Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blooper - Payals mang tika

pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Did you guys notice that the Mang tika worn by Payal at her home is different from the one she had when she reached the Raizada Mansion... :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no first she was wearing the fake jewllery as they had to travel in auto so when she reaches at raizadas they ask her to wear the original gold jewllery which was already reached there ...try to understand ... come on this is your duty to understand these things director is not supposed to explain each and every little details Edited by meerab22 - 12 years ago
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meerab22

no first she was wearing the fake jewllery as they had to travel in auto so when she reaches at raizadas they ask her to wear the original gold jewllery which was already reached there ...try to understand ... come on this is your duty to understand these things director is not supposed to explain each and every little details

lolšŸ¤£
thingcalledlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meerab22

no first she was wearing the fake jewllery as they had to travel in auto so when she reaches at raizadas they ask her to wear the original gold jewllery which was already reached there ...try to understand ... come on this is your duty to understand these things director is not supposed to explain each and every little details

How are people supposed to just magically know that? I guess I failed in my duty to grasp that concept. Why would she wear the fake jewelry in the first place then? Why not just wait until she got to the RM to put it on? I mean wouldn't it technically be safer for her to wear no jewelery in the auto than fake jewelry? Hell, why didn't she just wait to change at the RM, so that her clothes wouldn't get dirty?