Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah even I was interested till the end. But they should have explained it more. There should not be any maybes
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You watxh it Nanda ... loads of 'Nandini' by Abhijeet 😆 ...

The casae was a nice one ... kept me gripped till the end !!!

The door breaking scene as I mentioned before was a 'sweet' one ... after a long time !!!

And I liked ACP giving the final slap :P ... I wouldn't have liked AB doing that what usually Daya does ...

Duo looking 😍 ...

So after a long time an episode came which I liked throughout !!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The trouble with these people is they spend the first 15 minutes showing some stupid launch party and unnecessary stuff. By the time the crime took place it was already 15 minutes. They should cut the crap and show the crime happening fast. Then they can get time to explain clearly. That's again becoming impossible because of the bi-weekly. Our duo in particular have that much less time for each episode. So they fill the 45 minutes of air time with extra actors and parties.
Actually the moment I saw NK's name I knew there was going to be a flood of laashes. She didn't prove me wrong. The tunnel was filled with bodies and skeletons.  Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

And I liked ACP giving the final slap :P ... I wouldn't have liked AB doing that what usually Daya does ...

I don't know...I prefer ACP to maintain his dignity and not doing the 'dirty' work.  I am not saying that slapping is undignified...but I somehow don't want a senior person like him to slap. I want someone else to slap and ACP just watching.
I was thinking of giving it a five. I was waiting for the journalist expplanation

but none came

Vis he could not have been inside because he was in the party and came running when the kids shouted
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: NandiniPS

Vis he could not have been inside because he was in the party and came running when the kids shouted

He was inside...the journalist went inside and saw him and might have exposed him. So, he manually killed the journalist and pulled him into the tunnel and escaped out through the terrace route which duo discovered. Then came running from the other side when the kids shouted. They didn't show it, but the kids might have shouted after some 1/2 hour  or so...therefore there was enough time to escape, change his clothes and come back into the party.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
How do you know he was inside? Was it shown? Have I missed something. Because he came from outside and was in the party
visrom thumbnail
Come on, Nanda...if they show him in at the beginning, then there is no suspense at all!!!! They didn't show anything in the beginning so that CID team has something to investigate and we are glued to the TV!
haan to aapko kaise pata hai?

And Nandini had not come to the hotel for him to plan it 
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nandiniji party kahan hein  ?? 😉

I also like the episode...after so many episode i really appreciate NK...its a good story...good suspense creating by that old man saying the aatma of jadugaur...duo investigation together its really a treat to watch & the door investigation scene is just superb 👏
But still some loopholes some questions are never answered...if the door itself by that metal hands has taken the bodies then how the bodies got into that room becoz its far away from the door 😕
another main point is why Bunty is killing the reporter & Nandini becoz they dnt want to purchase the house, but in confession he said his father, grand father & he also killed those who want to purchase the house...its really confusing 😕😕
I think if they show Bunty is an employee who worked at that hotel then it can be possible...