Bigg Boss Season 5

IS MAHEK coming back ????

nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
According to her twitter and blog, she states there is a "little surprise" having to do with Bigg Boss and it could be revealed by this weekend. Could she be coming back? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
seems like it but not 100%... it could be her re-entry or something else BB related like coming on AKF... 

but i hope Mahek comes back!! ðŸ˜Š
adieus50 thumbnail
###Mahek coming back is absolutely fair because Pooja Mishra was thrown out of the house by BB for breaking the rules of the house for being violent & hence she came as a guest but Mahek is the only candidate who deserves to come back as a wild card entry. For me Mahek is already the winner of this season. Dolly Bindra was evicted by the peoples votes; not thrown out of the house like Pooja Mishra at 2am for breakin the rules. There is a big difference?

nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adieus50

###Mahek coming back is absolutely fair because Pooja Mishra was thrown out of the house by BB for breaking the rules of the house for being violent & hence she came as a guest but Mahek is the only candidate who deserves to come back as a wild card entry. For me Mahek is already the winner of this season. Dolly Bindra was evicted by the peoples votes; not thrown out of the house like Pooja Mishra at 2am for breakin the rules. There is a big difference?

Yes absolutey agreed. There is absolutely no comparison their situations are totally different.
bb2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adieus50

if mahek come back in biggboss house it will be most unfair decision by biggboss. in biggboss there is wild card entry thats fair but  just before 2 weeks from final how can mahek come back in biggboss house as a contestent after spending holiday for 2 weeks.it will be the most unfair decision as wild card  because in the history of biggboss wild card enrty has never been so late.she should come back in biggboss house as a guest not as a contestent 2 weeks prior to grand finale.