeps trying to cheer up Zoya to no avail.

One day, the lawyer calls up Ahmer and asks him to make a final decision as to whether he wants to buy the house or not. He refuses saying he doesn't want to and he thinks that Zoya didn't value the house he cherishes so much and that's why she's selling it. However, the lawyer tells him that Zoya and her dad are selling the house only due to a severe financial crisis, not because they don't cherish the house.

On hearing this, Ahmer is stumped... he feels extremely guilty for his behaviour to Zoya and her dad, and decides that he will buy the house. The deal is done. Very soon after that, he's in his office when he recieves a letter of resignation from Zoya. He's shocked and immediately goes to her house, and asks her not to do this. But Zoya has had enough, she gives him a whole lecture on how he only loves himself, how he doesn't care for anyone else and he says somethings in return, like how she's the only person he truly cared for, how he never hated anyone (this was part 55 of the drama on youtube, do listen to the dialogues here, they are simply amazing!, esp "Lekin agar aik lamhe ke liye bhi tumne socha ke tumhare jaaney ke baad mein hasta hua apne raaste pe chala jaoon ga, bohat ziadti ki mere saath ๐Ÿฅบ)... but anyway, Zoya is not interested, and they part ways with Ahmer saying that their paths will never cross again.

In a few days, Dr. Ahmer decides to leave the country.  Anji hears about this, and asks Zoya to stop him. Zoya is initially not convinced, but Anji says, listen to your heart, not your mind. This convinces her, and she goes to that childhood house in hopes of finding him there. She becomes very disappointed that she doesn't see him anywhere. But suddenly he comes walking towards her and stops her. That's when the famous line comes when Zoya asks him that why didn't he leave: Main kahin nahin jaa raha Zoya, aur na tumhe jaane doonga ๐Ÿ˜ณ

That's the happy end of such a classic drama. (Forgot to tell you, Dr. Sheena remains bit..y till the very end, no hope of her turning into a positive character)... Also, though there is a substantial age difference between the two, it is not an important track in the story, and apart from Dr. Sheena who's jealous of Zoya, no one, not even Zoya's father has any problems with the age difference between the couple.

So, I've spoilt the whole story for you. And sorry to say, your Dr. Ashutosh and Nidhi will wait for months and months to confess their love (I know, everyone waits for the confession, but believe me, it's far away) That's the good part of Pakistani dramas, they usually end in a few months, and we know the story will not be dragged on, and we'll get an end.

Tell me, at what stage of the story is your drama at? Do they both know they love each other? Is the age difference an issue highlighted in the show?

ohh wow... I did not see the whole episodes..I was  just searchin for a scene betn zoya and Dr A.
so I dint exactly know what happened till you told me..I watched like the entire series in may b like 10 mins!..just searchin n searchin..I catched a few bits here n there ...saw a glimpse of dr irfan,anji and zoya's aunt..and dr sheena as well..just saw properly the last scene which i was talkin abt.
but now that you have told me the story,I think dr a was being very rude...y does he have 2 be like that?
right now dr a is kinda worried as wat will happen to zoya when ppl find that he loves her despite the age gap n all..also he doesnt know how she feels ..plus he doesnt have nerves...zoya on the other hand is in love and knows as well but she is hurt coz he threw her out of hospital after being blackmailed by sheena and also he recommended her 2 another hospital without her knowledge..sheena will tell her 2day and she will be more mad..just when dr a is gonna propose,,๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
but this young guy track  will be dragged till feb(read in interviews)...guess dr a will be jealous n all..
thank u so much for the story.
Edited by deepa_jd - 12 years ago
viji_bit thumbnail
@deepa_jd..thx for the strory so far of dhoop kinare.i jus watched few parts of dhoop kinare and fell in love wid the characters esp dr.ahmer...plz go ahead n narrate the whole story or else atleast tell us if zoya and ahmer know the connection of their past..in the final episode did dr.ahmer accept zoya as his love or neice..im jus curious to know dis...Hats off to hasina moin..creativity at the helm..
viji_bit thumbnail
@deepa_jd..sorry yar..jus read the last part of the story..thnx anywayz๐Ÿ˜›
jsimzia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks so much Elle45 for sharing the story, i was very curious to know what happened in Dhoop Kinare. KTLH is exactly the same from the beginning per your narration. i hope they dont drag the story and bring the good thing at the end.

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You're very welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š I guess the main reason I gave such a detailed review was that I had just recently seen the show and remembered each and every scene well. Some minor details I forgot to give:

-- Anji and Dr. Irfan have their own side love story, where Zoya and her dad help the couple get engaged.
-- Dr. Sheena marries an old friend after she realises that Ahmer will never marry her. Her husband turns out to already be married and she ultimately divorces him. In the end when Ahmer leaves for the airport, Sheena is glad that if Ahmer couldn't be hers, he couldn't be Zoyas' either. Little did she know he didn't go to the airport.

I think it's great your show is following the story almost exactly. But since it has to last a few years, I think story line will change eventually.
avijit1981 thumbnail
You can watch all the episode of dhoop kinare in youtube. The link below is the last part of that serial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SIaGVguiqA&feature=related

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ elle 45,

i know this is an older post.  thanks a lot for sharing the original version.  I'm Dr. Shelly.  due to my tight scheduled at hospital, nowadays, i find it difficult  to watch this show.  i hope CVs won't change the track much. 
thanks a lot for this nice treat..
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly_nair

@ elle 45,

i know this is an older post.  thanks a lot for sharing the original version.  I'm Dr. Shelly.  due to my tight scheduled at hospital, nowadays, i find it difficult  to watch this show.  i hope CVs won't change the track much. 
thanks a lot for this nice treat..

You're welcome, Dr. Shelly ๐Ÿ˜Š I can understand how difficult it gets to manage both work and personal life. I hope you find the time to start watching your show again.
Thank you very much for the appreciation.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aanopaari

donot watch that drama but from promos sorry to say indians have spoiles the whole story๐Ÿ˜•

agreed dude... agreed 100%

the only good thing in KTLK is karan wahi (cuz i love him..don't really know his track) and saiyaannn (that song is addicting... other than that its messed up!