India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

realistic changes

randomsoul Groupbie
randomsoul
randomsoul

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
i saw a post about how pratigya ..the actress playing the character... is fat...the topic is closed, so can't comment on it

Since i just started watching the show, I've been trying to catch up with beginning episodes...both Krisna and Pratigya were fit and had guyish and girlish look...which suited their character...

now after so many years into marriage...they both have gained weight...which i find to be very realistic...they are still fit, but now have a look of a man and a lady...they don't have to worry about staying fit to be attractive to each other...they have that soul connection. Furthermore, brown girls are known to have the aunty disease happen to them after they have kids Tongue ...and samar is like their kid...so while taking care of him, Pratigya transformed into auntyLOL

so the basic point is that even if the story might not be realistic (b/c i'm not sure if such people exist...like the way they lived in the beginning)...but krisna and pratigya relationship is very realistic...i wouldn't be surprised if the actors were told to put on some weight to like grown-ups and pratigya for some reason looks really good with a few pounds on...she is not fat, but just a bit curvy...which might as well be very attractive to her husband...who would wanna make out with a stick...jk..have nothing against skinny people 

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

1212018270fansninahegdeajitha10idreeskhan123-BugsBunny-aka.aiersimmi.friends03kupkakessuk4heera1702Snigdha_KhanamCaped_CrusaderAnondo.RdhakarnHamiSkybabithajVeena.Sriyya6....Poojie....-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by randomsoul

now after so many years into marriage...they both have gained weight...which i find to be very realistic...they are still fit, but now have a look of a man and a lady...they don't have to worry about staying fit to be attractive to each other...they have that soul connection. Furthermore, brown girls are known to have the aunty disease happen to them after they have kids Tongue ...and samar is like their kid...so while taking care of him, Pratigya transformed into auntyLOL

good point! even if it wasn't on purpose, it does suit them now that they're not newlyweds.

lol at pratigya transforming into an aunty just by being samar's guardian!

Edited by dekhiki - 16 December 2011 at 6:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

randomsoulriyya6

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Nice n positive posts

randomsoulriyya6

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Nice postThumbs Up.agreeSmile

randomsoulriyya6

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
NICE POST Big smile that's exactly the case..bec i believe Arhaan had once told in a interview that he had been asked to put on weight and so has stopped doing Gym...so if that's true then we can assume that PG would have been asked to do the same ...but in PG's case i think she is made to look a bit plumb by her costumes , mainly the blouse ...bec she looked perfect during the 500 episode party...especially her hands ...n even if AB n PG r a bit plump i for one don't care...i like them the way they r Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriya_Arjasimmi.friends03suk4Anondo.Rriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

NICE POST Big smile that's exactly the case..bec i believe Arhaan had once told in a interview that he had been asked to put on weight and so has stopped doing Gym...so if that's true then we can assume that PG would have been asked to do the same ...but in PG's case i think she is made to look a bit plumb by her costumes , mainly the blouse ...bec she looked perfect during the 500 episode party...especially her hands ...n even if AB n PG r a bit plump i for one don't care...i like them the way they r Big smile
but u know hat i notice that they look better not on set... i mean both pG n arhaan as well... in set PG looks put on weight , im not sure is it bcoz of the clothes... Confused

suk4heera1702

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Agree with you Smile
sudharao100 Senior Member
sudharao100
sudharao100

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
PG does look a little plump.  Arhaan is okay.  Aunties can be slim.  Probably she looks a little plump,  may be because of her clothes.  Married women after a a few years don't have to gain weight.  Usually women gain weight after prenancy.  Only by hard work out and diet you can lose that weight.  Partigya is not pregnant yet. So she should not be gaining weight.  Usually celebaties keep their weight by working out.  I don't know what the situation is here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

Go to top