realistic changes

randomsoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i saw a post about how pratigya ..the actress playing the character... is fat...the topic is closed, so can't comment on it

Since i just started watching the show, I've been trying to catch up with beginning episodes...both Krisna and Pratigya were fit and had guyish and girlish look...which suited their character...

now after so many years into marriage...they both have gained weight...which i find to be very realistic...they are still fit, but now have a look of a man and a lady...they don't have to worry about staying fit to be attractive to each other...they have that soul connection. Furthermore, brown girls are known to have the aunty disease happen to them after they have kids πŸ˜› ...and samar is like their kid...so while taking care of him, Pratigya transformed into auntyπŸ˜†

so the basic point is that even if the story might not be realistic (b/c i'm not sure if such people exist...like the way they lived in the beginning)...but krisna and pratigya relationship is very realistic...i wouldn't be surprised if the actors were told to put on some weight to like grown-ups and pratigya for some reason looks really good with a few pounds on...she is not fat, but just a bit curvy...which might as well be very attractive to her husband...who would wanna make out with a stick...jk..have nothing against skinny people 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: randomsoul

now after so many years into marriage...they both have gained weight...which i find to be very realistic...they are still fit, but now have a look of a man and a lady...they don't have to worry about staying fit to be attractive to each other...they have that soul connection. Furthermore, brown girls are known to have the aunty disease happen to them after they have kids πŸ˜› ...and samar is like their kid...so while taking care of him, Pratigya transformed into auntyπŸ˜†

good point! even if it wasn't on purpose, it does suit them now that they're not newlyweds.

lol at pratigya transforming into an aunty just by being samar's guardian!
Edited by dekhiki - 12 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NICE POST πŸ˜ƒ that's exactly the case..bec i believe Arhaan had once told in a interview that he had been asked to put on weight and so has stopped doing Gym...so if that's true then we can assume that PG would have been asked to do the same ...but in PG's case i think she is made to look a bit plumb by her costumes , mainly the blouse ...bec she looked perfect during the 500 episode party...especially her hands ...n even if AB n PG r a bit plump i for one don't care...i like them the way they r πŸ˜ƒ
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dhakarn

NICE POST πŸ˜ƒ that's exactly the case..bec i believe Arhaan had once told in a interview that he had been asked to put on weight and so has stopped doing Gym...so if that's true then we can assume that PG would have been asked to do the same ...but in PG's case i think she is made to look a bit plumb by her costumes , mainly the blouse ...bec she looked perfect during the 500 episode party...especially her hands ...n even if AB n PG r a bit plump i for one don't care...i like them the way they r πŸ˜ƒ

but u know hat i notice that they look better not on set... i mean both pG n arhaan as well... in set PG looks put on weight , im not sure is it bcoz of the clothes... πŸ˜•
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PG does look a little plump.  Arhaan is okay.  Aunties can be slim.  Probably she looks a little plump,  may be because of her clothes.  Married women after a a few years don't have to gain weight.  Usually women gain weight after prenancy.  Only by hard work out and diet you can lose that weight.  Partigya is not pregnant yet. So she should not be gaining weight.  Usually celebaties keep their weight by working out.  I don't know what the situation is here.
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good post, i also think maybe the ph must have asked her to put a bit of weight on, to make her look older, like the others said, Arhaan was also asked to put weight on.  But i don't think it makes her look less pretty, she still looks attractive, cos she doesn't have a double chin (yet).
Cos P's been at home all the time, looking after samar and doing household chores, and the thakurs probably wouldn't let her join a gym anywayπŸ˜†
On the other hand, i agree that being an 'aunty' doesn't necessarily mean u have to gain weight, a lot of women lose the excess weight after pregnancy and manage to look stunning.

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice positive post.i like them the way they r...offcourse now they r married couple for 5-6 years...so they look realistic...Pratigya is now become mother of samar..perfect bahu of TN...now she is not a carefree young girl anymore...now she is a reasponsible,dutiful,caring DIL and mother...and Krishna too become responsible,mature Son...not a aggressive,careless boy anymore...
they both now don't concentrate on themselves but just on their duties...thats what they need to show  for some future story line..c how meera introduced...girlie look,modern outfit...bindas attitutude...afterall she has no responsibility...
I like Kriya always...😍

Edited by simmi.friends03 - 12 years ago